Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai.. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kedar R. Rane.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kedar R. Rane.Your feedback matters!
Hii Dr. THIS IS AAYUSH I WAS USING PANDERM NM CREAM FOR ONE WEEK NOW WHEN I LEFT IT MY SKIN HAS BECOME WHITE AND everyday NEW DARK SPOTS OCCUR HOW TO GET BACK MY OLD COMPLEXION WHICH OINTMENT WOULD YOU SUGGEST.
Hi Myself Hafizur Rahman. I am worked at private sector. I am 21 years old. My problem is the sometime ago my weight was 68 kilo. And some days for I looking my weight also decrease and my figure looking down. So please tell me how to solve this issue.
I am 54 years, and I have pain in my legs since 4-5 years, especially while walking and climbing on stairs, and also pain in right shoulder. What to do?
I am male and get irritated from itching at private areas. Though, I clean it properly and do light massage with coconut oil but still I have itching through out a day. Once I start, it actually uncontrollable to do more. Cleaning hair I tried but it also not helped. Any remedy can be suggested?
Hii I am five months and ten days pregnant but I don't feel any movement and I have no problem like abdominal pain , back pain I am apousteley fine my weight gain normally it's any problems ya it's OK in first pregnancy.
I am 65 Years old Male. Diabetic for 65 years. Bubbles in the morning urine. Albumin present in urine (++)
I have skin problem in my left and right from 6 to 7 years the problem is like some allergy what I should do to remove this problem?
Hi Sir, I am a 36 years married female with a daughter of 4 yrs. I have been in a relationship with my husband for over 18 years now. I have been married to him for 7 yrs. Lately my husband has been talking to his colleague frequently. I told him I am not liking it. He said that their is nothing going on. He left his job and joined a new one as the situation got worse after I got to know that he had sent her flowers on her birthday. Lately I was investigating more where the same girl had forwarded his chats.in the chats he had mentioned that he loves her 4 time. Since then I have become very depressed and can not control my feelings. He explained that it was nothing and just time pass kind of thing. He never had any emotions or feelings for her. He just like talking to her. She never said no to my love you but kept talking so I thought that she was equally interested. That why it continued. Now I am in a position that I can not forget any of his chat. It keeps hitting my mind and I keep asking him questions frequently, which is creating problems in our relationship. I love my husband a lot and can not live without him and so does he. But the fact is I can not accept what he has done and keep feeling that he had feelings for her. Please help.
I am an asthmatic patient. Use ventorlin inhaler But sometime ventorlin inhaler are not working well.
If you are suffering from hypothyroidism, it is important for you to deal with the condition so that your daily life and activities do not get affected. Hypothyroidism occurs when your thyroid gland becomes under active and does not produces sufficient amount of hormones. This affects the metabolism rate of your body. Hypothyroidism has several symptoms which include fatigue, constipation, dry skin, muscle cramping, hoarse voice, depression, sudden gain of weight and brittle hair and fingernails.
Here are some important tips which you should follow in order to deal with hypothyroidism and for its treatment:
- Go Gluten and A1 Casein free: Common allergies and food intolerance, which occur today are because of wheat and dairy products because of the hybridized proteins of A1 casein and gluten. These may lead to a leaky gut, as a result of which inflammation of the thyroid gland takes place. This affects the thyroid’s functioning. You should avoid grain and gluten in your diet. Try to consume dairy products coming from A2 cow’s milk.
- Avoid BPA: Bisphenol A or BPA is present in plastic bottles. These are capable of disrupting the endocrine system and also affect the thyroid gland. You should avoid drinking from plastic bottles and drink water from glass, stainless steel and plastic bottles which are BPA free.
- Check your iodine levels: In case your iodine levels are low, you should use an organic liquid supplement. Kelp is ideal for this purpose.
- Heavy metal detox: You need to detoxify your body and eliminate traces of harmful metals from your organs and cells. For this, you may use a combination of milk, turmeric, chlorella, cilantro and thistle, which are ideal for a metal detox.
- Increase your selenium intake: It is important for you to consume sufficient amounts of selenium in your everyday diet, but you should not consume them in excess. You should eat food items containing selenium in good amount such as salmon, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, mushrooms, onions and beef.
- Take adaptogen supplements: You should lower your cortisol levels and improve thyroid functioning by taking supplements such as tulsi and ashwaganda.
- Remove silver fillings: If you have amalgam fillings, you should consult a dentist and get the fillings removed.
- Lower your carbohydrate intake: You also need to reduce the amount of sugar and grains in your regular diet. Instead, take healthy fats. Consuming too much carbohydrates leads to increased estrogen, which affects thyroid negatively. Choose healthy fats like coconut oils, avocado, wild salmon, hemp seeds and flax seeds. These will help in balancing your hormone levels.
Hypothyroidism usually occurs from common causes such as toxicity due to radiation and metal exposure, deficiency of iodine and selenium, food intolerance and hormonal imbalance due to stress and excess carbohydrates.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!