Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita BubnaYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face. I used scar removal cream for 8 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I have dandruff, I have tried all possible ways to reduce it but it's not reducing. Please help. Thanks.
My wife is 30 years old. She has marks/black points on her skin of the cheeks. Please suggest something. She has been using radiance Skin Brightening Serum for 10 days but it does seem to be working.
Beautiful eyes speak a thousand words. They play a pivotal role in shaping up your overall personality. Your eyes can make or break things in life. But appearance of dark patches under eyes may play a spoilsport. They foil the beauty of your innocent eyes. It is not just lack of sleep or rest that causes these unwanted dark circles. Researchers have found out that a number of factors are responsible for under eye dark circles. Here are the common reasons behind dark circles:
- Aging: There are numerous blood vessels passing through the under eye region. As blood cells get clogged in these vessels, they give a blue black tinge to the region. Aging leads to the thinning of the skin under the eye. This makes the blood vessels more prominent and appears as dark circles.
- Hereditary factors: You can sometimes blame the bad genes for occurrence of dark circles. Nutritional deficiency: If you are not taking balanced diet, you may end up developing dark circles. Your body must get adequate supply of vitamins A, C, K and E to prevent dark circles.
- Insufficient Sleep: Lack of proper rest and sleep turns the skin under the eyes pale. Therefore, the blood in the veins becomes more prominent, causing dark circles.
- Smoking and alcohol: The intake of alcohol or indulging in smoking can lead to dehydration of the body and thus lead to dark circles.
- Long hours under the sun: Your skin under the eyes gets damaged by the UV rays from sunlight. Moreover, spending long hours under sun triggers the excess production of melanin pigment. This gives a darker shade to the region beneath your eyes.
- Pregnancy and menstruation: A woman's skin is largely affected by the hormonal influences at the time of pregnancy or menstruation. The hormonal changes during these periods lead to darkening of the under-eye area
- Diseases: Researchers have found that certain diseases linked to the liver or anaemia often causes dark circles under the eye.
- Allergies: The colour of the under eye region often changes due to certain allergic reactions and subsequent scratching or rubbing of the area.
A holistic approach to remove dark circles combines chemical peels, microcurrent therapy and homecare solutions. Chemical peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring fresher skin to the surface, reducing pigmentation around the eyes. Microcurrent makes the under-eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. To maximize these results, a customized homecare regime is drawn up to suit your skin's specific needs.
Further, under guidance of a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist, changes in lifestyle and homecare regime ensure that you enjoy long-lasting results. With this approach, your eyes lose their tired look and are completely refreshed. This effectively reduces pigmentation around eyes and ensures that your eyes remain sparkling fresh as long as you want. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi doctor center of my ties both the sides shin is became in red colour I guess skin infection and I use the cream ketoconazole 15g please suggest me is that cream, will help nor you can suggest please its been from many days I do not have itching nor pain.
She Is having cracked heals (aadhi ratna) since 2 years and is bit painful and now I need the best treatment for this problem. Probably homeopathic.
Dear doctor, Greetings from me, This is M.Rama krishna of 27 My self having hair fall on head at center and it has been occurring since from one year and as per my profile working in Neuland laboratories limited (API) ,Hyderabad as maintenance officer and company of an pharmaceutical industry having little bit dust and pollution so, please suggest me to control my problem and I am using minoxidil 5 % right now. And that to having little bit drandruf also. Because I must and should wear safety hemelt as per company permisses.
I have too much boils (pimples) on my face, I don't know why it doesn't goes. Sometimes puss comes out or sometimes blackheads. Its been over 2 years now and this comes and goes. Once I remove black heads it comes again and again and the process is on then it becomes a pimple. I am irritated to this problem. Kindly help me.
Every once in 3 days I have itching all over my body especially in my calf muscles, groin, abdomen, arm pits, neck & forehead. I am not diabetic. I have GIRD and take ocid 20 for long. I take cetzine for the itching. Suggest a long term cure.
I'm having hair fall. How can I control my hair fall by eating foods. Can you suggest me some foods? Plzzz.
Hello doctor Sir my name Sheebu ayyubi i1am from sitapur. Sir my hairs are falling regularly. I want to save my hairfall please help me sir.
I am boarder line diabetics person and very much well maintain but I have itching problem in entire body and every thrice in day I have to consume histamine tablet which gives me relax I would like to know the reason for it and how to overcome from this problem.
Gud evening sir my name Kalyani I am 28 years old not married I am suffering from a over hair fall I am not a any health complaints sir please tell me oil and shampoo fair re hair growth and my hair was falling forehead to start.
I have a lot of dandruff i'm confused what to use. Please suggest some shampoo or some method that I can use.
I am 26 years old. I have dark circles and I tried lots of medicines, home products nothing works. Please suggest something um very upset due to it as it makes my face older and dull.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.