Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khanas BhattYour feedback matters!
If I do sex unprotected and girl becomes pregnant, if I tell her to eat papaya then what happens? Papaya stops pregnancy? I want to know.
I am 22 yr old married from my left breast yellowish type fluid is coming after pressing it from last one month. What should I do!
I am 30 years old. I have pcos hormone imbalance past 7 years. And I had laparoscopy on 5 months back to remove my fibroid cyst and pcos. After two months I got conceived with help of ovulation injection. At week 6, I had bleeding around 3 hours. After that doctor prescribed me duphaston 10 mg 2 tablets every 4 hours. I hav continuously taken tablet till now. At week 7 to 9 I had some dark brown discharge on and off. Now 12 weeks. At week 10 I heard heartbeat. Yesterday I was with severe vomit ends up with small bloodline with food. My gyn suggested to take pan 40 and emiset 4 mg. Is it safe to my condition. I had taken only one dose yesterday night. Vomit stopped. But wrying about miscarriage or birth defects with my baby. Is one dose affect baby. Please help me. Still I am having white cervix mucus. Felt guilty taking that tablet.
I have PCOD and have unwanted hair on my face is der any remedy for removing unwanted hair permanently.
Hi doctor my sister pregnant 4 month of pregnancy swellings leg face hand She present first tym 12 years plzz help?
I am 17 years old girl and I have irregular menstrual cycle. I was 13 when menstruation took place and it had been 4 years still I am not having regular periods. I also have pain in my legs as well as regular headache. I am gaining a lot of weight though I am doing a lot of exercise but nothing seems to show any effect on my body. Please suggest me something.
I am 24 years old female without intake of contraceptive pill after 40 days I got my menses & now there is chances of getting pregnant?
Are you growing hair in unusual places where you do not want them to be such as on the neck, chest, chin and back? Hirsutism is a medical term, which refers to excess body hair and facial hair in women. It occurs because of an increased production of androgens or male hormones. The increased sensitivity of the androgen receptors in the skin follicles also causes hirsutism.
Hirsutism is diagnosed using two methods:
- The Ferriman Gallwey model involves the visual inspection for detecting the presence of excess hair. The amount of hair growth in nine areas of your body is quantified in this model. However, this is not an ideal method as many women shave or pluck their hair.
- Blood test for excess androgens is another method for diagnosis of hirsutism. The different tests include free testosterone, total testosterone and DHEAS or dehydropiandosterone sulphate. Women with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) are likely to have increased levels of free testosterone in their body because of the absence of enough sex hormone binding globulin.
Removing excess hair
There are several ways by which you can get rid of excess body and facial hair. They are as follows:
- Plucking is a way of hiding hair during early stages. It is an easy fix. However, plucking from the follicle may lead to the distortion of the follicle, which may cause hair to thicken and turn darker.
- Depilatories is another way of removing excess hair due to hirsutism. Depilatories remove excess hair by the use of a chemical which dissolves the hair.
- Waxing is also effective for removing excessive hair. In waxing, warm wax is spread over the affected areas; a strip of cloth is placed over it, and rubbed on the wax. After holding the skin tight, the cloth is pulled off.
- Several medicines are used for dealing with hirsutism in women such as oral contraceptives, which help in removing the amount of androgens in the body. The androgen production may decrease as a result of oral contraceptives. The amount of circulating concentration of androstenediones and total testosterone are also reduced. Anti androgen medicines are also prescribed in some cases.
- Electrolysis is opted as a measure of managing excessive hair. In the process, a needle gets inserted along the hair shaft. After this, an electric pulse is sent to the root. This makes the hair release from the follicles and they are pulled out.
Laser hair removal is the final option for hirsutism treatment. In this method, light from the laser eliminates several hairs in the affected area. The pigment present in the hair absorbs the energy from the laser and gets destroyed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hey. How many days after taking sysron n will I get my periods. Can nobody help me out? I hv taken sysron n for 3 days twice a day after food.
I'm 24 years old female Having itching and infusion in my vagina. Which type of anti infection cream and medicine I can take.
My wife is pregnant and her due date is jan 12. We are thinking of using stem cell banking for preserving umbilical cord tissues. My query is what are d prospects for stem cell as a medium of treatment n is it really beneficial.
I am taking zosert 100 mg for 2 months. I have upset stomach. I use various types of antacids but there is no result. Still I feel depressed. I also have Lonazep 0.5 mg at morning and 0.75 mg at bed time. I also have sexual disorder. I cannot feel anything during sex. After taking zosert sexual disorder remains same. What can I do?
The national infertility association in us stated that almost 30 percent or nearly one-third of infertility cases are due to weight extremes. I. E. Women is excessively overweight or underweight. It says even a five percent reduction in weight can improve chances of having a baby
In other words there is a definite correlation between nutrition and fertility