Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha RaneYour feedback matters!
I have goitre and my age is 19, what are the things that I should stop eating to help cure it? Please help me.
If a person sugar levels dropped drastically by taking insulin can we detect that the drop of sugar levels is due to intake of excess insulin?
I am 34 years old lady married for 10years ago since I dont have any baby as I am suffering from high thyroid and m taking medicine for that thyronorm 50mg. Is it possible to get pregnant?
Dear sir, I am having constant pain around both side of my neck including both shoulders from last 2 month, also 2 month ago I was diagnosed with high level uric acid. Right now my uric acid level is 5.6, but pain is not going away. My doctor has advised me to go for MRI. Can you please suggest something.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.
I'm 19 years old. Recently Doctor made blood test and said that. The normal sugar levels in individuals must be around 70-110. But I've already have 101 and doctor warned me that if I didn't control my food. I'll get sugar. Is that possible? What is the best solution?
Hello doctor. I am suffering from thyroid. Mai kaise ise kam kru because even after taking medicine i'm not satisfied with the result.
There are various complications and conditions, which may arise in case you have diabetes, and lowered libido is one of them. The presence of high blood sugar levels in the blood for a long period of time indicates diabetes. This is a metabolic disease characterized by an urge for frequent urination, increased appetite and increased thirst. Diabetes affects sexual functions of both men and women and causes disruption in sexual performance because of lowered libido. Stress control is also very important for improving sexual complications in diabetic patients.
How diabetes affects libido in women?
Diabetes is responsible for causing several sexual disorders in women. Experiencing reduced sex drive and failing to achieve an orgasm are some of the common problems in diabetic women. This takes place slowly and progressively, and occurs due to diabetic neuropathy and because of vascular diseases. Uncontrolled cases of diabetes reduce strength and stamina in a woman,as a result of which her sexual desire alsodecreases.Some women may develop chronic vaginal infections because of diabetes. This also interferes with sexual life. Several medicines which are taken by a woman for problems like heart diseases may affect libido. Reduced libido may occur from fears regarding pregnancy complications or the effect of diabetes on relationships and work.
According to research, women suffering from type 2 diabetes are more likely to experience reduced libido and other sexual complications. Sexual desire, reduced sexual satisfaction, lesser orgasms and difficulty with lubrication are common problems faced. Psychological aspects also play an important role in reduced libido as diabetic women may feel they are sexually less attractive.
How diabetes affects libido in men?
Diabetic men experience sexual complications and reduced libido as well. The dysfunctions develop slowly and are progressive,just as in women. Impotence may appear and go away at times. Less firm erections are experienced in the beginning and with time, the firmness and duration of an erection get reduced.
However, a diabetic man experiencing any form of sexual dysfunction will continue to have an interest in sex. This process is observed in a lot of diabetic men and is caused by diabetic neuropathy. Although this condition can be slowed down, the underlying tissue damage cannot be rectified. The symptoms should be reported at an early stage for proper and timely treatment. In many cases, impotence acts as an indicator or symptom of undiagnosed diabetes. Hence, the glucose levels need to be controlled properly.
For treatment of the sexual dysfunctions and reduced libido caused by diabetes, a patient must consult a doctor and let him know about the symptoms. This will enable the earliest treatment before the symptoms get worse.
What's the home remedy for thyroid? How to reduce high blood pressure? Please tell me exercise & food.
My aunt is suffering from less sodium in her body, due to which she is urinating without control. She has BP as well as Diabetes. She has become very weak. Pls advise.
Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.
Homeopathic medication, psychological counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation can improve sex.
The primary sign of premature ejaculation is ejaculation that occurs before both partners wish, causing concern or distress.
1. Ejaculation that always or nearly always occurs within one minute or less of vaginal penetration
2. The inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations
3. Negative personal consequences, such as distress, anger, frustration or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
4. Is marked by persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal
Stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration.
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. It involves a complex interaction of both psychological and biological factors.
Early sexual experiences may establish a
Pattern that can be difficult to change later in life, such as:
1. Situations in which you may have hurried to reach climax in order to avoid being discovered
2. Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Other factors that can play a role in causing premature ejaculation include:
Erectile dysfunction.&nbsp;Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining their erection during sexual intercourse may form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate which can be difficult to change.
Anxiety.&nbsp;Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety - either specifically about sexual performance or caused by other issues.
Relationship problems. Interpersonal issues between the partners may contribute to this problem.
A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
Abnormal hormone levels
Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
The abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
Certain thyroid problems
Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
Rarely, premature ejaculation is caused by:
Nervous system damages resulting from surgery or trauma
Withdrawal from narcotics.
While premature ejaculation doesn't increase your risk of serious health problems, it can cause problems in your personal life, including:
1. Relationship strains. The most common complication of premature ejaculation is relationship stress.
2. Fertility problems. Premature ejaculation can occasionally make fertilization difficult or impossible for couples who are trying to become pregnant.
Diet and nutrition: one should take a diet rich in citrus fruits, sprouts, egg, fish, wheat germ oil, flax seeds, almond, figs, walnut and seeds preferably muskmelon. Drink plenty of water, avoid too much use of antidepressant drugs, avoid narcotic drugs, avoid excess alcohol. Sleeping hours must be 7-8. Yoga is also beneficial in keeping good health but before doing yoga always have an expert opinion.
Homeopathic medicines indicated for this problem are:
Berberis, caladium, carbo veg, china, conium, calc carb, eryng-aqua, gels, graph, lyco, natrum carb, natrum mur, nux vom, phos acid, phos, picric acid, platina, selenium, spongia, staph, sulph, sepia, titanium, vanilla, zinc.
Homeopathic treatment cures premature ejaculation without side effects permanently.