Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
My sister age 17 years have low blood pressure problem not so much low it's 5-10points down but becoz of this she have headache problem or little bit dizziness problem please suggest any home remedy or coffee help in low blood pressure problem.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?
I am suffering from nasal congestion and facing problem in breathings. What medication should I take.
When the climate is cool I frequently get throat pain and doctors said that I have bhronchaites what should I do to prevent that?
Thanks to the wonderfull doctors here in lybrate group! my wife is having a tiny hole in ear drum, please advise is she has to go for operation or any home treatment will do. Also advise what all she has to avoid? thank you.
I am 39 years old suffering from polyp in left vocal cord. Any remedy in medicine or other therapy without surgery. What is the risk factor associated?
I have been experiencing throat and sternal pain for the last five years. I can sense the pain clearly only when I move these parts i. E when I twist my chest region or bend my throat. At times I also experience bouts of coughing episodes. And from last two months I have slight wheezing like symptom-I am not sure what it is-once when I had the symptom I went to a nearby health centre and the doctor there said it was the beginning of asthma. The throat and chest pain has been constant for all these years. Doctors have said after endoscopy that I have GERD and LPRD. I have taken RABIUM tablets for four months, followed by" RABEMAC LS" for two weeks. I dont find much relief. Can GERD symptom persist even after taking medicines for this long time?
just recently notice that I have dryness problem and itching too on my scalp and my ears. It seems like a fungus so is there any remedy for that?
I Am 44 years old my throat is very paining and my mouth is unclear please recommended antibiotic I can not it my food.
I get frequent attack of sore throat & cold. I am unable to consume ice cream or cold drinks due to this attacks. If exposed to dust and smoke from vehicles I land up with cold attack. Kindly suggest on this.
Hi, my name is sahil Bhatia. I have pain in throat right side lower area. I took amla powder daily Nigh. I am smoker as well. I did thyroid test but that is normal and I did all blood test everything is normal. I guess it is peranight kind of bacteria. I dnt have pain when I swallow the food.
I am getting head ache on a regular basis after I woke up from sleep and I feel dizzy to, I feel like lying in bed most of the time and I dont want to do anything else then to sleep. I am having this from 2-3 days Can you help me out??
I have throat pain means tonsillitis When taking cool food then it will happen, cooldrinks What I will do.
I am 59 year old. I have problem of cough in my throat. I have to spit frequently to clear collected cough in my throat. This complain is for last 5 years. Advise.
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.