Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Hi, I am 33 years old lady I wanted to loose my weight and I have knee pain from 1 month please tel the solution.
I am 27 years old mail and I am having back pain from 3years and now a days it is becoming high so pleas help me in the pain relif and I tried many medicines but no use and i have been for non medical treatment as well but same issue.
I am suffering from low back means exactly at the end of the spinal cord. I did all types of tests and MRI scan also. Doctor told that I don't have any problem and due to lack of muscle strength am getting pain. Am using medicines prescribed by him. But am always feeling pain and it is not reducing. Somepeople are mocking me that I am facing some sort of psychological disorder. Can I do gym even though I am facing this problem? Please someone help me how may I relieve from this pain or may be if am in a psychological disorder or anything somebody please help me to get out of it. Literally am in he'll with this problem.
I am a software engineer by profession my work is to sit on computer for long hours. And due to that frequently I am having upper back pain.
Sir I had neck pain right side. And some times total neck and shoulders. Right side nerve heavy pain from 1.5 month. I have heavy stress in my office computer work. Doctor shown bp 140/90. Bp when its normal. Whyt is neck pain.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.