Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ketan
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KetanYour feedback matters!
Sir please can any one tell me the answer .i met my gf yesterday we both are virgins and for the 1 st time I had rubbed my penis over her vagina I didn't got ejaculate but little bit of wet observed on my penis tip is there any chance for pregnancy? I had mental tension about this please help me out with your answer.
I am 25 years old. My partner touched his penis on my vagina for sometime without any penetration .We dint have sex. My periods are 14 days late now. I tested wth home pregnancy kit after 7 days and 14 days of missed period. It came negative. I do get menstrual light cramps but not getting periods. Also I could notice some brown line vertical in my stomach. I am not sure if I had it already. I have no other pregnant symptom also. How can I get the periods? And this confirms that I am not pregnant?
How many times in a day sex is possible with pregnant women of child 6 to 7 month old and in what way can do sex by which she not to get any problem. Suggest me.
Me and my girlfriend had sex and after 2 hr she felt that water is coming out of her and when she checked there was a patch of blood on her panties what is this? Is their any chance of pregnancy.
Hi. Meri period ke 12 days ke baad sex kiya. Aur 40 hours ke andar maine unwanted 72 le liya tha. Lakin meri period ke date kal chala gaya. Aur meri periods miss ho gaya hai. Kya main pragnent ho gayi hu.
I have became pregnant after just a month of my wedding i.e on 8th march 2018 im happy to get to know this and even my hubby too but the issue is when we wre having sex from my side I can not give my hundred present this is so unsatisfying for him I can you understand but im helpless I tried and even I wanted to but not able to do. From his side he feels too but does not tell me but I feel this thing please give me suggestion I want to do something for him.
I am 21 ye old I am suffering from pcod and my doctor told me that my ovaries size is larger i.e it is swelled since 3 years now I am taking homeopathic medicines since 2 months at 13 july my period has come also on that day I sex with my partner immediately after sex my vagina start bleeding and after that till today my period has not come what can be the reason of it? Shall I sex or it will not be good for me please tell.
I missed my period for this month. Home pregnancy test showed negative. Wat should I do to knw reason for missed period this is first time I missed. Worried.
Man is different from the other species in that we are social beings. One of the main differentiators is our constant need to 'connect' with our fellow beings. Be it family or friends or society at large, we constantly need to be connected to our near and dear ones and want attention, affection, and assurance.
We need to respect this basic desire and appreciate that there is nothing wrong in feeling needed. Problems arise when this feeling to be needed gets excessive. There is a significant constant demand from the needy person, especially from those who are close to them.
Some cases where neediness is demonstrated are in new relationships. In the beginning, there is a great urge to please and therefore a greater focus on interacting with them. There is a fear of losing attention, there is insatiable excessive demand for attention - be it pleas, accusations, or demands - so as to not feel abandoned and deserted. Neediness is also quite evident in people with depression. Again, an attempt to not be abandoned by their near and dear ones.
By making a conscious effort, the neediness can be reduced, thereby making the relationships smoother and less painful to both the parties involved. As the saying goes - 'acknowledging the problem is half the problem solved'. Needy people should realize or accept if told that there is an issue and make a conscious effort to work on reducing neediness.
1. Divert attention - As simple as it might sound, it is equally effective. Indulge in whatever interests you - exercise, meditation, dance, sing, etc. The idea is to divert attention so that the urge to feel needy and act on that instinct is reduced. This reduces the fear of being lonely and works magic. The busier you get, the less bored you are. As they say, be alone but not lonely.
2. Clarity in communication - One of the intricacies of neediness is making unclear demands. Sadly, quite often, the person does not know what he wants, and so are the demands or requests which are equally unclear. Once you are aware that your neediness is making you do this, make an effort to clearly communicate what you actually want. This reduces the stress on both the parties involved and leads to a happier engagement.
3. Clarity in relationships - Take a step back and see if your neediness is affecting any major relationships. If yes, revisit and clarify. Make an attempt and reestablish the relationships. If it is your truly near and dear ones, they will be very forthcoming and understanding.
4. Move on - In cases where your neediness has affected another person, be wise to accept their wishes and not be more 'needy' or clingy. This acceptance will make way for a lot of healthier relationships as you learn to deal with accepting your issues.
5. Socialize - Use your hobbies to make more friends and socialize more. Having more people to interact with reduces your need to be accepted by the same people. You have more people to rely on and might make more friends for keeps.
These are some simple ways to reduce neediness on others, but as mentioned, the first step is to accept and then work on ways to reduce it.
Related Tip: Are You an Extremely Dependent Individual? Here's How to Overcome it.?