Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KhareYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend vagina always licking some white liquid. It happens daily and dull day. When she go for urine. Some white liquid was there. So she is very afraid. If some medicine then tell me.
Hello doc I hv mensuration problem. My m. Cycle is not regular its delayed by 1 or 2 months I took medicines for that bt after taking medicine it solve for only that month. M also taking ashokarist. I hv a thyroid problem also; TSH level is approx 8.98 please suggest me what should I do?
Sir is consumption of asparagus for sexual problems may cause any side effects. How long period of time it would be taken. I hve the prob of premature ejaculation. And leakage of semen through urine.
My self narsing from Hyderabad I'm 23 years old married when I met romance with my wife she's suffering from vaginal pain's .When I inserted my pennis why she's suffering this cause can you please helping me this. and when I inserted I'm dropping very soon why bcoz this problem may I know the your best suggestion. Thankyou Narsingrao.
My daughter is 14 years old 5 months before mensuration process was started means in April this process is not regular from 22 days mensuration process was going on so scanned in report there is enlargement in size of ovaries please tell us it causes and treatment.
I am 17 year girl my boyfriend masturbated my vagina around a week ago and during masturbation he split off his liquid from his penis and again we started masturbating after doing this I took unwanted 72 a single medicine at the 3rd day after this activity? N almost after 12 days black bleeding occur and now it has being started as red what do I consider it as my period or something else?
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
My pregnancy is 5 weeks 4 days and today scanning is done. Dr. find a cl cyst in right ovary. Is it normal or anything serious. And what should we do?
I had sex with my gf and I hv given her i pil after 28 hours of sex and after 7-8 days her bleeding was there and her pregnancy test is negative and one month and 5-6 days are over but her periods have not come yet pls help
I'm on birth control pills I was wondering do I start my period on the brown pills? Or whenever I'm kinda freaking out because I have not had it yet this month.
Sir, my last period was on 24oct. I had unprotected sex on 2oct. After taking unwanted 72 in 64 hrs on 15th day ie. On 19oct bleeding occurred. Was it my periods or withdrawal bleeding? Now 9 days passed away from my actual period date but periods haven't came yet. I got home pregnancy test result negative on 3 days before. What should I do? Help me.
Can a patient go home same day after hymenolasty? If yes, after how long. How is the procedure conducted and is it painful? Does it tighten the vagina as well or just repair the hymen. Would it affect fertility in anyway? As I heard that there are chances of infection. Please help.
We will help you evaluate the benefits of gestational surrogacy and provide you with information about cost, legal issues, and treatment protocols.
In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate is pregnant with her own biological child, but this child will be raised by others. In gestational surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant via embryo transfer with a child that is not biologically her own. The surrogate mother may be called the gestational carrier.
Once a suitable surrogate has been identified, and the screening process is complete, the cycle can begin. Timing depends on the surrogate’s and intended parents/donors menstrual cycle .
Surrogacy Cycle Overview
The surrogate needs to prepare her uterus for implantation with natural estrogen and progesterone. Because each woman is a little different, the dose, duration, and method of administering these hormones may need to be individualized. This can be determined ahead of time by conducting an evaluation cycle. This is a â€œdry runâ€ in which we duplicate each part of the cycle except the actual transfer of embryos in order to determine how to maximize the chances of success. The evaluation cycle can be completed anytime before the actual procedure. In some circumstances, the evaluation cycle can be waived when the response of the uterus to hormonal stimulation is well known. This is fairly common for women who have undergone many treatment cycles in the past.
It is necessary to synchronize the menstrual cycles of the surrogate and the intended parent in order to obtain mature eggs and embryos and transfer these back into a perfectly prepared endometrium (uterine lining) to maximize the chances of pregnancy success. This is done using a variety of hormonal manipulations .We will determine which technique will work best for each circumstance. Once both women’s (surrogate and intended parent) ovarian function is suppressed and their cycles synchronized, they can begin the process of preparing for pregnancy.
On about the same day, the surrogate and intended parent will begin hormonal therapies to prepare the appropriate target for pregnancy success. The surrogate will begin taking estrogen to stimulate endometrial (uterine lining) growth and the intended parent will begin taking FSH to stimulate egg production. These treatments are monitored with ultrasound and blood estrogen levels until the eggs are ready to be retrieved and the uterus is ready to accept an embryo. Usually these treatments will take approximately two to three weeks and require five office visits for ultrasounds and blood tests.
Subsequently IVF and embryo transfer is done.
In successful cycles, the hormonal supplements are continued through the first trimester (12 weeks) of the pregnancy. Once the first trimester is completed and the placenta has matured to the point where it can provide for all the hormonal needs of the pregnancy, no further supplements are required. We will monitor blood levels of estrogen and progesterone at the end of the first trimester and taper off the hormone supplements gradually. Once the hormone supplements are stopped, the rest of the pregnancy is indistinguishable from any other pregnancy!