Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai.. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kedar R. Rane.Your feedback matters!
My 2.5 years old female baby got some vagina injuries during her bath nd she bleed nd then stopped. Her hole is visible is she lost her virginity?
I have dark eye circles and I think that I am suffering from dust mites allergy as I described symptoms below.
Doctor I have small breast because of this I wear padded bra. But I want to know that its good for health or not. Any problem can developed by this or not.
I m feeling sexualy weakness since 2years.because I did masturbation for 3 years. What can I do to recover frm this weakness.
I am 34 9 week pregnant but I have some vaginal discharge brown. Now I am in total best rest. Can you please suggest what I have to do during this week to avoid this discharge.
I am a 22 year old boy and suffering from humidity problem in the late night so give me some solution for the problem?
My intercourse lasts about 3 to 4 mints is it normal. I feel like I am not able to satisfy my partner.
From few days I was suffering from dry mouth and felling weakness and more urine what happen to me? My age is 25 and weigh is 76 Kg and height 170 cm.
Dear doctor, I am male of 30 years, I can't ejaculate even after a hour of sex, but during masturbation I can ejaculate with in 2 mins. How to cure it?
How long does it take to align teeth using braces, I have my front 4 upper teeth misaligned (around 1-1.2 cm forward then normal. Also I want quick results because I'll be working in companies in few months (4-5 months. Also can you provide information on different types of braces, cost and the one suitable for me. I am 22 year old.
I am suffering from piles for the last 7 years and I hve a inflammation which never cure should I go for surgery?
I want to loss my weight, I completed my one year of marriage and after that I started put on my weight after marriage before marriage my weight is 56kg and now my weight is 72kg and my height is 5.8 I want to loose it very fast and quickly without any harm because I am also thing for starting family before it I want to be fit.
I have ldl and hdl cholesterol high level, please advise how to reduce my cholesterol levels. What I have to take.
Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.
Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sex problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.
What causes men's sexual problems?
Men's sex problems may be due to:
1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.
How are men's sex problems diagnosed?
A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.
A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.
Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:
1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.
What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?
Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:
- Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.