Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kavan LakdawalaYour feedback matters!
I am 13 years old student . My mind is very lazy and I forgotten anything in sometime. My mind was also nervous in examination and I forget all thing that I study. So please say what I do.
I am 24 years old male and I have been smoking for abt 7 years now my question is will I clear my medical for Saudi Arabia visa?
When I studied my books or newspaper in my mind I analysed that every body hears me but I studied in my mind I don't speak a little word than how is it possible? I think because of long time of period I was listening songs in my hand free that's why I think its possible because high senses is it possible because high periods of listening songs in handfree I could be liking your thoughts beyond your mind? please tell me the right answer sir its really help full for me please Dr. Tell me i'm right or not?
Hello sir I am a student Age 24 physically fir but mentally a little bit weak only for studying case My exam will be held in oct 2016 Sir I am very very I did not grasp anything related to study I forget after 2 days My brain memory is weak how can I improve this ? I do mediation as well as excuse in evening & murng respectively. I search many powders supplements capsule name but I am confused I do not knw which is best ? Wht I take to improve my brain memory ? I am hasty boy I think if any1 give me a work , I finish in 1 sec it is my weakness Please tell me some best medicines to improve my memory ! Thanking you !
My problem is unnecessarily I get scared, when I am in group of peoples, then I think that all are talking about me badly, like this problems I had. Then I consult psychiatry in hyderabad, then after talked about my problems he said that you are suffering with depression. And sir suggested to use some tablets for 1'st 15 days: ferrous ascorate folic acid tablet & bupron 150mg. After 15 days again I consulted doctor he checked my blood reports about cbc and thyroid test all are normal and again he suggested to use tablets for one month those are bupron xl 300mg & neurorex forte. Is this better to use are not. And I saw the side effects of bupron xl 300mg, I was scared. Please give me a suggestion and I am waiting for valuable suggestion thanking you sir.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.
I am 18 years old male. My name is Sahil and I am suffering from slow mental image formation. I mean whenever I hear or study something I can't imagine or learn that thing my friends and other classmate. I am not a bright student now I have used to be. What could it be.
I am confused regarding future. I can not able to decide wat work is gud and built my carrier. So depressed. Can not sleep whole night. And a huge disappointment from life no goals. Help me.
I feel drowsy all the day. I have some kind of pain in my head. It feels like blank mind. I can not concentrate on my studies.
I had unprotected sex with my bf and he penetrated his semen into me bt I took unwanted 72 after one hour of this deed .my menses date is around 15 june nd we did coitus on 8 june bt the tablet I took was taken out of cover half an hour before consumption .is there any chance of pregnancy as the tablet was unwrapped half an hour prior to consumption. please rply me as soon as possible I am very much tensed.
Feeling very week, pain in chest during turning in sleeping, feeling little sick, little pain in whole body.Please tell.
Dear sir / mam I am college student. My mind is not sharp I am learn my studies and after my mind is blank.
For example: like one prepares for mock tests well ahead in time before the main exam or even spot exams, in a similar way anticipate life stressors. For example, if one is 30yrs old - mid career, anticipate financial stress and plan for it. Anticipate BP or Diabetes in Mid Forties and start changing lifestyle now. Anticipate heart disease and operation in Mid- fifties, anticipate illhealth of other family members, anticipate financial stress about children's education, children leaving home in your sixties, anticipate mobility problems in late 60's and 70's.
Anticipate and prepare for health insurance etc.
Despite all this planning expect any sudden life events. Taking time for yourself - building your skills, exercising, enjoyable hobbies, playing a small role in society and leading a balanced simple life can alleviate lots of stress related illness and anxiety disorders and of course LESS MEDICAL BILLS.