Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Keshv ShahYour feedback matters!
Hie. I (35) want to consume raw turmeric daily. Can I grate it and gulp it with water. Or it needs to be chewed. Does having it everyday have any side effect? Can I give it to my sons (6) too.please guide.
The soles of my feet burn VERY badly. Generally most of the time. I have been having Nervmax SR 1 OD since the last 4 years. No significant improvement. Earlier I was prescribed some ointment tube. Is this really curable? I am not diabetic .am 69 plus and take approx 100 ml whiskey every day. (am an ex serviceman)
Hello doctor. I am male 25, I work on computer and I am getting neck pain since 1year what should I do to reduce it.?
I am 18 year old. Some time I feel pain in testis and this result in swelling of testis. Please help me sir.
My mom had pain in legs, got tested ESR came 40, and hb is also not very good but ain't that low. Rest reports are fine, consulted a physician, and he said Nothing to worry, as its high because of low HB. Please suggest if it's a matter of concern and how can we reduce ESR levels. She's also a hypothyroid patient.
How to stop masturbating it's becoming a habit for me. I masturbate twice a day one at time of sleep another when I wake up. Pls tell me some methods to stop masturbation.
I M 50 YRS OLD. IN 2012 MET AN ACCIDENT ND LOST MY LEFT HAND (FROM WRIST) AND STILL TAKING GABA PIN 400 & ZEPTOL CR200 IN ADDITION THYRONORM 25 AND FEBUGET40(HEREDITARY GOUT) . I SUDDENLY HAVING PROBLEM OF ERECTION AND EARLY DISCHARGE. I DID NOT HV THIS PROBLEM EVER IN MY LIFE. KINDLY ADVICE FOR THE SAME. FIRST TIME I SAW SUCH ADVERTISEMENT. I THINK THIS WILL BE BOON FOR A COMMON PEOPLE AND PERSON THEY DO NOT WANT DISCLOSE THEIR PROBLEM. I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF I COULD GET ANY KIND OF TREATMENT( HOMEO/AURVEDIC/ALOPATHY) FOR MY PROBLEM.
Hello doc, my sister is suffering from diabetes. She is having glucose level in blood 330. And she is suffering from breathing problem. Tell me your advice for it.
I am 20 years old and m nt able to sleep. And I always feel irritated while talking fo someone. please suggest me what should I do?
I am 24 year old female, unmarried, I have a stomach pain in 2 or 3 days. Its not a period time. I consult with my doctor and she is checked my scan report and she said no problem in my stomach. Please help me.
Dear doctor I am married 1. Can I make sex daily for pregnancy? 2. How many days I make sex before her periods date. 3. What I need in sex for pregnancy? 4. If any tip about pregnancy? Waiting for your reply Pls help.
Sir I am 13 year old kid and at this age I am suffering from regular constipation. What should I do know sir please suggest some tips.
Hi Doctors, I am 30 years married male, having a problem of premature ejacusion, can't hold for more than 1-2 min. So can't able to satisfy my partner. Does exercise 4 times a week, takes healthy diet, BMI is within limit. What is the remedy, please help.
There are many health benefits of donating blood which include good health, reducing the risk of cancer along with hemochromatosis. Moreover, blood donation is good for the normal functioning of pancreas and liver. With the blood donation, an individual can improve the cardiovascular health as well as reduce the risk of obesity.
Every day blood transfusions take place saving millions of life on earth. And the best part is that blood donation is good for the donor. It is crucial for the blood donation to take place in a medical facility under the supervision of experts. The donors must ensure that they are in optimum health conditions for avoiding any health issues after the transfusion is completed.
Benefits of donating blood:
There are numerous benefits of blood donation, and some of them include-
- Hemochromatosis: The health benefits of blood donation reduce the risk of developing hemochromatosis. It is a disorder which arises owing to excessive absorption of iron in the human body. This condition can be inherited through the genes or may also be triggered by uncontrolled alcoholism, chronic anaemia and other health problems. One should take part in blood donation on a regular basis for the reduction of iron overload.
- Anti cancer health benefits: Donating blood at regular intervals can also lower the risk of cancer. After donating blood, the iron stored in the body is maintained at healthy levels. The reduction in the iron concentrations in the body is also connected with reduced risk of cancer and thus helps keep cancer at bay.
- Good for liver and heart: Blood donation is useful for reducing the risk of heart and liver disorders which are triggered by the iron overload in the body. Only a limited amount of iron can be absorbed by the body, and the rest starts accumulating in the heart, pancreas and lungs. This can pave the way for liver failure and cirrhosis, damage to the pancreas and complications in the heart such as irregular heart rhythms. The blood donation helps in maintaining the optimum iron levels as well as reduces the risk of different ailments.
- Helps in weight loss: Regular blood donation also helps in weight of the donors. This is great for those who are overweight and obese. It is advantageous for those who are suffering from cardiovascular and other health disorders.
- Production of new cells: After the donation of blood, the body starts working for replenishing the loss of blood. This helps in stimulating the production of new blood cells and in turn aids in the maintenance of good health.
It is imperative to note here that to enjoy the benefits of blood donation, an individual has to wait for eight weeks after a session of whole blood donation. Also, it is crucial to wait for 16 weeks in between the power red blood donation. One should always consult with the doctor to be sure that he or she is fit for donating blood and should avoid it while suffering from any disorders or infections.