Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I get repeated urinary infection and all the time urine culture test shows no presence of bacteria or other microorganisms. I drink over 3 liters of water every day and normal diet, not very spicy. Kindly advice what could be done to prevent any further occurrence.
I am loosing hair and also have dandruff problems. I am using 'scalpe' anti dandruff shampoo and almond oil but didn't get a satisfactory result.
I am 37 yrs. Can I get pregnant? I have 13yrs son. I have heavy back pain near by 10 days during my periods (before & after)
Birth control pills commonly known as hormonal pills, oral contraceptive pills, or just pill's are an effective female hormonal birth controlling pill. Young women and adolescent girls are very frequently prescribed birth control pills for heavy or irregular menstrual flow, acne, PMS, hormone therapy, menstrual cramps. In Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which causes irregular menstrual flow due to hormonal changes, often birth control pills are given to lower the hormones and bring them within normal range. This also regulates the menstrual flow. Often adolescent girls who do not respond to acne treatment are prescribed hormonal pills. Also, these are given to girls who have endometriosis, irregular periods, and genetic conditions like Turner's syndrome.
Concerns associated with pills:
1) Do the Pills have any health benefits: Yes, it has benefits like treatment of PCOS, acne, regulates menstrual flow, decreases cramps, and lowers the risk of cancers and anemia (know more about anemia affect on health).
2) What are the side effects of the pill: Mostly it has no major problem as such. Pills containing estrogen might increase the risk of developing clots in eyes, lungs, and legs. If a woman complains of ACHES then she should be taken to the emergency.
A Abdominal pain
C Chest pain
H Headache along with dizziness and weakness
E Eye problems along with problems in speech
S Severe pain in the thigh or calf
3) Is there a risk of developing stroke or heart attacks while using the pill: A healthy woman who does not smoke and is on pills does not have any risk of getting a stroke or a heart attack. Smoking should be avoided when birth control pills have been prescribed.
4) Are there chances of getting cancer: Taking birth control pills actually protects the woman against ovarian and uterus cancer. Some experts also feel that the pill also reduces the chances of breast cancer.
5) Does the pill cause blood clots: Yes, there is little risk of developing clots in the legs. In adolescent girls the risk of forming clots is 5-50 per 100,000 every year. In pregnant women the risk is 4.3-10 folds more than those who do not use the pill.
6) Does the pill cause birth defects: The pill has not been associated with any birth defects and also does not harm the health of the child.
7) How does the pill help in irregular menstrual flow and acne:
In case of irregular menstruation the pill helps by regulating the menstrual cycle to every 28 days. It also helps to reduce the amount and the length of the menstruation.
The hormones present in the pill help to stop the acne. OTC or prescribed drugs can be taken for moderate to severe acne.
Hello sir, my 17 year old brother suffering from depression from last 4 months. We are taking treatment from Dr. And he is good but as doctor reduces tablet he again showing anger and all. So how much time he would take full recovery.
I am a 19 year oldboy. I play football so I get ankle injury so much. Sprained ankle. So how I can cure it at home? Any exercise for it?
I am having pigmentation on my cheeks .before 2 years my face was clear. After that some block started to appear .how to clear all tha pigmentation or spots.
I am 20 years old. I usually have menses on 14 of each month. But this time I had very slight bleeding on 6 Jan only for some hours then it completely stopped and again came on 8 Jan for few hours after which it didn't appear again. I was expecting complete periods (3 days in my case) around 14 Jan but it didn't happen. What should I infer from this? Is the bleeding for few hours on 6 & 8 Jan can be considered as menses? Please help. Please suggest me some medicines to have complete periods.
Do you remember your make up kits?
A walk to your mirror
When it was the time for an outing?
A time to get ready..
Pamper your skin!
And the Last minute preparation?
Here are a few tips on Development of beauty.
The very first step one should do while facial make-up is to wash the face with luke-warm water and then wipe it with a soft cloth, apply some oil softly and then again wash with soap and luke warm water.
Then one need to apply a moisturizing cream and a little of face powder, preferably with a put instead of one’s hands and spread it over to the neck, so as the complexion of the face matches with the neck skin.
Now the lips, be cautious to wash and wipe your lips before applying any shade on it. Then put a little cream over it and then proceed with the application of the preferred shade, which suits your complexion with a lip brush.