Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Khemraj Champaklal ParekhYour feedback matters!
I have chest pain whenever I bend down or stretch my body I feel the pain on my chest. I think it is due to acid reflux. Could you please suggest the remedy.
I am recently diagnosed with diabetic 8.8 scale (3 months) test. With having cholesterol 332. From past few months I became very tired and restless. What should I do? Can you please suggest? I am having medicines for that but I don't want to continue same for life long. What should I do?
I am 22 old male I am suffering from heart muscle pain this pain is calcium decrease cause this pain or not? And pain relief tips for heart muscle pain is any danger or not. Good food for heart muscles strong.
I AM 37 YEARS FEMALE I HAVE LOW BP SKIN ALLERGIES AND migraine NOW MY BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL IS 145 AFTER MEALS WHAT SHOULD I DO is it safe or not.
At the entrance to your stomach is a valve, which is a ring of muscle called the lower esophageal sphincter (LES). Normally, the LES closes as soon as food passes through it. If the LES doesn't close all the way or if it opens too often, acid produced by your stomach can move up into your esophagus. This can cause symptoms such as a burning chest pain called heartburn. If acid reflux symptoms happen more than twice a week, you have acid reflux disease, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
I am suffering a severe chest pain on my left chest and pain on left hand. My x ray reports and ECG reports are normal. But the pain is severe to me.
Good quality of sleep decreases heart rate and blood pressure thus decreasing work of heart lack of sleep keeps the heart rate and blood pressure elevated.both are linked to increased incidence of heart disease. Lack of sleep increases insulin resistance and the risk of type 2 diabetes Mellitus and also increases C-reactive protein a protein associated with inflammation.
Both diabetes and C-reactive protein are associated with higher incidence of coronary artery disease.
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension:Women Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension:Chronic Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancyor or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia:This This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy
High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta:When When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption:Preeclampsia Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damageand and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery:In In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to consult a doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and stay away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse