Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KavitaYour feedback matters!
I skipped breakfast for several days and took spicy foods in dinner. Now I am feeling pain/spasm in my stomach. I am taking ocid and digene, but it is not working for me. Pain is increasing day by day. Pain is more when stomach is empty. What medicine should I take?
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
1. The need to urinate frequently during the night.
2. Urinating more often during the day.
3. Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
4. The urine stream is slow to start.
5. Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
6. A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
7. A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
8. The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
1. A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
2. Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
3. Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
1. Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
2. Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
3. Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
4. Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Their is a pain in her head from last 8-10 years we had concerned many good doctors even we had taken her to the Hospital also but we didn't get any good results. So please kindly help me in this matter.
Gluten allergy refers to the abnormal reaction of the immunity system that is caused as a result of the protein content in the wheat grain. Wheat is normally composed of the two main protein variants called glutenins and gliadins, combining together to form gluten. This gluten induces particular immunoglobulin E (IgE) mediated responses and leads to various symptoms of wheat allergy. Regardless of what your gluten intolerance reactions are, they can be easily treated with proper homoeopathic treatments and medications.
Gluten intolerance can lead to atopic dermatitis and in most cases, urticarial and asthma. In some rare instances, it leads to exercise induced anaphylaxis. It is important to note here that the gluten intolerance should never be confused with celiac disease, which can be explained as sensitivity to gluten in wheat and various other grains. People who are suffering from celiac disease must try to avoid rye, barley and oats. Wheat comprises of four allergens namely, albumin, gladian, globulin and wheat gluten.
What should you not eat?
If you are suffering from gluten intolerance, then you must stay away from breads, crackers and cookies as well as other baked foods along with certain beverages such as beer, ale and malted milk. It is advised to stay away from ice cream, batter fried items, burgers and other items containing meat loaf and follow a restrictive diet altogether. There are various other sources of gluten, and you must speak with your doctor to find out which food items are restricted for your health condition and what are the possible homoeopathic treatments for alleviating gluten allergy?
How can homoeopathy help in treating gluten intolerance?
Homoeopathy is regarded as a popular system of medicine where the selection of medicines is done by assessing the individual health condition and medical history of the patient. As far as therapeutic medication is taken into consideration, there is a wide array of medications available for treating wheat allergy, and you must consult a doctor before administering any medication. The best part of the homoeopathic treatment is that it doesn’t cause any side effects, and you will be able to get rid of your problem of gluten intolerance entirely with homoeopathic medications.
Homeopathy is normally termed to be organic and natural treatment, which has been going on for a very long time and is gaining popularity across the globe today. However, it is very important for you to understand how the treatment works and what are the restrictions imposed for helping in the eradication of the gluten intolerance. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!