Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
A good gynaecologist is the one who can take the complexities within and provide solutions to any problem. Dr. Trupti Kazi is a skilled doctor. She builds a warm rapport with her patients and puts them at ease. Medically understanding the changes occurring in a woman's body is a challenge. Dr. Kazi is inept in working under stressful conditions. I wish her the best in life!
Prakash S Dixit
Yes she is a wonderful person as well as very good doctor , I really felt satisfied after meeting and having talk with her . I stay very nearby to her clinic too so that i feel still more comfortable .
Hii, My age 20 I'm getting full pain during my periods is there any tablets to stop my pain ? My questions. 1) is there any side effects by using that tablets 2) how to use ? Pls. Explain in detail Pls help me, thanks in advance.
If you are into healthy eating, but like a dose of fat in your diet, we have a surprise for you. Not all fats are unhealthy. Saturated fats should be taken as a part of your diet while trans-fat should be banished. There are a lot of fats that are healthy and can actually help in promoting good health.
So read on to know how to eat lots of fat and still be healthy!
- Avocados: Avocados contain a monounsaturated fat that goes by the name of Oleic Acid. This also has numerous health benefits and is known as a super food that gives us Omega-3 fatty acids. It even contains plenty of potassium.
- Cheese: Remember to have a slice of cheese the next time you find yourself avoiding that mandatory glass of milk. Cheese is known as a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin B 12 as well as phosphorous. It also contains fatty acids that can even reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Dark Chocolate: A small dose of dark chocolate a day can actually keep skin damage and cardiac disease at bay. That's the result of medical studies. This superfood can also encourage better brain function thanks to the fact that it is rich in iron, magnesium, copper and other nutrients as well as essential fats.
- Eggs: The fats found in eggs do not affect the cholesterol levels in the blood, which makes it the ideal source of essential and healthy fats as well as protein and calcium. Eggs can protect the eyes from wear and tear thanks to the heavy element of choline. Plus, it also known as a weight loss friendly food.
- Fish: Fish and other seafood have proven health benefits thanks to the Omega-3 fatty acids, which can actually aid you in your weight loss journey and keep your heart healthy. This lean protein also helps in giving you essential nutrition when ingested on a regular basis.
- Seed Oil: Sunflower, olive oil and flaxseed oil have healthy fats with proven health benefits for everyone. The fats present in this kind of oil are very healthy and can actually help in retaining the good health of bones.
- Nuts: Dry fruit, almonds, figs, pistachios and raisins help in giving you your daily dose of natural fats that are healthy. You can munch on these for essential vitamins and minerals along with the fat content.
Improve your overall health as well as the quality of your hair and skin with these essential and healthy fats!
I do not have my period for the last 45 Days and I am not pregnant, unmarried. I had regular periods before that .But during the period time I suffered from very chronic pain and too much bleeding. Now my period is off for the last 45 Days. I don't know the reason. For few days I am feeling cramps in my legs just like a different pain is going upward from my foot to the thys. I am not feeling healthy. A long time ago I am suffering from swellings in my foot and hands. Plzz suggest mee .am I suffering from any disorder ?why my periods are late?
Dear Doctor, I have sex with my wife one day after her periods over i.e. On 25 oct. Nd used precaution (condom). But this month, she missed her periods by 5 days now. Could she be pregnant? What is the next step she should take ,if she's pregnant? She don't want to be pregnant at this time.
I am feel pain in lower abdomen or pain during urine and for last year after sex my wife feel same problem is it a std. Or other serious disease.
It is often said that we are what we eat. So, when a person aims to stay healthy, maintaining a healthy rate of metabolism is important. So what about foods which can really help boost the metabolism?
While exercise is important to stay healthy, it is said that what a person eats accounts for about 70 to 75% of the entire challenge of being fit. So, it can be said that eating foods which help the metabolism stay at a high level is something which is really very important. But, what exactly are these foods?
- It is known that excessive consumption of eggs leads to high levels of cholesterol, but that really does not mean that egg whites are bad for health. As a matter of fact, not only it has a lot of Vitamin D and protein, but there is also a great amount of branched chain amino acids, which can work wonders on the metabolism of a person.
