Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kethki TrivaediYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello doctor me nd my girlfriend had protected sex 5-6 times on different dates last month. She was expecting to have her periods on 18th of this month. Its almost 8 days delay today. How much maximum delay can happen in this case?
Hello doctor. I am suffering from mouth ulcer. I just 24, I have no any habits. Please give me any suggestion to me, how to recover from ulcer.? Thanks Regards
I'm am 21 years old guy and now I'm working in night because of that I'm not able to sleep well in the daytime. Will it cause any health problem?
My weight is 83 kgs I am 18 years old. I am using phytolacca berry tablets from 10 days and have reduced my diet but I think there is nothing change in me suggest me something which can help me to reduce my fat quicker.
Resist the temptation to eat everything that looks delicious, all in one sitting.
Spread your meals out to cover 5 to 6 snacks each day. This helps control hunger as well as paces out the production of insulin.
Walk instead of driving everywhere. Walking for at least 45 minutes a day helps burn as many calories as a workout.
Reduce the size of your plates. This will ensure that there is less food piled up on it.
Increase your intake of water-based vegetables such as capsicum, cucumbers, tomatoes and zucchini. Apart from being healthier, these also are low in calories.
If you absolutely have to drink coffee, go in for regular coffee instead of coffee with a whole lot of frills. After all, the small calories that come along with the frills do count towards the overall picture.
Choose to eat meals at home rather than opting for fast food or eateries. When you eat home-cooked food, you can keep a watch on your calorie intake. This cannot be done when eating outside.
Never skip breakfast. This slows down your metabolism and will be detrimental to your health as well as your weight loss plans in the long run.
Balance out your meals with proteins and fibrous foods along with carbohydrates. Remember that too much of carbohydrates leads to weight gain, so balancing it out will ensure that you are well nourished as well as well balanced.
Eat your food slowly and relish it. Chewing is part of the digestive process. Don’t rush it.
Never eat when you are not hungry. This is the worst thing that you can do to your body. Stashing calories into your system when they are not needed is definitely something to be avoided.
When you plan to go healthy, choose to eat fruits instead of opting for fruit juices. Fruit juices usually contain sugar and, in some cases, preservatives. These can cause the calorie count to go up.
Cleaning helps a lot to clean up your system. When you spend time cleaning, it actually helps burn calories at the rate of four calories each minute!
Take a brisk ten-minute walk before at least one meal each day. This helps burn down calories as well as reduced your appetite.
Cut out on TV time. Being a couch potato will make you look more like a real potato.
Reduce on your intake of alcohol. This will go a long way in helping you stay in shape.