Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kevin QuadrosYour feedback matters!
Whenever I watch porn or with my girlfriend, there is some kind of geil start realising from my pennies. It is not sperm it's transparent and very sticky. I am having this problem from last 2 years. And I got very week and thin. And after this precum my egg is paining Please guide me, how to overcome with this.
1. Almonds, sugar, and butter:
7 soaked almonds
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter
Peel off the skin from soaked almonds in the morning and crush them into a paste to which butter and sugar have to be added. Mix this well to eat every day morning and evening to cure a dry cough.
2. Basil leaves, honey, and ginger:
handful basil leaves
1-inches ginger piece
3 tsp honey
Make a paste from basil leave and use 1 tsp of this to be mixed with 1 tsp of ginger paste after which this mixture has to be sieved through in order to get juice from it. To this juice now add 3 tsp of honey and mix it well, take 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times every day.
When I read something like newspaper, books and listen that has been taught in class, I can not retrieve thirty percent of that I read or listen in the class. At the time of travelling in the bus and train. I see many thing around but I can not recall them after the time.
Hi Doctor, I am 34 years old and taking BP medicines from last 4-years. Some time I feel heaviness in my chest and I feel breath less when I take stairs. Presently I am taking sartel C 40 mg in morning and cilacar 10 mg, arvast F10 in night. I have not consulted any doctor from so many years and taking the same medicine since then. My last 5 bp: 135/85, 140/90, 125/83, 128/85,140/90. Please advice if I need to go for some medical test or change in medication.
Am married since 3 yrs. I have pcos and thyroid disease on medication. On April, I took tomexfein tab and followed by inj hmg 7 times then inj hcg 10000u . I developed ohss on beginning of may. Then I stop medication. On 26th of may my period came. On June I missed my period. I had some symptoms like morning sickness and dizzy. I did urine pregnancy test twice and one blood test all negative. On 26th of July should my period come but I missed it. I still have dizziness and morning Sickness but I didn't do pregnancy test. So can I be pregnant?
Sir I do excess masturbation almost 3 to 4 times in a day. Frim last 7 years. Sir how can control it. And what is side effects nd their remedies. please help me sir.
I was sex with my Girl friend first time now she lost her virginity but after that when she was go to washroom she feel pain. Please tell me what can we do?
I am from west bengal. Female/25 years old. Two three years back I was a owner of nice slim figure. Then I go to hostel in kolkata for continuing my study but there I became addicted of fast food. Then I gain weight from 56 to 71. I came back to home after completing the course and I reduced consumption of fast foods. But my weight was not reduced. Then I joined gym at november 2015. Since then I am exercising as per instructor guide and I became to feel lighter. My saggy hands became toned, double chin reduced and but belly fat are not reducing. Every week I measure my weight it neither increased nor reduced. Now my weight is 70 kgs. My height 5ft 3 inches. I never do diet but I do not go to restaurant or fast food corner. I cook at home and eat. But if I cook with oil at home, will be it effecting same like street foods? I do not like strict diets but do not know how to loose my weight. please suggest me a diet where foods have variation, I can make food with easily available items, and a easy detox program. When I search for diet at internet, most suggested food" s ingredients I can see is not easily available for me. I am bengali. If there is a bengali diet, suggest me please Thank you.
Caught by chikungunya last July 2016/but too much joint pain still der along wid too much stiffness ,vit d ,thyroid, crp CBC ,uric acid all test done and all normal report ,allopathy give nsaid ,I waz taking it since 2 months no relief ,homeo not helped ,I m confused wat to do wat will help me.
How does miscarriage happen ? Why is there a feeling of vomiting after I eat . It has been happening since the last day of my period.
Hi I am 47 years old female .iam on anti depressants too. I am noticing that from the time I am 44 years old my sex feeling has completely decreased and its almost nil now. Is there any solution for this.
I had suffered from severe headache in year 2012 . I consult to a doctor of depression and take medicine for 2 years continuously then I left the medicine again headache started. I diagnosed MRI of head which is normal. I want to ask Is the headache is due to the depression or other diseases may be.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ear aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should consult a doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.