Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KevinYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I have a question related to my friend . She is female friend of mine. She has a question that after completion of her regular periods, 7 or 8 days after periods she is having pain regularly fr 3 to 4 days. So please help me out.
We are trying to conceive since last three months but not able to conceive every month I get period We are doing unprotected sex every alternate day Pls guide.
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old female. My periods have always been normal until I missed in the month of April. My last period was on 11 march 2016. I had a lot of exam stress so I attributed it to the same. However I did an ultrasound which did not show any abnormality in my ovaries whatsoever. Then on 4 june 2016 I took tab estrogen and progesterone and got my period on 10 june 2016. I again missed my cycle in july and went for a hormonal profile which showed that my LH waz 26.47 and FsH 7.07 and PRl 28.09. My endocrinologist said you have PCOS although I do not have any other symptom other than a bit of weight gain. He started me on metformin 500 mg and gave diving 10 for 7 days to induce periods which I did not get even after waiting for 15 days. So today I went to an ob/gyn and he said to increase metformin to 1 g and take krimson 35 for a month or two and check. I am really worried. Is this a very big issue? Will it affect my fertility in any way? Web makes PCOS look like something very evil. Please help. Also If I missed my period then in which phase am i? As in FP or what? The report shows my lh is 26.47 and fsh 7.07 and prl 28. During fp there has to be this lh surge right? So how much lh is needed for ovulation. Please explain me this with reference to normal ranges. Ill be highly obliged doctors if you help me with this and explain all the questions. Thank you.
My period is one month late, I heaving sex with my boy friend with condom , what about your thought , and said me the medicine that help me to earlier periods.Please tell.
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost the entire system of your body. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
- Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction.
- The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
- It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
- The above mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
- Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help.
I am 35 years old woman. My menstrual period cycle become irregular. I had thyroid test but its normal. My last period date was november24th 2015. What is the cause for my irregular periods. My weight is 55kgs. Height 5.4.
I am from chennai. We are married for six months. My wife yet to get pregnant. We did sex repeatedly after her period. Which started on sep 22. We did during ovulation too. Now she missed period for the third day. But some light vaginal discharge. Few drops only. Does it mean pregnancy or period?
Cliched words do not work anymore. If you are really interested in winning a girl’s heart, then you need to learn how to make a girl laugh!
Researchers from University of Kansas elaborately studied the effect of laughter on girls and indicated that romantic connection is stronger when a girl and a guy are spotted laughing together. Check these facts.
1. Signals Intelligence: Cheesy lines might be at best be overwhelming, while other ways of wooing a girl might be old school! But humor is a sign of intelligence and therefore, you can woo a girl by making her laugh, unintentionally letting her know that you are intelligent.
2. Depicts happiness: Unconsciously, we associate laughter with future happiness. So, if girls meet someone they can laugh with, it would mean that the future relationship is going to be full of fun and cheer. Jeffrey Hall, associate professor of communication studies at University of Kansas revealed that romantic attraction is stronger when there’s laughter involved.
3. What women like: Laughter makes women happy. Those who participated in the research also revealed that those who were funny and humorous seemed more attractive.
4. Why laughing is important: Laughing releases endorphins, which makes people happy, signals intelligence and at the same time leads to better production of hormone, while reducing stress. Perhaps that’s why women prefer men that make them laugh.
So, it’s true! Go for a man who makes you laugh! Humor not just points to future happiness, it also reflects a sociable and agreeable personality. Men can make jokes, share humorous stories or simply smile. After all, shared laughter is the path to a long-lasting, happy relationship!