Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KhareYour feedback matters!
The amniotic fluid which surrounds your baby known as" the waters" or liquor (pronounced likewar) is likely to leak when you are at the peak of your pregnancy. It has a distinctive odour which is very different from urine.
My daughter aged 18 years, was preparing for IIT, due to which she was in undue stress, and irregular periods, ultimately she have pcod now, and her weight reached to 90 kg. How she will be normal as she is doing lot of exercise, yoga, swimming now and taking low calorie foods, and her periods are regular now, kindly let me know if furocyst tablets will work in this case.
I am 50 yrs old, got my periods last on feb 7, though the flow was very scanty, but of late I m feeling very hot and its not controlable please guide.
Irregular periods in 3 years and I have thyroid problem also so take thyronorm 25mcr tablets but no use please give me any suggestions for me I try all pills and corcese also but no use.
For many people, popping a calcium tablet is something which has benefits, but at the same time does no harm. After all, who does not want to have strong bones and healthy teeth? The unfortunate part is that things are not so simple and a lot of research has debunked this.
Take, for example, the findings that when an old woman has calcium, the fracture rates are not all that different as compared to one who has not had calcium supplements. In addition to this, it was also found as part of a study that there is no positive impact on the mineral density of the hip.
As a matter of fact, calcium tablets and supplements can pose a significant risk, as well. While it is true that calcium does help in the effort of getting heart disease, an amount which is greater than the dietary limit does not. Actually, the excess calcium may increase the risk. This is true when it comes to calcium from supplements and not calcium which is absorbed by the way of food. So, what sort of additional risk is there? A study found that people who receive calcium from a tablet or another similar source have about a 140% greater chance of a heart attack!
How much is too much?
A thousand milligrammes of calcium in excess of the requirement on a daily basis is said to increase the risk of death from CVD or cardiovascular disease by about a fifth. Not a trivial amount, by any measure.
But why does this happen?
The key to answering this question comes from how the calcium is absorbed by the body. When calcium from food is eaten, the rate of it being released is a lot slower as compared to calcium from tablets. Also, when there is excess calcium, it is not absorbed and kept in reserve by the body but is excreted in the form of urine. So, this calcium going through the kidneys can cause some trouble there, as well!
Yes or No?
So, what is to be done in order to make sure one is having a sufficient amount of calcium? Well, there are a lot of sources and consuming things such as dairy products and fish, along with dark leafy vegetables are some great ways to get natural calcium. Only if a person has very low calcium levels should calcium tablets be consumed? It is well worth remembering that too much of a good thing is a bad thing! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am a female newly married I want to ask that while doing sex not having pain is good or not and the hymen is not broken yet. This is my 3 month of marriage and I want to be pregnant soon. So what I should do?
Pregnancy is an exciting time for most. However, having a child can be burdening to your body, particularly in the case where a woman delivers the baby through a C-section. In such cases, one requires more time and opportunity to recover than a normal vaginal delivery. If you have undergone a cesarian (C-Section) delivery, it is time you take extra care for a quicker recovery.
Here are six remedies to accelerate your recovery so you can invest less energy in getting sore and tired, and additional time holding your new child.
You may feel deadness and soreness at the cut site, and the scar will be marginally raised, puffy, and darker than your regular skin tone. Your specialist will have regular appointments with you to know how you are doing and make sure that the injury is healing quickly.
Here are a few tips for a faster recovery:
- Soup or broth: Bone soup is filled with amino acids like proline and glycine, which are required for collagen creation and incredible for skin recovery. Broth likewise contains gelatin, which is helpful for wound recovery and for the skin. There is a reason broth is a doctor recommended food for those suffering from any illness or sickness.
- Binding: The essential point is to stay away from heavy lifting. Lightweight can diminish the pain and speed recovery after a C-section. Indeed, this can be useful for non-cesarean births too since it decreases pain and helps the uterus come back to its original size all the more rapidly.
- Gentle Cesarean: Circumstances of the cesarian have a major effect on the recovery of a woman. Crisis C-sections or ones where a mother loses a considerable measure of blood clearly take more time to recover from. However, it has been established that women recuperate all the more speedily when they have a normal surgery and get sufficient holding time with the infant immediately. This is a development called tender cesarian and when conceivable, it appears to truly help recovery.
- Soothing balm: A cesarian is a stomach surgery where there is a big cut. Using stomach ointments during pregnancy can help reduce the risk of dry stitches that stretch the skin and cause a tear in it. Using a softening balm after the operation can get rid of the numbness and speed scar recovery.
- Glutamine: Glutamine is a key substrate for quickly developing and increasing cells, including white platelets. Glutamine increases the multiplication of fibroblasts, along these lines helping in wound recovery. It is the real amino acid lost during any tissue damage, suggesting a huge part in the conservation of the body mass.
- Water and Magnesium: Many people get constipated after surgery and this can be particularly difficult after a cesarian. To prevent this from happening, drink lots of water to ensure that you stay hydrated. Take some magnesium to soften the stool and prevent constipation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!