Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Khemraj Champaklal ParekhYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years of age male. I feel sleepy always at any point of time. It is a problem with me since my child hood. While driving or travelling or talking or studying I feel sleepy and feel embarrassed among others. I am a normal human being, non-diabetic, no blood pressure, cholesterol level is almost normal excepting LDL i.e.129 (as per last report 15 days back ). I am very active, go for regular exercise, yoga to keep me fit. Pl. Suggest me to over come this problem. I also want to add that I never face sleeplessness during night even after drowzing hours of 3 to 4 every day. Is it a neurological disorder? Pl. Suggest.
I am 31 years old I am having gastric problem change to chest pain if swallow water or anything I am feeling pain.
Last night I had not taken salt in my dinner due to high blood pressure. Next morning I have given my blood for sugar fasting, serum urea.
What are the symptoms of congestive heart failure? And what are the necessary foods a heart patient should take? And what food shouldn't take? Please let me know. Thank you.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Minor pain in chest not continuous but 1-2 seconds its left side mostly but some time it will be on right side but its minor.
Hi sir I'm 26 and suddenly from one month consistently my bp is above normal sometimes the diastolic varies from 90-99 and the systolic varies from 120-140. I'm taking 2-3 cloves of garlic everyday but the bp continues to worry me. I've also changed my eating habits too. I'm unable to sleep till 5 am and getting up at 1 pm. I'm feeling difficulty in breathing too. Suggest me some useful remedies to get rid of this problem.
I am have high fiver from last 2 week. And I havechestpain and also cough. I am unable eat properly. Please understand my my health condition and give me some advice.
My father is a heart patient. And stent is placed in his heart. He is regularly taking the medicine but from Last month he is suffering from huge swelling in both foot and when he go to walk for 100 Meters, he feel weakness and pain in heart. What is this symptoms? Any treatment or any guidance? Thanks.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.