Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Khatija ChhalaYour feedback matters!
I have PCOS and Breast fibrodenums (not cancerous). I am lean and slim in weight. It's been 4 years I have been diagnosed with PCOS, and I found breast lumps some months ago. I wish to know a proper diet plan which will have all the micronutrients, that my body misses because of which this is happening again and again. I am taking medicines from years now and I don't think it is working for me. Basically, how can I normalise my hormonal imbalance with food and exercise?
How to Increase Weight to normal BMI? And My eyes went inside, with dark circles around eyes, how to bring it normal?
I'm having problem in remembering and understanding things. I learn and forget after few hours Im feeling difficulty in understanding also. Also having headache and neck pain form one month. Head pains in left side and neck also left side tell me why this happening.
A old person of 82 years of old who is taking allopathic medicines has not passed stool for from 10 days. He is suffering from problem. Please advice.
I am a civil engineer and am working n the site. I have sneezing regularly and can't eat anything if I ate or drink anything I will vomit suddenly. Am a diabetic and energetic person so kindly suggest me something to get red of it.
I have neck pain from last 2 years. I have tried physiotherapy for 3-4 months. But it don't help. I am a 26 year old male and I work continuously on laptop/ PC. What should I do to prevent a serious neck related illness?
Sir I am suffering from severe headache for last few months. I hv various pain relief medicines but my pain is not going please suggest what can I do.
Sir! I convey namaste to Lybrate team first of all. My penis has been shrunken. Its length is 1 inch in flaccid state and 4 inch in erected state. My penis glans is open and not covered by fore skin. There is less skin on my penis. I have been masturbating since the age of 10. What should I do to increase the size of penis. Whether I should marry or not. One girl rejected me on this ground that I will not be able to satisfy. My penis doesn't look from out side. Even I have small testes. Her family members rejected me by looking my outlook. Please help me I shall be much obliged to you throughout my life. How should I convince to any girl in this circumstance. Please help me! May god bless you. They were murmuring that I am impotent. Please help I am scattered after this incident.
My sister age 8 has fallen down from stairs and elbow was started turning red so we show to doctor and get x Ray and find bone was not broken just slighted from its place so we consult (hadvaid) Vaid and he makes the hand straight but suddenly that part started turning red and skin tear and yellow pus was started coming out still hand works perfectly fine so we consult one homeopathic doctor and started calendula gel and silica 30x tablets and bio 19 for joint and pain but there is no recovery on skin and wound since 15 days so what should I do? should I consult other doctor and started allopathy medicines for that open wound and pus? She drinks regularly carnisure syrup 2 ml from three years is bcoz of this allopathy syrup homeopathic doesn't work?
I want to control myself from daily basis sex what can I do everyday I want it what can I do for that.
I'm 19 years old, I have cough from last 2 years. And I m very sensitive now. When ever eat something cold things I started coughing. I took medicine earlier homeopathic too but did not get any gain.
I am a 23 year old male and my girlfriend is 21 years old. She was in menstruation from 10th July to 16th July, 2016. On 23rd July, 2016, we had unprotected sex. However, only my penis head could enter her vagina in the act that too for half a minute or so only. She is afraid of getting pregnant. She wants to consume an I pill. However, one and half year ago, she had consumed an I pill when we had unprotected sex for the first time. Will it be safe to consume I pill second time now? Can this create any pregnancy complications for her in future? Please advice.
I have something white near my penis foreskin, its gummy and smells bad and it is coming off. What is it.
I have alergy in my eyes from few days. Sometimes it also become red. And even I am unable to read small letters written in classroom. What should I do?
I always have a burning sensation in the chest. So I do not feel like eating. I just eat little but still my stomach comes out. Please help regarding this.
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.