Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Keerthibhai DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am about 45 yrs old, an asthmatic. Having weight about 78 kg with height of 5 feet 2 inch. How can I loose my weight.
Hallo Doctor I was advised to Take clomifene citrate Ferri 50mg Tablet since I had pco and a miscarriage. I just took it 1 month and last month my period was Naturally in 14. This month Its already 5 days Delay. May I know the possible reasons. Will period occur für Sure After this medicine.
I am suffering with knee joint pain and spondylitis since 5 years, lubricant quantity is reduced gap is reduced. Is there any medicine for forming lubricant.
I am 18 years Boy, Today I noticed that my Testicle (ball) has came up from the sac to the pubic area, I got Afraid. I pushed it back to sac but now I am feeling some pain, Is this any serious problem and is it normal or not? Please help me out!
I am 18 years old male want to know by taking what type of food I can prevent my hair turning in to white. And how I can become height what type of food I should take.
After Angioplasty surgery the patient should take complete bed rest for how many months and should avoid what type of food for life time. Also after Angioplasty surgery are there chances of citica or any other side effect chances.
I am having a severe headache from past 2 days and suffering from high fever with vomiting. Unable to bear what to do.
I am 19 years old. I am suffering from a stomach ache. I did a sonography. The report said that there is a mild free fluid in the pouch of douglas. What must be done in order to remove this water and get rid of this stomach ache ?
I am a 23 years old .to decrease the tummy fat, can I have the diet list and care to be taken. And to grow taller ,is that possible at this age?
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.