Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kethki Trivaedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kethki TrivaediYour feedback matters!
I weighed 100 kgs with height of 5'10" I was diagnosed with fatty liver grade 2/3 and fibroscan report of 381 and stiffness 5.2 quitted liquor for 3 months and started after that I also smoke 1-2 cigarettes in a day I lost 20 kgs in 5 months with vigorous exercising and dieting Fibrocsan reports 242 and stiffness 7.4 The fat is under control now but stiffness has risen I also feel some very small pain in liver side may it be a false notion Is it worrisome? Do I have to quit alcohol completely or can I take occasionally? I really do not want to quit completely I can reduce the dosage if required, Please provide maximum views.
My age is 26 and my weight is 90 and according to my job profession I don't have a routine time and leisure time to do exercise.what should i do
I lost some body in last year .and me not good health .my body so smooth I am very third .please help me Dr. Mre chest par bht pain hota hai.
Hi, I have problem in sleeping at night. When I am in a deep sleep I always snore. What do you think is the cause amd how can I prevent it? Is thre any medication I need to take? Thank you.
I am 36 years old unmarried girl. My height is 5 feet 1 inch and my weight is 80 kg. I have depression from last 8 years and I am taking medicines from last 8 yrs. I feel lethargic. I feel laziness and lack of energy. After waking up in the morning I feel no energy to get ready and go to school as I am IT trainer. I feel frustrated most of the times. I find difficult to breathe. I do not have full breath. While doing breathing exercises even I do not have full breath. I have 12.2 hemoglobin and 20.2 Vitamin D. I also feel pain in body. How can I improve my breathing to full capacity? Please advise me.
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life threatening diseases and degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and sustain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet - pronto!
- Omega-3: Fish and nuts have the maximum omega three fatty acids, which are known as an anti-aging ingredient that everyone must add to their daily diet. Have a helping of baked or grilled fish for dinner with a smattering of green vegetables and carry dry fruit or nuts wherever you go to get a dose of omega three every time you are hungry for a quick snack. Raisins, walnuts and flaxseed are also great sources of this element.
- Fibre: Get a good dose of digestive fibres with each meal and every time you snack. These fibres collect all the toxins and flush them out of the system which can prevent a host of disease from GERD to acidity and even cancer. It is also a well-known ingredient that helps you maintain a steady blood sugar level. Lentils, legumes, barley, fruits and berries, in particular, are all great sources of fibre.
- Go Slow: Doing it in slow motion is the key to longevity - chewing, swallowing and savouring, that is. Studies have shown that many centenarians are in the habit of eating a low calorie diet really slowly so that they feel full faster. This practice is especially prevalent in the Far East. So, take time out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn how to enjoy your own company and get used to eating slowly.
- Healthy Fats: Did you even know that there is such a thing as healthy fats? Well, now you do. So get a load of healthy fats that can be found in pistachios, almonds, olive oil and other such ingredients which can actually help in combating the build-up of excessive blood lipids which can lead to high cholesterol and even diabetes.
- Protein: Take in a serving of protein every single day. Not only will it give you energy, but it will also help in building good bone and muscle strength which will keep you active longer. This ingredient can also ensure that there is less cellular damage as you grow older, which eliminates pesky problems like weak knees and fractures. Eggs, fat free milk and other such ingredients contain good protein.
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!