Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan PanditYour feedback matters!
2 days After completion of her period of last month, her period started again. She did check up and blood test. Her report is as follows: 1. Hemoglobin: Method: Sahlis, Value: 10.0, Unit: g/dl, Reference Range : 12.0 - 18.0 2. Blood Urea, Method: Photometry, Value: 28.0, Unit: mg/dl, Reference Range: 5 - 40 3. TSH, Method: C.L.I.A, Value: >150, Unit: uIU/ml, Reference Range: 0.3 - 5.5 Kindly tell me is she suffered from hypothyroidism and/or any other disease? Thank you.
I'm 4th month pregnant. I didn't sleep well. All the time I usually get lot of thinking's about others. How can I get well sleep. Is this effect to my baby also. please Give suggestions.
Hi, I am trying but unable to put on my weight & also from last 4 to 5 months not having menses without tablets. Any suggestion for these issues?
My wife 26 yr old and is 7 week pregnant having nausea most of the tome and vomiting, whenever she eats something. She is taking doxinate plus 3 times daily. And inj hcg 5000 iu twice a week. And tab susten 300 mg intra vaginally bedtime. She is also a diagnosed case of crohn s disease. But under control right now. She is taking tab mesacol 1.2 gm once daily off & on. Please advice me how to control nausea & vomiting. I am a physician.
Hi I m 23 years old girl I hve a problem of irregular periods it continues spotting for 10 to 15 days I am having ginette 35 since last feb due to hormonal issues of prolactin serum which not very high bt still nothing is happen pls suggest?
After a lady get pregnant then she got a baby then get a operations then after that she don't want a baby? But is it possible that after the operation she get again pregnant?
If I go for sexual intercourse with my partner, it takes jus half a minute or can say 3-4 pushes me to orgasm, how can I increase my sexual timing?
What will the STD that cause small lymph node white discharge from anus tongue and mouth painful sores I had a unprotected sex 3 month HIV test says negative so what is the STD I may infected.
How to have sex without getting pregnant. I do not want to use condoms. I want natural sex but no pregnancy.
1. Never Skip breakfast: One mantra to stay fit is to never miss your breakfast. Eating a protein-rich breakfast helps you maintain weight and you won?t feel hungry during your day when at
2. Consume whole grains - Prefer eating whole wheat, bajra, oats, ragi, brown rice instead of stuff made with refined corns, refined wheat or white rice.
3. Eat More Meals - Have small meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fruits, sprouts, roasted or boiled stuff instead of lays, biscuits or namkeen packets. This will help you keep a check on your weight and diet in control.
4. Avoid Aerated Drinks/Cold Drinks - Avoid cold drinks or packaged fruit juices as they contain lot of sugar which is not good for your health. Instead you can make nimbu pani, chaas, or coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Eat at Home - We have tendency to eat outside whenever we get a chance. With our lifestyle, we should be careful to order healthy food even when eating outside. Always prefer to eat home-made food. If eating outside, prefer ordering dishes which are boiled or roasted instead of fried. Dishes full with oil or butter directly affect your cholesterol levels.
My female partner have want to be sex in my bump. Is it possible and how her to be sex at my behind side of body? And which items her can be used for sex?
I m 30 week pregnant. Now suffering from tonsil of grade 2. Not able to eat and drink properly. Kindly suggest any medicine which is safe during my pregnancy.
Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 18th feb 2017. It continued till 24th feb 2017. I have not got periods till today i.e. 25th march, 2017. I am not feeling any signs of pregnancy also. What should I do now? Please help. When will my periods resume?
Hi doctor. I am married. I have problems of over bleeding, irregular periods from when i am 13 years old. I have no of medicines. I want to have children. So i am using medicines from 5 years. All medical tests are conducted such as hsg, hormone, thyroid. Hsg & thyroid are normal. Some hormone imbalance is there.(i have pcod problem) I used many medicines. Still I am using. But no improvement. Will i have children or not?
We are being married for 2 years and my wife is not yet conceived we have done all check up and everything is normal we wanna know what would be the reason. Also give us some tips to have a baby soon.
What should be the daily routine diet from morning till dinner during periods? She doesn't have an appetite and doesn't want to take anything although we force her to take at least biscuits n water.help us
Notice the strange smell wafting in your kitchen? It's not your food... it is your refrigerator! Fridge is often one of the last places on our home cleaning list. We like to keep things in our kitchen shining and spotless but the inside of the fridge is a different story all together. The entire contents have to be emptied and at least half a day has to be dedicated to scrubbing and cleaning all the hidden corners, needless to say putting everything back and planning your day around the activity. As boring as it may seem, it is an important chore that you need to undertake at least once a month. Why? Because other than food, your fridge may be hosting some unwanted guests that may cause a lot of health problems for your family. Have a look:
1. Find out who hitched a ride into your fridge: Certain foods, like vegetables, chicken and meat which are not kept in a healthy environment when being sold can harbour some harmful bacteria. These will travel with your food into your fridge and even sometimes cause cross contamination. So give a good thought to what you are putting into your fridge to take your first step towards a healthy life.
2. Find the long lost items: We often put canned foods in the fridge to use for a later day. A lot of these items come with months of shelf life before the expiry date. But sometimes they get pushed back a little too much and we fail to notice that they may have passed their expiry date before use. We often tend to take a 'sniff' and 'taste' test for such items and if they seem fine, we use them anyway. When an item crosses its expiry date, be sure to throw it out. If it doesn't then use your best judgment. When in doubt, throw it out. It may be an on-off case to cause a harmful reaction.
3. Different foods different shelves: Your fridge is designed to hold different foods on different shelves. Raw meat and leftovers go on the bottom shelf, fruits and vegetables on top and cheese and canned items in the center. This allows them to stay closest to the temperature optimum for them.
4. Covert your fridge into your diet ally: Mid night cravings for ice cream, cakes, and other comfort foods can wreck havoc on your diet and health. Start by cleaning out your fridge and let go of the things that can get you into health trouble. Re-stock your fridge with healthy items stored in an attractive manner. Cut carrot sticks, bright fruits, and healthy green salads all stored in snack-able portions will eventually make you reach out for them over other foods.
5. Get your basics right: Your fridge should be under 40 F or 4 degrees. Give it a thorough cleaning every month with baking soda.
Want to know what you can put in your fridge to help you lose weight and gain health? Get a consultation today.