Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KeerthiYour feedback matters!
रोजमर्रा की जिन्दगी में सेक्स को अब एक आम बात माना जाने लगा है। युगल दिन भर के अन्य कामों की तरह ही रात को बिस्तर में हमबिस्तर होते हैं लेकिन इस तरह से जैसे यह भी कोई काम है जिसे करना जरूरी है।
इस तरह की क्रिया से सेक्स के प्रति रूचि कम होने लगती है और एक वक्त ऎसा भी आता है जब पति पत्नी के मध्य सेक्स की क्रिया नहीं के बराबर हो पाती है। यदा-कदा अगर ऎसा होता भी है तो इस क्रिया में वो आनन्द और मजा नहीं आता जिसकी चाह हर औरत और पुरूष को रहती है।आम तौर पर युवाओं में आजकल सेक्स के प्रति अरूचि होने के समाचार ज्यादा मिलते हैं। इसकी एक वजह जहां तनाव भरी जिन्दगी है वहीं दूसरी ओर इस कार्य को करने की जानकारी का अभाव है। अक्सर युगल रात को हमबिस्तर होते वक्त एक ही क्रिया से सेक्स करते हैं जिससे इस काम में आनन्द का अभाव महसूस होता है। हाल ही में एक सर्वे से यह साबित हुआ है कि अपनी सेक्स लाइफ को दिलचस्प और मनोरंजन बनाने के लिए सेक्स वीडियो या पोर्न फिल्मों को देखना चाहिए। इस वीडियोज और फिल्मों के जरिए रचनात्मकता के साथ सेक्स करने की प्रेरणा मिलती है। सबसे अहम बात यह है कि पोर्न वीडियो को सिर्फ मनोरंजन के लिए मत देखें, यदि आप उससे कुछ सीखने के प्रयास करेंगे, तो आपकी लव लाइफ बेहतरीन हो जाएगी।कई युगल ऎसे होते हैं, जो एक साथ बैठकर पोर्न फिल्में या पोर्न तस्वीरें देखने में झिझकते हैं। चाहे भले ही उनकी शादी को कई साल क्यों न हो गए हों। आम तौर पर महिलाएं ऎसे वीडियो या तस्वीरें देखने से झिझकती हैं। लेकिन सही मायने में ऎसा करने से सेक्स के प्रति भूख बढती है और सेक्स की इच्छा ज्यादा हो जाती है।वीडियो या पोर्न फिल्में एक साथ देखने से आप अपने पार्टनर के साथ ज्यादा खुल सकेंगे। इन्हें देखने के बाद आप सेक्स के नए तरीके इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं। यही नहीं यदि आपके साथी को चरम सीमा तक पहुंचने में देर लगती है, तो पोर्न वीडियो इस मामले में कारगर साबित हो सकते हैं।यदि आपकी पार्टनर पोर्न तस्वीरें नहीं देखना चाहती है, तो अच्छा होगा कि आप उसे वीडियो दिखाएं। उन्हें ऎसे वीडियो दिखाएं जिसमें çस्त्रयों के एक्शन ज्यादा हों। इससे आपकी पार्टनर भी क्रियाएं बदल-बदल कर सेक्स करने में सहयोग करेगी और आपकी सेक्स लाइफ जिसमें रिक्तता महसूस होने लगी उसमें फिर से क्रियाशीलता आएगी।
I Missed period more then 10 days. A week before the period partner fingered me with sperms on the it. Changes of getting pregnant?Please tell.
I am in the end of 6th month pregnancy my baby weighs 1 kg and ask my hemoglobin level is 7.6 so I need your advice to improve my health and my baby health.
I am 20 yrs old having. Hypothyroid. I am facing irregular periods and so much of hairfall. What shall I do to control this? please sugest me. I am going to depression day by day due to these hairfall problem. And shall I get pregnant? my tsh level is 1.4 nd my t4 is 10.4. Please suggest me.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.
