Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello sir I am rakesh and I am 26 year old. Since from last 1week headache been occurred and suffering from fever so please help me or suggest what I can do and where I can go to get relief fast?
Hello, my wife has been suffering from uti from last 4 months. She got married in last December but after 4 months of marriage she had a sharp and itchy pain in urine. So we went to a doctor who gave her a suggestion to did urine tests. In reports it is seen that she had a bacteria in urine culture test. Than the doctor gave her medicines like that amikacin injection for 10 days, urispas tablet, linogal-600 for 30 days. But still she has the same pain. I don't understand what should I do. Pls tell me an appropriate suggestion.
I am 26 years old, married for 5 years but not able to conceive it. Had may uterus scanned 2 days back, results are: normal TSH levels (2.8) and all other things are normal. But ovary size is low (10mm * 10mm) and multiple small follicles are seen in both ovaries.
I am 62 yrs old. I get pain on the two sides of my pubic bone. The pain is piercing one but only on some occasions or over period of days. When I keep massaging or press continuously on the pain area I pass gas and there is relief. I would like to know if this is related to Hernia disease and is there exercise or treatment besides surgery. Thank You
Hi doc, I read about kegel exercise many time. But I am really not getting how to do this, can someone please please explain me. Thanks.
Aphrodisiacs are certain foods believed to enhance passion and romance. They derive their name from ‘Aphrodite’, the Greek goddess of love; which makes their application kind of obvious.
Using foods and drinks to ignite desire is nothing new. People have been consuming a variety of foods over the centuries, believing that it will help them perform better or will make the experience more intense.
But, do they really work?
1. Not always sweet: The humble chocolate made from cacao beans has been touted as a magical sexual elixir for centuries. According to legend, Montezuma, an Aztec leader, drank nearly 50 cups of chocolate in a day. He believed all that chocolate will enhance his promiscuity (he probably only increased his insulin levels). However, it is not all hearsay, chocolate does have some scientific basis. Chocolate boosts serotonin and has phenylethylamine (a mood-lifting compound) and this connects them to stimulation and arousal.
The catch in this is that you would have to consume a sickening amount of chocolate if you wanted the total benefit. You would get an upset tummy before the chocolate starts working.
2. Alcohol is not your friend, not really: Alcohol has persisted as a mystic love potion for years. This is mostly due to the fact that ancient Persians who believed that if newlyweds drank mead (a fermented concoction of spices, berries, water and honey) for a month after their marriage, it promoted desire and fertility. The word ‘honeymoon’ originated from this practice and the belief that alcohol boosts sexual abilities started from here as well. There is actually no scientific basis backing this claim up.
While a glass of alcohol may help in the night getting started, too much of it actually has an anaphrodisiac effect. It can, as a matter of fact, decrease your libido.
3. Mythical oysters: The original playboy of Italy, Casanova swore by oysters and so do people now. But the effect of oysters is generally mythical, as no one is actually sure how it helps and how much of it will help. Casanova apparently ate 50 oysters a day, which will only make you feel really full and uncomfortable in reality (it could even warrant multiple trips to the bathroom).
However, oysters do contain zinc, which has been linked to increase the production of testosterone. As mentioned above, it still requires research as to how oysters really affect libido.
I am suffering from pile problem from a week, but there is no blood come out, sometimes it pains and in my case on fingering the affected part goes into the anus and come out itself after sometime. Can you suggest what should I be done?
How to decrease the effect of sinusitis in winter season? And tell me preventing solution without going to surgery?
Actually m facing stomach issues more I mean loose motions most of ol. please suggest me perct treatment m upset wid my stomach.
Hello sir I am asking about my dad health conditions. He is 59 years old and he is working as a central government my bad as diabetes he as blood sugar suffering from 15 years .now the fasting sugar is 228 and after the food it is 250 .my dad is a bozzer he will consume alcohol a lightly itself .my question is that his stomach is getting big then he is becoming thin what is the problem.
What should I have to do of my disease which I am having it from two to three months I am very sad of my disease that is malaria and I am also having cold and I am also having body pains so please tell me answer.
I am 17 year boy. In my life only one problem. I am thinking always about boy/ sex. Please help me how to divert my mind. In night time my sperm is come automatically.
Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and I am facing a problem that I feel so sleepy, tired and lazy. In spite of taking 8 hours sleep every day. So I would like to request you please suggest me what should I do. Thanks .
My 3 years old son is suffering sever pain just below the abdomen. At the time both the testicles found upside. Some doctors advised me for ultrasound. Bt I wish homeopathy treatment. Is it right decision or not? please help me.
TIPS FOR A HEALTHY HEART
- Avoid smoking.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Follow a balanced diet.
- Be physically active.
- Manage your stress.
- Monitor your BP, blood sugar, and cholesterol.
- Limit your alcohol level.
- Eat more vegetables.