Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan ShahYour feedback matters!
I have a dermatology problem. It was diagnosed by a physician as IMPETIGO. I was given a course of antibiotics and BETNOVATE CREAM for application. These helped and seemed to get OK but every now and then a small spot of redishness appears at new places and on applying the cream it gets subsided; this gives me feeling that the problem has not got eradicated totally. The doctor is not able to help further as he is not a dermatologist. I am 85 yrs old. Can you suggest any libe of permanent healing?
Having hair fall very rapidly. My hair is very soft. M caring my hair but it not working. So plzz help me for getting healthy hair.
I am suffering from itching in head, in hair roots of my head for last 2 years. I have shown this to allopathic, ayurvedic and homeopathic. But the itching is not going off. What should I do.
I am 24 year old and last year I experienced hair fall. It doesn't happens now but I would like to grow my hairs back the way they were before. Kindly suggest.
I am 22 years old (male) I has been facing acnes on my face for six years now those are reduced but some scares and dots are there so how can I remove give some advice.
I have same pimples onto my face and I have lost my fair and glowing skin what to do. And also my body become a dark I dont know why please suggest me what to do for glow of my baby.
I am a 24 year male. I suffer from hairfall last 3 months. What I tried every thing bt didn`t get result. My hair is dry. What should I do?
Dr. I have dark circles under eyes which makes eye fair please tell me some good cream it should be online shopping cart India.
Acne is a name used for clogged pores caused by over production of sebum (otherwise called whiteheads and blackheads), pimples, knobs, cysts or sores that can show up on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, back, upper arms and upper legs. Most adolescents and many grown-ups experience the ill effects of acne for a period of time. The condition is not confined to any age, race, or sex. It influences a huge number of individuals over the world and most commonly affects adolescents. The most serious issues with acne include the outbreak of pimples and the scars they leave, which makes the face look unpleasant.
Here are a few ways to treat your acne problem:
- Make a cinnamon and honey mask: Honey is sticky, and cinnamon is fiery, and it appears as though they are both things you would want to avoid from getting close to your skin. Yet, while it might sound unusual, honey and cinnamon make an incredible combo with regards to skin inflammation or acne. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can prevent microscopic organisms from getting out of control.
- A paste of milk and yogurt: While there is a considerable amount of debate around dairy items bringing about acne on the skin, it appears that milk can improve your outbreak of acne and clear the skin tone.
- Throw together a few egg whites: Egg whites are a simple and reasonable approach to decrease acne and blur scars left by terrible blemishes. The reason people have observed egg whites to be useful for their skin is on account of the fact that they are packed with proteins and vitamins that both battle acne and remake your skin cells.
- Papaya: Raw and plain papaya is an all-common acne cure that evacuates dead skin cells and overabundant lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it delicate and smooth.
- Blend strawberries and honey: Honey and strawberries are a good solution for acne problems. These ingredients can also be found in exfoliators and scrubs. A mixture honey and strawberries is a purely natural scrub and cleanser.
- Aloe for skin inflammation: Aloe Vera gel can be utilized with different things to battle the problem of acne, however, it really is great all alone also. Not just is the aloe soothing on the skin, it acts as a calming, anti-inflammatory agent that reduces redness and swelling. It additionally has antibacterial properties.
- Dab some lemon juice: Lemon juice can help one in getting rid of acne for various reasons. It is rich in vitamin C, which is useful for all types of skin. It is a citrus extract, so it also exfoliates the skin and keeps it glowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Will itragee 100 mg give same results as sporanox 100 mg? And is it effective for advanced ringworm infection treatment?
On my face there is a dark circle. And still it is not removing from a long time. Please give me the remedy for this.
Dear sir please help me my maximum hair are white and I am very suffer for very tension please help me.
I am getting pimples and the pimple marks are not reducing. I have dandruff too. What should I do to treat this problem?
You need to keep your skin well moisturized.For that, "HONEY" is a great moisturizer and also has antibacterial properties that help ward off infection.
How to apply:-
1. Apply raw honey directly on your skin.
- Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft and supple.
- Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
2. Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of honey.
- Then add one teaspoon of gram flour and mix it in well.
- Apply it all over your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Use this face mask once a week to enjoy radiant and clear skin.