Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
I have many problems. But a particular disease which is very pain to me. That is my cough. I want to leave this problem. I have searched lot of doctors to solve this problem. But no use. I had great pain on my stomach during cough.
I have been suffering from heavy cough for past two to three days and while coughing, my head is spinning and paining for few wile and am feeling fatigue for wile and my digestion is also not in the proper manner.
I'm suffering from cold since a month now:(and from these few day i'm also having cough. I can't laugh properly, as soon as I start laughing I start coughing:(sometimes my nose bleed (two to three times last month)
Please tell me what food to avoid I'm a tonsillitis person since 5 years. Talking homeopathy medicine tonsilat and tonsicare . These have same salts I mean composition so should I take em both or one .
I fell very badly in night. My body take more and more water and my throat goes so hardly and cough. What to do?
I have been suffering from severe sinusitis and I got medication for it, then it controlled and now again I have recurring episodes of it like severe breathlessness during nights, throat pain etc. Is there any sort of permanent cure for sinusitis. Kindly suggest me if it is there.
Hello sir, my friend age is of about 21 years she is suffering from TB since 2 months have taken the medicines for one and half month but the fever and cough didn't get reduced is there any second method pls suggest.
Continuous cough from last 1 month specially in the night, no temperature I have done various test including DOTS test too, our doctor has given HUF PUF KIT too, using kit from last 15 days Still not feeling well Please advice.
Since 2 years I have pilonidal sinus on the below tail bone, I have taken 6 months ayurvedic medicines. But no improvements, still boil is not going, sometimes its increasing, n little puss, n blood comes out, do you have any guaranteed treatment for pilonidal sinus? please advice.
What are the symptoms of bone tuberculosis? My ankle and knee is swell and pain so much. Is it the symptoms of tuberculosis?
I have chronic sinusitis. All of sudden it starts nosing from nostril from left side. I have taken many times antibiotic and antiallergenic medicines.
I am 22 years male, I have bronchitis problem mean breathing problem, I am suffering from past 12 years my weight 45 kg, so many medicins I am used but no use now I am using asthalin pump .give me suggestion what should I do to come out of this. And suggest me diet.
I have affected by heavy rain fall in my city with fever, cold and cough in last 5 days pls tell me a solution?
I feel suffocated all of a sudden and feel my lungs are full of phlegm and when I cough I get don't get relived. Instead when I breathe I hear a whizzing sound. And my nose gets blocked and run. I am allergic to mould and take allegara when I sneeze alot.
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.