Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita BhakareYour feedback matters!
Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time:)
#sunscreen #protection #healthy #glowing #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #quotes #clinic #delhi #appleskin
Hair fall is increasing day by day. I am using a ayurveda shampoo and sesa oil. What is the solution?
I am losing hair from past few months. And tried all the shampoos and medicines out there. But no result. Can you help me to deal with this issue.
My hairline is residing back n back and my hairs are thinning out. Is there any way to stop them or for regrowth tried biotin but it didn't helped.
My tongue is over white coated. Help me some natural treatment. People say it is because of digestion problem. But motion is freely going daily, no stomach pain, nothing. Please advise.
My father is suffering from severe itches on both of his legs, is it psoriasis or any other skin disease. He has no sugar but still the wounds are not drying up, please suggest any solution.
I have a hair falling problem and its genetic. What can I do to stop hair fall. I am consuming vitamin e capsules from last 6 months but they are of no use.
My wife has stretch marks on stomach after she's born new baby 3 years ago pls recommend any cream or lotion for clear of stretch marks. Thank you.
The mid-year is here alongside the numerous issues of skin and in addition hair. The two greatest adversaries of hair, sweat and grime are for the most part dynamic amid this season overstating hair issues like hair fall, dandruff etc. The searing beams of the sun are additionally amazingly unsafe for your hair yet lamentably there are no sunscreens for the hair accessible yet.
Thus, what would you be able to conceivably, do to shield your hair from the warmth, grime and sweat to keep your hair sound amid this time of summer?
Given underneath are a couple approaches to shield your hair from the evil impacts of this season and to keep your hair solid and additionally shining:
- The first thing you ought to remember amid this season is that the sweat in your scalp pulls in soil, clean and a wide range of grime. Aggregation of these would close the pores at the foundations of your hair, making your hair feeble and prompting hair fall, dandruff and additionally rashes. Thus it is essential to wash your hair with a mellow cleanser consistently. Routinely implies regular, if conceivable, or if nothing else each other day to keep your scalp squeaky clean.
- To shield your hair from the singing beams of the sun that causes early turning gray of hair, make certain to convey an umbrella or if nothing else cover your hair with a cotton scarf when you go out into the sun. It is likewise critical to attach your hair to maintain a strategic distance from your hair getting into contact with the sun and outside warmth however much as could reasonably be expected. Nevertheless, do not make the error of tying wet hair, as it would debilitate the underlying foundations of the hair prompting hair fall.
- Wet hair pulls in clean like sweat-soaked hair as well. Henceforth it is essential to dry your scalp and hair subsequent to washing before going out into the sun amid mid-year. Abstain from utilizing hair dryers if conceivable since dryers do not just dry the water yet the warmth hurts the hair permanently. Towel drying is the most ideal approach to dry your wet hair while keeping your hair solid. Utilize a delicate towel and do not rub vivaciously. Since amid the mid year there is more soil aggregation, ensure you clean your towels frequently also.
- Last of all drink bunches of liquid and stay away from zesty nourishment however much as could be expected to keep your hair sound and gleaming.
My friend is suffering from pimples. Although he went to doctor there's nothing change. What should he do?
Symptoms of Sorasis. Could you pls tell me and age limit of disease? How can I get rid of it thanks in advance.
My heel cracked and I used all types of medicine from 8 years, yet I suffered pls. Give me suggestion.
I have itching at the back of my neck for the past 4 years. A doctor said it is a type of eczema and can't get cured permanently. Is that right?
Hi, I am 22 year old I have dark circle in my eyes so badly and I don't look good so I want to get rid of dark circles asap.
Hello siri am 25 year old, I have pimple /acne problem. And its paining too much an d skin become red. Kindly suggest some medicine to recover.
I have marks on my back. It does not pain though but what are they? Please help! (Horizontal white lines)
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Related Tip: What is nail psoriasis?