Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kaustubh Ravindra DurveYour feedback matters!
I had a wound from accident on my knee as it ruptured with road. I visited a doctor they dressed the wound and now a transparent water like liquid coming out of the wound is it danger should I take any precautions? What is that liquid? The liquid is transparent and not sticky but little thick than water.
I am between 25 to 30, I am getting severe knee pain and feeling tired and not feeling to eat. Please help me and suggest me what should I do?
My wife is suffering with knee pain since 6 years. I am taking no regular medicine at present since the doctor say that there is no perfect medicine at present. The condition is not so bad to go for knee replacement. Thus presently we are going to apply ointment[ tail] on knee regularly made by Jiva and patanjali and sometimes other ayurveda oil. She got relief no doubt, but some time she used to take pain killer tablets one or two and required hot sake. She also take some calcium tablets along with vitamin D time to time, but not regularly as advised by doctor. I want to know if there any way to get relief. Sir we are 75 and not able to to talk perfectly on mobile, so it will be appreciated if you respond on email, so that we may read it out slowly THANKS.
Dr. I have pain in the sole of my feet both legs but when I feel the legs either from top or the sole I don't feel the pain but I feel the pain while walking or even at other times when I am sitting.
These days, knee pain us very common in people aged 40 yrs and more.
Following non medicinal tips will help to avoid knee pain and decrease it if it is already there.
- Live active lifestyle.
- Walk or jog atleast 30 min per day.
- One can use fitness app and target 5000 steps using their smart phone.
- Avoid sitting cross leg on floor.
- Avoid squatting position.
- Do quadriceps exercise daily.
- Don't let your weight increase. If you are borderline obese, act to control.
Hello since 2 days I am having a back pain after did back excercise in gym. This pain is becomes more severe now today I can't even move from my bed! help!
Dear sir, I have pain in my ankle. I had been studying the whole month and just sitting on the bench so it is not because I am not working or using my legs too much or walking. It's in the centre in the left foot. Can you please tell me why is it and recommend me a medicine too if I need to take. Thank you!
I have pain in my left leg the pain keeps on travelling from back of thighs to calf then lower leg please advice some home remedies.
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.