Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kevin Quadros
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kevin QuadrosYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old, mine is uncut cock, the skin is not coming back when its erect, I can pull it fully back with my hand but it will not come naturally. Is there any problem with that in future?
Sir I am in big problem I have 2 problems which are ruining my life 1st is I think 2 much I daydream nd think about what will happen how will it hpoen so dat I can communicate with people nd cant live in my present my close ones are leaving me so please help me nd 2 nd is my heavily addiction to masturbation I am heavily addicted to it nd doing it 2 or three times a day from past 4 or 5 years o cant get of it so plzz help me asap.
I am 30 years, I been suffering from corning cold with chest pain and I been taking antibiotics and lot of medications but no way. Now it had change to another thing, throat itching at the same time coughing with tears running down from my eyes. What's the treatment for it?
My age 18. My problem is my penis didn't give me any response when I wake up at morning. I feel there is not any power .I watched porn videos but not any response. I also masturbate when doing masturbation my penis not noticing any power. What is problem? I am worried about my future? This problem is temporary or permanent? please help doctor .I noticed this problem yesterday .what I do?
I m thirteen year old. When I saw a beautiful girl I want to do sex. Please tell me anything to avoid this feelings of sex. And I think that all are my sisters. Please tell how I can avoid this and I think that all are my sisters.
I am 49 years old, Diabetes from last 16 years, regularly walk for 4 to 5 kilometer, taking allopathic medicine but sugar level is 175 fasting. Please told how to reduce sugar level.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.