Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khalil I PatankarYour feedback matters!
Hi, my mother is of age 50+ appx and she has fainted yesterday 2 3 times and before couple of weeks she mentioned of slight pain in heart while breathing. I am worried and would like to know what to do next? thanks in advance for your helpful advice.
Dear Sir, I am Uday Kumar, 30 Years old (Male). Since last night I am facing sever pain in my left hand from solder to fingers. Kindly, advice the reasons and good medicine. It happen suddenly. Still I am facing the same problem.
How often should I ,a boy of 17 years old masturbate in a week or in a month without having any side effect or weight loss. Does it really causes weight loss.
Before my tsh value is 15.50, I used 50 mg dose of thyronorm tablet, now its came 6.71. Whats the dose should I follow?
I have some infections around my privet parts and inner thigh. I used fucidin it heals for some days but it again started growing. Now some 1 advised me panderm. Was it OK or not?
I am 19 years old and my testosterone hormone level is low. What should I do to increase my hormone level?
I have pimples and dark spots .can you suggest me a best cream and soap to get rid of pimples and dark spots.
I had operation for the nasal polyps and doctor told me there is chance to come it again.will you suggest any medicine for this.
I am 23 years male I gets nervous when ever I met someone new my neck and head starts paining my blood pressure is high I. E, 160/100 my height is 160cm weight is 70.
My son's age is 26 months. He is showing Total lack of appetite from one week. No willingness to eat anything. Only ask for maggi sometimes. Weakness is showing. What to do. Though he is active but not as he was before.
I was 22 year old. But my weight is 46 kg's.what is the problem? What is the problem face in future? I'm staying hostel 10 years till now. I want gain some weight 60 to 65 kg's. What can I to do. Pls Suggest me.
I am suffering in Asthma. I take Inhaler and Theo asthalin Forte but asthma attacked 3-4 times in a day. Please suggest how to cure asthma or relief from it. My Age 55 (Female)
1. Comb & brush the coat regularly to keep it free from allergens and any other skin unfriendly substances.
2. Always use quality dog soap or shampoo to bathe the animal. Do not use any human products in this regard.
3. Give a good plane of nutrition fortified well with adequate animal protein, essential vitamins, micronutrients, omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids etc.
4. When you are not bathing your animal, sponge its body coat with moisturising & cleansing agent containing moistened wipes which also supply few hypoallergenic ingredients to maintain a healthy glossy soft texture of coat.
5. Any onset of allergic manifestation you must handle at the very beginning by contacting with your vet as this may aggravate the condition and may produce a complicated state of skin problem. Allergy is the most difficult and challengeable factor responsible for an acute state in skin affections of almost all types.
6. Now a days, plenty of advanced therapeutic as well as preventive medications (external, internal etc.) as well as many diagnostic aids are available to treat skin diseases. So do not wait or make delay or do not consult any non-professional person regarding the treatment of skin diseases of your dog which may make skin health of your dog further worse. Always consult a specialist veterinarian.
7. Be careful about ticks, lice, flea & mites infestations on your dog. Contact your vet early.