Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KeerthiYour feedback matters!
My mother has to have yet another operation After several operations for breast cancer. This Time they are going to remove her glands. Why Are glands removed after operations for cancer?
I am 31 years old women having PCOD & right side blockage in fallopian tube. We are planning since last 3 years for pregnancy but couldn't get any positive result. So please suggest some valuable advice at your end.
Hi I'm 35years old female my periods r irregular from starting last 1.5 years I bleed only when I go to toilet & it stay only 2days period is this a serious thing I take every day 100mcg hypothyroidism tablet my weight is 64kgs. So can you please reply. Thank you.
My wife facing great pain just after starting of her menstrual period since ten years. She is 27 years old and mother of a baby(2 years old). Her two sister also had the same problem but after their first issue, now they don't have problems but she still facing the problem. Kindly suggest.
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.
1). Good looks/ charming personality
4). Mental calm
5). Total health
But what we do.
1/. We gulp anything served to us or available
2/. We eat in hurry
3/. We work till late night / party late night
4/. We don't meditate don't exercise
5/. We seek health in multivitamins tabs/
What we need to do ---->
Here is ours suggested plan
1. Sleep timely at least till 10 pm. Take 7-8 hr
2). After morning routine do exercise for 15-20
Min meditate for 15-20 min
(mind it this will make your day)
3). Never skip breakfast
Have milk / fruit juice along with boiled whole
4. When have to eat outside don't rush to items
Compare options available in nutrients term then
5). Eat home cooked meal organic one n rich in
6). Use stairs n take a walk to home / office
7. On night before sleep pray to almighty for
Your day and say sorry for faults you made
8). Whenever feel stress/ anger take 10 deep
Breathe. #paliwalclinic #healthyindia.