Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Khatib Irfan ZYour feedback matters!
My Son is 14 years old and since last 10 years is having weak eyes. His numbers are too high and numbers are still increasing the glasses are very thick.
Sir I have eye sight. Some times automatically tears will come unknowingly, is that a health problem or is it any symptoms of disease?
I am a school teacher. From past one year my weight is decreasing continuously. I have lost almost nine kilograms of weight. Please suggest me something to stop it.
My mom is 65 and recently had cataract surgery performed with a tonic IOL lens implanted. Her vision was blurry after and had to have the posterior capsulotomy surgery done 6 weeks after. Her vision is still blurry and she is now being sent to Will's Eye in Philadelphia. Do you have any suggestions on what the problem could be?
I have a eye problem and the doctors say that I have motiyabind in my one eye. What is the solution of this problem without operation.
In my both eye earlier there was a golden ring around eye but now a day it is spreading toward white surface of my eye.
My 20 year old friend has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision? OrI know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day,
Hi After typing on computer when I look at some one or something they look more than one or cannot seen clearly. What is the reason of it.
Vision problem. I am 22 years old. and a doctor suggest me to wear power 1 eye glass. .will I have to regularly wear the eyeglass? Because I do not want to eyeglasses. Please suggest me any medicine or healthy food plan, and exercise for eyes. Thank you so much in advance.?
One eye vision was gone. Doctor was tell that vein of back side of eye is collapse, and it is not testable.What it is possible to clear vision.
I am getting red eyes at night after I surf my phone about any hour. I cannot stay away from phone so guide me in this matter.
I have a white layer covered my half of the both eyes. I consultant the doctor, he said it will be cured but takes long time. He given some drops. But no effects, i am very scare that i might lose vision. I am not have any confidence to meet doctor. Scare of results. Plz help me
Hello I am 22 years old male. I experience blur in vision and sometimes water from my eyes. Doctors in my area not able to solve my problem they always give me eye drops. Please help me.
Dear doctor The kind of squint I have is not constantly there. Sometimes My right eye is completely normal but sometimes it appears, the iris diverges, more often, due to increased phone usage or when I watch TV. What is the reason behind it? How can it be cured? Is there anything to be worried? And what is this concept of sometimes? Please suggest me if there's any exercise I can do to treat it.
I am suffering from uric acid which remain in control when I CONSUME good quantity of water. Secondly my left eye has a glaucoma problem eye pressure is much less and I Can't see a meter distance. Is there any treatment to normal vision or clear vision. Kindly suggest me, B. P. Remain little high.
LASIK is a corrective eye surgery that aims at repairing the vision impairment. It is known as laser in situ keratomileusis. This surgery is typically used to fix nearsightedness, farsightedness and even astigmatism.
So can this surgery help in removing your spectacles and giving you crystal clear vision? Let us find out!
- Definition: The LASIK procedure basically works towards reshaping the cornea, which is the clear portion that coats the eye. This is responsible for proper travel of light to the retina where it must focus in an appropriate manner so as to reach the back of eye.
- Corrective Technique: With its cornea reshaping technique, this procedure is effective in correcting vision and removing spectacles for at least 96% of the patients who go through this treatment.
- Convenient: The LASIK surgery is a highly convenient one that hardly creates any pain. Numbing drops are used to minimise the pain that may be felt during the procedure. Also, the time taken for the correction is very little with most procedures commencing within a day or two. Further, this procedure does not require any bandages or stitches and usually works with a powerful laser beam.
- Eyeglass Dependence Reduction: Most patients have a dramatic improvement in the quality of their vision and do not require glasses, while other patients usually have a reduced dependence on eyeglasses once the surgery is done.
- Preparing for the Surgery: To prepare for the surgery, it is imperative to meet and coordinate the details with the ophthalmologist who will examine your eye carefully and seek to determine the risk of any kind of side effect. Also, the doctor will ask specific questions regarding the medical history of the patient before conducting the surgery. As a part of the preparation, the doctor will also take measurements of the corneal thickness and other such factors like refraction, corneal mapping, pupil dilation and air pressure, so as to carry out the surgery in the most effective manner. Do not wear your contact lenses for at least three weeks before this evaluation so as to get the correct reading which will make the surgery much more effective due to the correct settings applied to the pulses.
- Procedure: During the procedure, an instrument known as a microkeratome laser will be used to lift the flap of the cornea which will be peeled back while the corneal tissue is reshaped. Then the cornea flap will be put back in its position.
Remember to be prepared for some amount of dryness in the eyes once the surgery is over. Talk to your doctor about other side effects.