Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Keki TurelYour feedback matters!
I am suffering brain stroke on september 2013 and paralaysed on right side .Treatment(medicine) and exercise.Continued but movement and sansation not proper till date please help me
My brother has epilepsy disease what should I do to completely reduced the disease from his life he is only 8 years old sir plse give me some suggestions.
Hello I was diagnosed for epilepsy for 2 years and last year my course get completed but from then my hairs are falling out.
I am 37 old and married from last 6 years. I had PME issues which was identified and addressed post marriage. Now post second kid (5 months back) I am experiencing the same issue with same intensity (can do 5 to 8 stocks). I am also having some epilepsy disorder.
I am 20 year old and have migraines for last 1 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 17 years old and I am having headache since 2 months and I have consult this problem to my family doctor and he said that you are having problem known as migraine I need you to give my the advice how do I get rid from this problem.
I was experience crawling sensation along right outer thigh muscle which has now become numb. My MRI reports L2-L3 and, L4-L5 levels bilateral paracentral disc bulves causing thecal sac indentation and bilateral foramina foramina narrowing. node nodes seen in inferior endplate of L3 vertebral body. At L4-L5 disc dedication. circumferential circumferential disc bulhes causing spinal canal and bilateral neural foramina stenosis and indenting adjacent traversing and bilateral existing nerve roots. NCS and EMG findings normal except for non stimulate lateral femoral cutaneous nerves due to depth of nerve or entrapment. Indications Meralgia paresthetica.
My wife is suffering from meningitis. First time it was in june 2013 and again it repeated this time. Please suggest me?
I am suffering for migraine . During the headache which medicine I take to stop headache? What are the causes of migraine?
I easily forget anything. If you give me any work definatly I will forget it. I am confuse at this time. Am I suffering from any disease?
Hello Doctor, My Mother in law is 60 Years old and she is suffering from Cerebral atrophy. We consult many neurologist and psychiatrist but we found there is not much change in her condition in fact it is getting worst day by day. Can any one suggest me the what are the risk associated with this disorder, Is it curable or not. What is the probability of recovery. Some of the common things which we notice daily like odd choices of words, the use of partial phrases, disjointed clauses, and incomplete sentences. We want to help her best. Please suggest me.
I am of 21 years and I have a migraine problem please suggest me a good medicine? And How to get rid of tanned skin?
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.