I am 12 weeks pregnant now and during scan at 12th week found using cardiac twin. One baby is doing fine but other had no cardiac activity. The normal one is pumping blood to the second one. Is it safe to continue pregnancy or better to terminate it immediately. But my doctor is saying to wait for 2 more weeks.
I am getting irregular periods and my flow of blood is very low not even one drop it comes nearly about a single hair size with white discharge or sometimes one drop please help me I had tried with many doctors, but the tablet doesn't work & i am putting excess of weight and I still dint conceive.
Undergoing Brain Surgery can be a very traumatic experience, and it is common for many patients recovering from brain surgery to face depression, spells of dizziness, confusion and weakness post the surgery. It can be very critical that family members and friends talk to the patient and be empathetic towards them.
It takes approximately 12-18 months for the brain to heal after a brain surgery and slowly and gradually the patient will regain all his normal functions and get back to his daily routine. However in that time they need the complete support and understanding of their families, as well may need help from therapists. This will help the patient in gaining back their independence as well as confidence in their abilities.
Here are some tips that will help you deal with a patient recovering from Brain Surgery:
After brain surgery, a person may feel disoriented and have some speech or understanding disability for a while. Family members and friends are advised to take pause when talking to the patient, so that he/she can easily understand the conversation. Speaking slowly is not recommended, as patients may recognize it and have an emotional outburst or feel hurt.
Caretakers and family members should also keep reminding the conversation topic at different points to the patient, so that it is easier for them to participate in the conversation.
Family members should also not react adversely in case of emotional outbursts, instead show love and patience to a person recovering from brain surgery.
Caregivers should make sure that the person recovering from brain surgery gets enough sleep and rest to recuperate.
People interacting with someone recovering from brain surgery should understand that the person's ability to learn and remember will improve daily, and any lapses in attention by the patient are not caused by any act of obstinacy. Your care and understanding will be essential for a person to recover.
Family members should also make sure just to give enough care and not smother the brain surgery survivor. It is essential for them to regain their confidence and a sense of competence.
Family members should take the patient for a neuropsychological examination--after treatment, 6 months later, and a year later to see if they are recovering properly. Caregivers should watch out for emotional outbursts, like rage, uncontrollable laughter, withdrawal and depression. In case of such symptoms it is advisable to take the patient for a check up with medical practitioner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir last night me and my friend get involved in some sexual moment but I doesn't ejaculate inside her vagina so is there any risk. If yes then please tell me what should I do. What pills we should take.
Hi my wife have multiple fabroids in her uterus.....my current doctor is suggesting to remove them through laproscopy . What is your opinion. My wife is just 34 years old
I am an 18 year old student. I got married 2 months back. My husband is still working in Bangalore. I am a BBM student in Coimbatore. Currently we could see some symptoms for pregnancy like vomiting etc. After we checked pregnancy test kit, the result is still positive. Do we have any medications to avoid this pregnancy?
My age is 19 and amI facing problem in getting regular period cycle from age of 16 it always happens this way like once after 2 -3 months. I have the issue of pimples all around my face and a fat body too, I feel week too when period starts. Hairball is a major issue now for me along with facial and body hairs. Could You please help me cuz I'm badly in need of some treatment now I feel.
My last month's menstrual cycle started at 24th March 2016, But this there is a delay and also I am feeling a kind of tiredness.
Ultrasound is done today on my 5 weeks 4 days (LMP 8 Sept 2016) pregnancy as there was a light brownish pinkish blood discharge yesterday. My ultrasound scan report says" uterus appears bulky and show a single intrauterine gestational sac. Gestational sac reveals smooth well-defined rounded margins. Decidual reaction seen. Mean sac diameter is approx. 10mn corresponding to 5 weeks 4 days. No obvious fetal pole seen. No free fluid is seen in the cul-de-sac" Please explain me the above. Is there any issue with the sac.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.