- Water is something that is really underrated in a variety of ways. It should not come as a surprise, in that case, to know that it can do its bit to help in keep a metabolism rate high. After all, something that gets the body to function more smoothly should also be part of the answer to getting a more effortless high metabolism rate! Another thing which is interesting to know when it comes to water is the fact that if it is drunk cold, more calories can be burnt as the body would spend some energy in warming the water up. Now, is this not a very simple way to go about making sure that one’s metabolism does not slow?
- There are some chemical compounds which can help when it comes to improving the metabolism. One of these happens to be capsaicin. Also, it does not mean that this compound needs to be bought or anything like that. As a matter of fact, it occurs absolutely naturally in chilli peppers. So, just incorporating some of them into the food one eats in a consistent manner will help a lot. Apart from just capsaicin, there is also quite a bit of vitamin C in chilli peppers, so it is truly a case of two birds, one stone!
- A cup of coffee is said to be a daily need for a lot of people. While too much is not good, the fact that coffee drinkers tend to have a 16% higher metabolism than normal should provide sufficient reason to make a daily coffee a habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. Moreover have done hpt with first morning urine with two different brand both says negative. It is 16 weeks from intercourse. I t was negative within the time frame and it remained until after 12 hours when I was about fo to discharge the kit. It showed a grey line on one brand. Did a usg again on 20th october almost 4 months after last intercourse it showed only pcod. menses did not occur till now. Before 20th cm was stretchy n egg white but after 28th it has turned into thick and non stretchy Is their still any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to repeat BHCg? Or hpt?
What is reason swelling of uterus and how can relief this. And tell me this disease is prevent pregnancy?
Christmas time brings with itself the mouth watering dessert of plum cakes. Besides being delicious, plum cakes come loaded with numerous health benefits. Read on to find out how plum cakes are a healthy dessert option.
Why are plum cakes good for your health?
Plums are rich in various nutrients, which make plum cakes a healthy food choice despite being a dessert. Plums are full of dietary fibre, which helps in lowering your cholesterol level, controls blood sugar level and helps you in maintaining an ideal body mass index. This fruit is also known for its high vitamin C content, and it ensures that your body absorbs most of the available iron from the food after consumption. Additionally, it also strengthens your immune system. Plums contain an array of minerals like magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, copper, manganese etc, which are necessary for the proper functioning of your body. Plus, they are packed with antioxidants, which help in the digestion of your food and in maintaining good metabolism.
Also, the eggs in the plum cake are very good for your health too. Eggs are an excellent source of protein, which along with its vitamin B2 content, help in raising HDL (or good) cholesterol levels. Besides, eggs contain choline (a water-soluble nutrient), which is necessary for the proper functioning of your brain and liver.
Here’s an easy Christmas plum cake recipe for you.
Vegetable oil-1 cup
Wheat flour - 2 cups
Plums-about 450 grams, drained and chopped
Chopped nuts- ½ cup
Baking soda-1 teaspoon
Vanilla essence-1 teaspoon
Preheat your oven to a temperature of about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Take a 9-inch pan and grease it with oil. Sprinkle some flour over it. Start beating the eggs in a small container. Mix the vanilla essence and keep aside. Blend the butter and sugar in a large bowl and mix the beaten egg with it. Mix the flour and baking powder in a different container and then add to the previous mixture. Gently blend it to give a consistent texture. Add the chopped pieces of plum and nuts. Mix well. Pour into the greased pan and bake for about 40 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool completely. Cut into pieces and serve.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello doc, how do we remediate a pregnant woman bleeding from private part after a fun session with her partner. What can she use. Thanks.
After my monthly period from 5th day my feet having too much pain can you tell me why I am facing this problem.
Hi doctors I have undergone cervix stitch bcoz of internal Os opening and lil funneling please help me I underwent this stitch 1 week back I'm in complete bed rest I'm 23+3 week pregnant I don't want to lose this baby very slight pain in left belly tht is near pelvic bone I don't know what is happening to me please help me out and some sharp pain in vagina I'm fed up of this bed rest but also I vl continue is everything thing ok or what can funneling can be closed thru bed rest please help me.
I have started consuming Apple cider vinegar for weight loss from today (in the diluted form). I feel little burning sensation in my body for few minutes. Does it have any side effects? Shall I continue or stop?
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"