Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I'm 50 yrs. Slightly I gained weight. I came from quiz that gaining what lead to cancer is real what diet I have to take give suggestion please.
When I was doing more work at home I become lazy and can not give my husband happy. What should I do? and say about real sex and fun.
How to gain weight naturally and how to look fit healthy natural and young please tell me fast fast how to look nice healthy person please help me fast fast.
I am 20 year old male. I am feeling weak some days and some parts of my body vibrate for some time so please help me.
I am 62 year female. I am having back ache for 4 months. MRi result shows bulging in lower disc. L3 L 4.
Vulvodynia refers to a chronic pain in the vulva, a condition suffered by most women. Triggered generally by an unidentifiable cause, the pain was not considered as a real pain syndrome until of late. The ambiguity of the condition is such that many who do suffer from it fails to realize its complications.
There are primarily two types of Vulvodynia:
- Generalized Vulvodynia: This is when the pain is all over the vulva, however different parts may pain at different times. It may be a constant pain or may occur occasionally.
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: The pain is in the vestibule area or the entrance of the vagina is known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome. This kind of pain mostly exhibits a burning sensation and is triggered even by a slight touch. During intercourse the pain manifolds to extreme severity.
Although the cause of Vulvodynia is not known, doctors suspect the following reasons to be the contributing factors:
- Nerve injury
- Yeast infections
- Sexual abuse in the past
- Muscle Spasm
- Hormonal changes
- Burning sensations
- Aching or soreness
No well versed cure is available for Vulvodynia, although certain self care treatments can bring relief. Among the many, you need to figure out which method suits you best and choose accordingly. To discern the best method, you might have to try various different combinations. At the same time, it is extremely important to educate yourself about Vulvodynia and have a thorough knowledge about what it is all about.It is advisable that you maintain a record of the treatments which according to you suit you the most in order to avoid confusion. Some of the methods are given below:
- Avoid products which might act as potential irritants near the vulva.
- Do not put much pressure on the vulva. Avoid activities which might exert direct pressure on it.
- Whenever it pains, try to soothe the area by soaking it in lukewarm water or applying ice on it.
- Use medications like lidocaine to relieve pain.
- Certain exercises might also help relax the area.
- Biofeedback also helps relax the vaginal muscles and bring some relief.
I have a desk job. From last five years my weight gone up by 15 kgs. I want to reduce my weight faster as possible. Please suggest me some diet for solving this problem thank you.
sir whenever I try to study more than 2 hours then I feel sleepy Please tell me a way to get relief.
Hi sir my problem is weight issue I am know 21 years old my weight is 42 only n it not increasing I consult to many doctor on these issues SME told digestion problem nd SME hereditary BT no one has given wt to do plzz help me out sir! N one question at these stage my weight is 42 n age 21 so these weight is enough fr my age or abnormal? Plzzz give your valuable ans sir.
What is the best time to take green tea. I heard that taking it empty stomach in the morning is not good. And how many times we can have it in a day.
Hi I am a 31 years women with 101 kg weight. I have pcod problem. I have 2 yes kid. Just now I have started taking garcinia fruit extract to lose weight. Can I take it and pl suggest me good diet sheet to reduce my weight and solve my pcod.
I am 49 years old 5ft 7.5 ' 110 kg person. Please advise how to start loosing weight .What life style I should adopt?
1. Yoga acts on muscles and sucks in glucose.
2. It improves muscle coordination.
3. It leads to reduction of weight.
4. It helps to de-stress.
5. It tones up heart muscle.
6. Sleep rhythm may improve.