Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
A good gynaecologist is the one who can take the complexities within and provide solutions to any problem. Dr. Trupti Kazi is a skilled doctor. She builds a warm rapport with her patients and puts them at ease. Medically understanding the changes occurring in a woman's body is a challenge. Dr. Kazi is inept in working under stressful conditions. I wish her the best in life!
Prakash S Dixit
Yes she is a wonderful person as well as very good doctor , I really felt satisfied after meeting and having talk with her . I stay very nearby to her clinic too so that i feel still more comfortable .
I want to have sex without condoms and she have not to get pregnant at the same time.what should I do?
I have PCOD and have high thyroid and prolactin too. I am taking the prescribed medicines and also doing exercises daily. Should I have a specific diet where I cannot eat all sort of foods? Or I can eat all sorts of foods like spicy ones or junk foods sometimes. What sort of foods should I prefer and what should I avoid in my diet? Please advice me.
Dear sir/ madam how we can count a pregnant lady months from last months periods date or next months tell me as soon as possible.
"future placenta is posture-fundic, low lying about 3 cm from os. Given in the sonography. The normal delivery is not possible told by doctor is this correct? Is any solution for that? Month: 4th.
Had my last monthly period beginning on 5 May and had unprotected sex 18 May but he did not ejaculate in me and took emergency pill 3 hours after the incidence. Now I've not had my period till now and am overdue. Took home pregnancy test on 8 June but came back negative, again on 17 June and still came out negative and the 30 June still negative. Could I be pregnant or is it the pill that has caused change in my cycle. But sometimes I feel some pains at my abdomen through this period like my menses is coming but nothing comes out and the pains do last for like a day. Please what should I do.
Hi doctor, l am 25years old married girl, my marriage has come to complete two years but I am not getting pregnant. And secondly my period come at every after10days later than last one. This happen from three cycle. Please help me as I m worried.
Hello meri shadi ko 4 saal ho gaye h babby nhi h meri tube block thi to 2013 m laproscopy kiya jo unsuccessful raha fir 3 bar dawa dali fir bhi unsuccessful rha fir 9 month dotes ki madecin chalay fir bhi kuch nhi ho raha h abhi Dr. ko dikhaya to unhone histroscopy or laproscopy k liya kha h. To ye sahi h ya nhi.
Hi Doc, My friend got married last Oct after 7 yrs. Of affair. Interestingly she and her partner were very true to each other and never became intimate during der affairship. Now the issue is dat dey haven't had sex ever since got married cause she is highly traumatized about the pain it would cause n on the other hand her better half doesn't know how to begin in short how to do sex? there is alot of luv betweeen them but now dis is killing there relationship. please help.
Hi, I am getting periods before 2 month and highly suffering from body pain. Light headedness every time. Than I can't saw anything.
Hi doctor, I am 27 years old & 8th month pregnant. 8th month has just started. Please suggest the diet & exercise for the good health of me & baby.
I am Having white discharge 4 5 days after periods and it's painful below d tummy vd smell. My weight is 75 kg n age 35 years.
Hey ma friend had sex a month before n she got her periods on time so there s no chance of pregnancy?
Is it necessary that to conceive baby I should skip exercise or yoga. So that no disturbance will happen.
Follow these 6 changes to your lifestyle to feel better and live healthier-
1) King’s Breakfast: Most people don't feel like eating much at breakfast, esp. the late nighters. However, ignoring or skipping breakfast sets a bad rhythm for the rest of your day and weakens your immune system. Having breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in carbs and has a good portion of protein. For people short on time, a seasonal fruit with raw nuts and a little yogurt can be a good option.
2) Water Intake: Drinking inadequate water causes dehydration inside and can lead to a number of issues. Most common issues are headaches, dry skin, impaired sleep, joint problems, poor concentration as well as digestive disorders. Best way to address this problem is to keep water handy wherever you are. Try to drink about two litres of water each day. More, if its hot or after workouts.
3) Sleep Well: Sleep time is rejuvenation for your body. If you don't get enough sleep, you will deprive your body the time to recover and tackle whatever the next day has to offer. Try to be in bed earlier and get atleast 7 hours of sleep.
4) Physical Training: A good mix of aerobic as well as resistance training is quite important for your health. You feel more energetic and productive when you physically work out. Folks who exercise regularly are generally happier than those who are inactive.
5) Stress Releasing: Stress is a major factor in inducing various forms of illnesses. Stress must not accumulate. Try to give yourself some time every week to do things that you enjoy – it can be reading or meditating or enjoying the outdoors.
6) No Self Medication: Often one wrong medicine causes much more harm than any medicine at the right time, does good. Try to avoid popping pills without doctor’s recommendation. Many side effects or reactions to an existing medication or condition can lead to uncalled for problems and complications later. Don’t rely on sources like chemist or a relative to guide you, they might not look at the right details due to lack of knowledge. Say no to self medication.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I have a problem of vagina discharge. Can you tell me what is reason for this. Any medicine which will help us me. Or any homemade medicine.
Hi, My hemoglobin level is very much fine. I want to donate blood but 25 sep is my periods date. Blood donation camp's date is on 21 sep. So can I donate blood? Or it will be harmful?
Near By Doctors
Dr. Jayanti KamatMBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Advanced InfertilityGynaecologistKamats Hospital,₹250 at clinic
Dr. Veena G. ShindeMBBS, DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, PG in Assisted Reproductive TechnologyGynaecologistSpandan Advance Reproductive Centre,₹500 at clinic
Dr. Pooja Sharma DimriMBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DNB, Minimal invasive surgery in gynaecologyGynaecologistSiddhi Polyclinic,₹300 at clinic
Dr. Prof. & Hod Ganesh ShindeMBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & GynaecologyGynaecologistShinde Medicare Hospital Pvt Ltd,₹300 at clinic
Dr. Shilpa Bansal AgrawalMBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DNB, Fellowship in InfertilityGynaecologistHarley s women Clinic,₹300 at clinic
Dr. Hemlata HardasaniMBBS, DGO, Gynaecological, Endoscopy & Allied ProcesduresGynaecologistMothers Care Clinic,₹250 at clinic