Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khan AltabuddinYour feedback matters!
I am from Delhi I am 30 yrs old my height is 6ft 2inch but weight is too low my actual weight is 68 kg only. Please help me how I increase my weight thanking you.
I want to improve myself, because I am very weak. So please give me suggestion based on natural treatment.
How to gain weight without using tablets and fastfood. Can you suggest me sir and my age is 22 with 5. 6 height and i am 55 kgs only.
Dear Sir/madam, I am 22 year old my problem is that I am not gaining weight my weight is just 50 kg that's why sometimes I feel bad. Please recommend me some solutions so that I can gain weight at about 10 to 15 kg.
I have a habit of eating raw rice. What would be the effect of it on my body? Should I stop eating it?
I was doing regular walking for more than 9 months and reduced my weight by 20 kgs. If I stop or reduce my walking, Will I gain my weight again.
I am 59 now. For many years i am suffering from hypertension and tool lot of medicines. After a check-up with Kokilaben, the doctor suggested to take Telma40, ecercise, less chappathis and controlled salt. As much as i can i use SHENDGE NAMAK.. i take tea with GINGER, AJWAIN, JEERA, PEPPER, etc. I was habuated to some alchohol/beer beverages intake for many years and after a very bad illhealth and upon advise not taking alcohol. I am tempted to find relief and be in control with mild beer - can of Kingfisher. I have undergone Hernia operation and Catract operation few months back. Kindly let know what is the right course to be followed for my good health.
I am 41 years of old. I have digestion problem (IBS). I have so much of Gases problem. No food digest. My weight loss by 12 kg. Previous my weight was 72 Kg but now it is 58 or 57 kg Please tell me proper food plan for a day to be digest. How to improve digestive system? How to gain weight?
I am 35 yes old male. Suffering from dysentery, gas, acidity for 10 years & loss of appetite, premature ejaculation for 1 yrs. Chain smoker, occasional alcoholic, masturbation addictive. Losing weight day by day. I want to cure my problems & want to gain some weight on an urgent basis. Plz.help me doctor.
I am planning to go to gym what are necessary precautions do I need to follow during the work outs & also diet which I need to follow?
I eat only 1 chapati every meal .but then also I am getting fat with more and more fat on my face .I am suffering from hairloss. I have pain over most part of my body. Occasional headache n soon become nostalgic .non sleepy nights occasionally. Weakness.headache is sometimes unbearable. I become irritable sometimes what are all symptoms of.
I have bronchitis. But now a days I walk fast, run or walk continuously I get tired and breathe so heavily. Can anyone please tell me why this happen is there any serious symptom or problem or there is a need of surgery.
I am 21 years old. From last 2-3 days I have been suffering from weakness and yesterday I went for my platelet count test. Platelets count are less i.e. 1.18lakhs. What to do now. I have my civil exams and because of this my body is not able to cope up. I feel dizzy quite a time and have became weak too. Please help. I too have some kind of allergy which causes breathing problem especially in winter. But I do not know about the allergy and it has been with me since last 6 years.
Hi sir M 5.10 in height and 50 kg weight I want to gain muscle what should I do nd someone suggested me dexamethasone tablet is it ohk for me to take it has no side effect?
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.