Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KhanYour feedback matters!
My interest in army but my height is 5'6 and they want 5'8 so please give me idea for increasing my height.
Are you trying to lose weight?
Is losing weight difficult for you?
Does losing weight take a lot of time, money and energy?
Weight loss is the biggest epidemic in the world.
Unfortunately, traditional and most used methods of losing weight like dieting and exercise don’t work for almost everybody.
Even the weight that you lost by dieting and exercise is gained soon after you stop following the above-mentioned methods.
Why dieting and exercise don’t work?
By dieting you just reduce your intake and by exercising you just burn more calories. This is why when you stop following these two solutions, you automatically start gaining your weight back.
If food and exercise are only responsible for weight gain then:
- Why there are people who don’t eat much but they are still fat and people who eat a lot but don’t get fat?
- Why there are people who walk everyday and still they are fat, who have an active lifestyle but still they don’t lose weight and people, who have a sedentary lifestyle but they don’t get fat?
2-3 Medicines for every problem
Suppose a doctor gives the same medicines for every problem without even asking the symptoms and diagnosing. Would you consult such doctor?
The same way weight gain has many causes which are needed to be identified 1st and the solution differs from person to person depending on the causes of the person's weight gain.
- About 80% overweight and obese people have found to be emotional eaters.
- Food is the emotional pain killer.
- Weight loss is more of a mental process.
- Exercise burns only 10% calories in your body while brain and stomach together burn 80% calories of your body.
So what is the solution?
- Habit formation for eating healthy food.
- Habit formation for avoiding fast/junk food.
- Habit formation for exercise and if exercise is not possible then training your mind so that whatever physical activity you do or you can do will become your exercise.
- Improving body metabolism so that it stores less fat and burns more fat.
- Stopping emotional eating so that you don’t eat more.
- Stress management.
- Improving lifestyle etc.
By this, you not only lose weight but also your quality of life increases, and your health improves. You also notice improvements in your career, work and relationships. And thus you lose weight permanently with this scientific method.
Hi. Actually I want to reduce my Weight. So I went to gym and worked out. But now Im not going to gym. So my Weight again added aggressively. I don't knw y. But by diet is same as before and after GYM. Please help me through this situation. And I want to knw how to refuse the weight through gym or exercise, because I'm. Not believe in such medicine that lose our body weight. Thanks.
Sir/mam skinlite containt are hydroquinone+tretinoin+mometasone furoate cream. So youtube par ek video me dikaya gaya ki ye containt se face ki skin patli ho jati hai aur cancer bhi ho sakta hai. To please Muze kuch nahi samaj rah hai. Kyu ki mai skinlite cream use kar raha hu. Kuch Advise karo. Please.
What is Inductive Ishochemea? Describe in details. What are the causes, diagnostic and treatment? What precautions to be taken by the patients.
We have many options in facelift and it is often confusing which to opt for.
Here are rough guidelines that can help us to select right treatment protocol
In young patients under 30 years we can use chemical peels, laser resurfacing and thread lift to cause facelift
In middle age persons with mild sagging we can add option of hifu or ultherapy
In there is significant volume loss we can add fillers or fat grafting
In severe sagging it is better to go for surgical facelift as smas lift.
Sometimes combination of surgical facelift for sagging, fat grafting for volume deficiency and deep peel for rejuvenating skin are added to give optimal results.
Some tips for delaying aging of skin
1. Use regular sun screen, broad spectrum, spf above 35 and water resistant
2. Regular use of retinoic acid as retino a at night can stimulate collagen production
3. High protein diet and supplements as amino collagen are helpful in remodelling collagen
4. Regular chemical peels as glycolic and tca can help in skin rejuvenation
5. Use good quality moisturisers to delay volume loss and dehydration. If needed get fillers regularly.