Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kaustubh Ravindra DurveYour feedback matters!
During the playing I slip and my elbow is fractured and it's diagnoses of medyl condyle is done and two wires of 1.5 mm are fixed in my elbow now nearly two months are completed after operation and my little finger is not sensible What I can do?
For the past 6 months I have been suffering from bone density problem. However am taking calcium tablets for 15 days every month but still feeling pain all over the bone joints and not able to lift 15 kgs of weigh properly. Wat to do? Plus help me.
I have a large pain on my neck at the back, I feel like some one hampering me on the neck so, what should I do?
I am 22 years old, I have backache from pas two weeks, now what can I do, please help me and give me a suggestion for healthy?
My mother is suffering from arthritis. She is taking medication for the last 20 years. Will she able to completely cured.
I am 21 years old male and have a backache from last 2 months. I had tried ointments and hot belts but the pain is still there. What should I do now?
I am 28 years old married lady of two lil kids, a eldest is of 7 months I had a lower backache since 1 month what should I do?
I'm too skinny. No matter how much I eat what I eat, I never build up physically. My face is like squeezed mango, and after I suffered from haepatitis'E' I never grow up, it was so difficult for me to regain my strength back after hap. E. Now tell me what should I do to get chubby cheeks and a healthy body not a skeleton body.
I am getting pain in my neck and back of head. I would like to know what are the symptoms of migraine so that I can relate to it and take precautions.
He has knee, whole foot pain. For 2-3 years. He consult many doctors. But not cure till now. His weight is 93 kg. N height is 5.4. please give some diet plan. N some medicines to cure. N its exercise too.
Hi I am 31 years old I have back pain since 8 to 10 months due to bike riding and long time sitting at my office also feel pain on legs. What to do ? Please advice.
I have a lower back pain when I work with computer - or sit for longer hours. Pls advice what is the best way to deal with this.
He is 60 years old retired person. Before retirement nothing was there. But now he He feels back pain. He is using belt. Advise me what to do?
I have meniscus tear grade 2 on my right knee, I have stiffness, and pain what I have to do? whether I have to be in rest or shall I walk? doctor gave me tablets, doing exercise.
Sir I am 62 years old male suffering from the following problem kindly advice me the prescription frequent Stomach problem like ibs and iregular bowling from past 10 years taken medicine but not solved yet ankle pain body pain, lack of interest in work and concentration, tiredness/feteque even attending small work, and short distance travelling. The lab reports are normal no bp sugar and observed ostieporasis.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.