Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Keerthi
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. KeerthiYour feedback matters!
Hii Dr. My mother is 52 years old. He is feeling pain sensation in her chest. I have consulted a pain management specialist. He has given medicine for 15 days & advised to do MRI scan. I think her chest nerve may be pinched. Is there any natural treatment available. How can be she benefited through natural therapy. Pls suggest.
I do not have blood pressure problem at all, I eat iodised salt with the dish that is less salty, I heard that eating raw salt is bad for health, is their any connection between iodised salt and thyroid?
I am 22 old male I am suffering from heart muscle pain in some times this disease already occurred in 2014. In all tests was performed no problem in heart. Repeat the problem please help me and anxiety and gastric problem causes the heart muscle pain. No shortness of breath (pain with in seconds and relief) this is threat the life or not?
The cases of heart disease are on the continuous rise in this century, lack of physical activities, unhealthy food and sedentary lifestyle is making the country at risk of heart disease. Although it could be avoided easily but due to ignorance we do not give our health the importance it deserve uand end up having a disease and the number of diseases keep on increasing every few years. Here are some health advises to keep your body healthy and away from heart diseases.
What are the symptoms of heart disease?
The following symptoms may arise when someone is having a heart disease.
What are the causes of heart disease?
The main reason for heart disease is the shortness of blood and oxygen supply to the heart and your diet and lack of physical activity plays a huge role in heart diseases.
Other causes of heart disease include:
Now what can I do for for my problem?
The basic formula for prevention and treatment of heart disease is strategically redesigning the way you eat, live and think. You have to be health oriented; your aim should be minimizing the risk factors of heart disease.
The following tips might be handy.
Things to avoid:
- Do not use high concentration of sodium in the diet.
- Avoid excessive sugar and salt
- Alcohol and smoking
- Avoid oily food and fats
Things to do:
- Find an inspiration: It is hard to change your life, to change what you have been doing for many years. Seek motivation to stay fit and healthy, it could be the picture of your little child, your family, your career etc.
- Organic diet: try to keep your diet based around fresh, organic produce. Stay away from packaged fruits as long as possible. Fruits and vegetables having a high concentration of dietary fiber keep you healthy and light.
- Exercise: A habit of regular exercise keeps you fit and your body muscles toned. The aim of exercise should be to stay fit rather than getting a six pack abs or beefing up. You will look good when you are fit.
- Staying active: There is a lot of difference between staying active and exercising. You might be doing the exercise for half an hour and staying lazy for the rest of the day. Instead of sitting the whole day, try to walk, stand and move as much as possible. Learn to play an outdoor sport and play regularly.
I m 21 year old girl. Having pain on my arms since 3 to 4 months and from last 2 weeks I m experiencing a pain in my arms. Armpit the whole left area of left chest. And sometimes over my left breast too. Once went for ecg but before the problem it was normal. But I havnt gone for ecg this tym.
The modern age is full of tensions and stress, expecting peaceful mind and healthy lifestyle is just impossible. To prevent common diseases and living a healthy life requires keen knowledge of the main organ of the body, that is the Heart. The heart is a muscular organ which works like an engine and provides fuel to run human body by pumping blood. Our heart has two chambers which separates the oxygen rich blood from oxygen poor blood and each time you breathe the valves of heart opens and closes. There are many cardiovascular diseases that are caused due to the blood vessel and heart issues like lack of flexibility, blockage, fatty plaques of the arteries or lack of strength of the parties.
The modern medical systems suggest surgical treatment for the cure of the heart problems but on another hand, Ayurveda targets the deep root cause of the disease. The best cure for heart diseases is to adopt a holistic approach named Ayurveda the part of the great Indian heritage. This is not only based upon the ancient principle but many researchers worked and proofed that heart issues are reversible with the help of Ayurvedic treatment.
As Ayurveda believes in the natural ingredients for treatment, many remedies are available in our surrounding. Here are some commonly recommended remedies to prevent and cure heart diseases by Ayurveda.
- Triphala: To reduce the blood fat level and high cholesterol Triphala- the mixture of three herbs named Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. This handles the causative issues of blood fat and cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy.
- Ashwagandha: This is a wonder herb to reduce tension from mind and body and provide strength to the heart muscles.
- Chaywanprash: this is the mixture of various herbs like sugar, honey, ghee, Indian Gooseberry (amla), jam, sesame oil, berries, herbs and various spices. Chaywanprash is an herbal jam which strengthens the heart muscles and boosts up the immune system as well.
These three are the most common and easily available remedies for heart problems. Other than these three garlic, ginger, turmeric, saffron, arjuna, guggul, etc. herbs which are good for heart diseases and provides a complete cure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!