Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KhareYour feedback matters!
Hi my last periods was ended on 25 may 2017 and till now I don't have my periods yet. I had sex with my bf but I have taken precautions as well we have used condom. I have done pregnancy test in home yesterday and it is negative. What should I do now.
Hello, In last month till my period date. I have many pregnancy symptoms like nausea, sore nipples, back pain, fatigue etc. But yesterday (2 days prior to due date) I have my period. I don't know why this happened. Anyone please advise me. First day I had only spotting of pink and brown. But next day I have red flow. Thanks.
I am 8 weeks pregnant I had scan all fine but I don't get nausea or vomiting but before 8 weeks I had lot vomiting is there any problem suddenly vomiting stopped because I had abortion twice so I am very much confused.
Hello sir. I am 24 year young guy. Recently I knew that my aunt was giving me a ayurvedic syrup namely M2 TONE. .also I recently knew that that syrup is for problems related to periods of women. .can it causes any side effect to me. actually it was happen before 4 years with me. When my aunt gave me such syrup for vitamins and good health. Please guide me that can any side effect of such syrup which was consumed by me.
What to do when you have stomach pain during the time of mensuration and what precautions to be taken?
Am 29 weeks of pregnant and sunday morning I ve accidentally fallen down, a small scratch on my knees which s not visible also, today feeling a little pain in knees while walking, will this cause any prob. I will meet my doctor it by tomo, please help.
More than half of the women who menstruate, tend to go through pain from period cramps for a day or two every month. During the menstrual cycle, the uterus contracts to remove its coating or lining. Hormone like substances, called prostaglandins, which are the cause for pain and aggravation, trigger the uterine muscle contractions. More elevated levels of prostaglandins are linked with more severe menstrual cramps.
While menstrual cramps, additionally called dysmenorrhea, are normally not an indication of a highly serious health condition, they can act as barriers in your daily lifestyle. To help with the pain, here are five things that may offer some relief. In case your period cramps appear to be extreme or you do not get help even after attempting some of these choices, check with your specialist for the required medication or treatment. Five ways to prevent severe menstrual cramps are:
- Exercise: A regular walk or any sort of physical movement can relieve you from the abdomen and thigh pain. This discharges endorphins to balance the prostaglandins and diminish your cramps. Exercising a little three to four times each week is useful for the general strength of your body.
- Apply a heating pad: Warmth unwinds the contracting muscles in your uterus, which is the reason for your pain. There are a number of over-the-counter warming pads and cushions, or electric, reusable heating bags.
- Drink chamomile tea: Certain teas may calm menstrual cramps. Teas have been used traditionally and can offer relief from pain. Chamomile tea is one of the most effective teas among many others. It tends to increase the hippurate element in your body, which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Mitigating agents diminish the prostaglandin formation in the body, accordingly assisting in pain relief from menstrual cramps.
- Improve your diet: Vitamin D is vital in decreasing menstrual cramps. Decreasing your fat intake and eating more vegetables as a part of your diet may ease the pain. Low-fat food and less carbs help your health by and large, even as they can have an obvious impact on menstrual issues. Swap less solid fats like the saturated fats found in junk food, for more healthy ones like unsaturated fats found in olive oil. Getting more dietary magnesium appears to relieve the pain as well. Magnesium directs better nerve and muscle functioning, among other crucial functions.
- Massage with essential oils: Using certain sweet-smelling oils and massaging them can likewise soothe menstrual pain. Dilute lavender, clary sage, or marjoram to a three percent concentration in an unscented cream. The duration of pain can be lessened from two and a half to one day after self-massaging with these essential oils. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.