Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I m facing a great hair loss problem. How can I get rid of this hairfall problem? pls suggest me some remedies.
I have many more pimples in my face and so more dark circles are in face. please suggest me which type of medicine should I take.
I am asking this on behalf of my brother his age is 20 nd he wants to grow beard bt its not coming properly so wat is the way to grow it properly give some tips dnt give any medicines names plzz jst give some homemade tips thnxx.
I am 24 years old I am suffering white hair please solution the white hair so many lotions or used but no result please help us.
Do: reduce swelling with ice.
Don't: squeeze your pimples.
Do: apply sulphur based cream.
Don't: apply toothpaste.
Do: try corticosteroid injections.
Don't: apply crushed aspirin.
Do: try tea tree oil.
Don't: get a facial for a quick fix.
Do: use fully coverage concealer.
Don't: camouflage with accessories eg tight fitting cap or headband.
Do: blend two shades of concealer.
Hello sir I am rajesh from mandya am 30years old I suffer from hair fall what should I do if I take the treatment whether hair will be grow or not?
I have lot of pimples like outgrowth on my head and sometimes it pains a lot and I do not know what it is. Please suggest a remedy for it.
Sir approximately 5 year go on my skin ringworm frequently grow and this is also due to the small rubbing on skin. Please helf me for their treatment and about some natural type of cure?
Dear. Sir I have some problem in hair. My hair so fall. please give me some advise for stop the hair problem.
I am 20 years old my testis and penis is small my body build is also not that much can you please tell me the reason I have facial hair and mustache.
Hello sir my name is Imran Ali hello I want know English language so can you chat Hindi language Meri behan ki body par pimple ho rahi hai use the medicine no pimple no use medicine simple continue so can you reply Hindi language this problem I hope you understand me and my language.
I am facing hairfall problem. I have used many oils and shampoos and many home remedies but don't get any satisfactory results. I have dandruff on my scalp. What to do for the dandruff and regrowth of hairs?
Spending a day out at the beach or going up on a hike is something most people love to do. What they, however, do not want is the after effects of being out in the sun the sunburn. While sunscreen lotions do help to a large extent, being in the sea can wash off the sunscreen, leaving the skin exposed to the imminent damage. Also, the effect of most sunscreens (know more about sunscreen) wears off with time, thereby, invariably producing some damage to the skin. However, there are simple ways to reduce the damage and in some cases even reverse the damage done by the sunburn.
Listed below simple ways with which you can treat a sunburn:
- The minute you realize sunburn has set in, reduce further damage by getting out of the sun.
- If you were out in the beach, rinse off with regular water as early as possible to clear the chlorine and sand and salt water. The salt water irritates the skin and aggravate the damage further.
- Take a pain-killer which will reduce the inflammation and control the overall effect of swelling and pain. This can also help the mild headache (learn more about headache problem) that can develop because of being out in the sun.
- The sun dries the skin and therefore, make sure you make an extra effort and moisturize your skin. Use creams that contain aloe vera, glycerin or hyaluronic acid. Keeping them in the fridge for a while produces an extra-refreshing effect.
- Make a compress containing egg white or green tea and skimmed milk. The green tea will reduce inflammation and the egg white will supply the necessary proteins for the skin to recover.
- Not just the skin, the sunburn also leaves you dehydrated overall. Ensure the water intake is increased and consume water rich food like watermelon, grapes, and cucumber.
- If there are sun blisters as a result of the sunburn, do not touch them. Peeling them can produce scars, which can be permanent.
- On spots that are painful after the sunburn, slices of potatoes or cucumber can be used to rub the area. This will produce a cooling effect and also reduce swelling.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation that happens subsequent to a sunburn. Towel soaked in vinegar can be used to wipe the area or vinegar can be added to the water for a bath.
- Mint is another wonderful agent to manage sunburn. Include it in tea or add peppermint oil to lukewarm water for that healing drink.
These are some tips to treat a sunburn and reduce the damage (sometimes permanent) that can happen as a result.