Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan ChhedaYour feedback matters!
Sir mere sarir mein bahut dard rehta hai. Bahut doctor se dikhaya par aaram nahi hai. Ye samasya bahut dino se mere sath hai, Karib 5 salo se. please sir mujhe koi upaya bataye jis se meri ye paresani dur ho jaye. Thank you.
I am 28 years old and I have body pain for more than one month along with severe weakness. I am anemic since childhood and putting on fat on a daily basis. Eyes are bulging out due to excessive fat.
Hello, i am 23 years old and i am an house wife, I am unable run even for 5 minutes, some times I have body pains too.
I have marks on upper legs, I feel much pain for those, and want to solved that problem but how to solve the problem.
I have body pain problem. And I also have gas problem. What should I do to over come this gas problem?
Sir i'm going to gym it's almost 4 to 5 months on but when I am giving gap to gym means like 2 to 3 days then after I continue the gym at least 2 day my body starts paining.
Hello sir, I am 22 years old boy and I am not feeling well from internally by day I am getting weak and feeling lazy and whole body pains. What should i do?
Sir I have always pain on my waist how can I release from this problem please give me idea sir about it.
I am suffering from cold for around 2 weeks and from now my whole body is pain can you plzz tell me what happening to me.
I have wrist pain almost from 3 months. I consult a Ortho doctor and I took exray for wrist and he said there no damage in my wrist area bone. And I am biker I almost did not drive for three months. Recently, I started driving now again I am feeling same pain in wrist. Please which doctor I should consult, I was thinking for neurology. Please advise.
I am suffering from weight gain in months and pain in body and left leg and hand and swelling also. And belly fat also increasing. I want to reduce weight and pain and swelling and belly fat. I have gone through hemoglobin and thyroid check up also both are normal. Kindly suggest me easy and without dieting tips to lose weight and belly fat and Swelling both. In few days or a month..
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.