Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KeerthiYour feedback matters!
I am just 18 years old, i am in a physical relationship with my boyfriend from last 4 years, now i am not having periods from last 5 months, i have used pregnancy kit also but its showing negative. Sometimes i used to get stomach pain a lot. Please help.
My wife want to use Herbalife Weight Loss product but she is feeding our 10 month old baby want opinions on this please help.
Hello sir i'm suffering from period pain problem why its so paining .what can I do that please recommend home medicine. Thnk you.
Can an ectopic pregnancy go unnoticed till 8th week of pregnancy? As in, is it possible for the HCG level to be so low in the 8th week that it is not detectable in a urine pregnancy test?
I suffer with a ceviour stomach pain at the time of periods from last one year could you give any aid or remedy for my problem?
I have baby of 2 days. I have cesarean delivery. bleeding is very less it is OK or not? How many days bleeding should come after cesarean?
I am 31 and I had one miscarriage and one abortion 1 and half years back. And Am hypothyroid patient but am very thin. Now am finding difficult to conceive. Doctor gave injection for ovulation but still m not able to conceive Pls suggest as I want to conceive naturally.
My friend age is 40 years, his weight is 78 kg, height 5'10 and he have no kids. He got married about 8 years ago. His semen test is 30 percent active motile, 20 percent sluggish and 50 percent dead. He smoke 2 or 3 cigarette only in a day. Each and every time jab mera friend apni wife ke sath intercourse krta hain or foreplay karta hain to sath mein smoking karta hain or you can say that he foreplay with smoking. He smoke just before intercourse. He is addictive with this habit. He said that if they do not smoke with foreplay he do not excite or erect fully. Is this the reason they do not conceive? Kya just intercourse karne se pehle agar smoking ki jaye to kya isse conceive karne mein problem ho sakti hain or its just a myth?
Hi Dear Sir/Madam, my mother is suffering form uterus infection, she went for urine routine test, that report shown she have some puss cells, after that we consulted one doctor she gave cream and l tablets for vagina and other tablets for her. Now my mother is so afraid of this what we can do madam. Please tel me some remedy, awaiting for your reply.
I have been trying for a baby from the last 2 months I had a iud which I got removed after a gap of 6 years after my 1st baby I exactly don't who when I ovulate and I lack the pleasure of love making please help I'm 33 years old.
Can I take gynaset 5 mg to delay my periods? My expected date is around 1st. I want the date to be from 3rd.
Metabolic training is basically about giving people fitness that is time effective which helps them burn fat get lean muscle and improve cardio vascular health. The key about metabolic is taking multiple pieces of fitness techniques combining them together in a way that is fast.
I am 24 weeks pregnant. My health condition is good but sometimes I feel very depressed, tension and nervous .how can I ignore this problem?
My wife is 31 weeks pregnant now. Our gynecologist put cervical stitch for her. When they open the stitch before delivery (at which week) ? Or they do caesarian or is there any possible for normal delivery ? If it so what is our contribution for normal delivery ?
WATER, a basic need of every lifeform, helps a lot in fighting against some common diseases/ health problems.
Drinking water, either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods, is essential to your health:
- It helps in maintained balance of fluids in our body The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
- It helps keep skin looking good. It helps in preventing skin problems like acne. It also keeps your skin moistened and gives it a natural glow.
- It helps in many diseases related to stomach like gastritis/acidity. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily will avoid the problem of acidity in your near future.
- It also helps in losing weight in case of obese individuals and also in maintaining weight in case of non-obese individuals.
- It helps in preventing as well as treating urinary infections.
- It helps in maintaining normal bowel function and prevents constipation. Actually, water along with a high fibre diet is the perfect combination for those suffering from constipation.
Now, the question in every mind- How much water should one drink? People drink 2-3 glasses and think thats enough for a day. Some people dont keep count and are not sure if they are having sufficient water daily.
Its best to keep a one litre bottle and set a target to drink at least 3 such bottles in a day, that makes 3 liters of water intake daily.Also, eat more fruits and vegetables(salad). Their high water content will add to your hydration.
Be Hydrated Be Healthy
Hi. Dr.I had my sex on 4th july and she had her periods on 20 june. And we have done unprotected sex. Can it caused pregnancy of my wife? I hv'nt use any contraceptive pills. And my wife don't get periods yet. What to do?
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.