Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushik ShahYour feedback matters!
I have shardi jukam last 2 month please help me to what I do for this and this is increase in morning and night.
I have stomach pain for 2 days. Which is you bareabale n what I should do for reducing my stomach pain.
I have been suffering from fever from past few days. Due to this I am not able to do any work properly. Kindly suggest me some treatment for my cure. Plzzz.
Hi. I have hypothyroidism. I am gaining weight continuously. Whenever I am trying to do some exercise I feel fatigue n my body is very tired even if I use stairs from ground to second floor. Please help me through diet how can I reduce weight n let me know abt green coffee also.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
My wife is pregnancy approx two months can I do sex without condom or use condom is necessary during intercourse.
Hi. I am 28 yr old female unmarried. Currently I m facing a sinus problem since 7yrs to large extent with symptoms of headache, nossy watery flow, coldache. And to get immediate response I m very much addicted nd very much rely to allopatheic tablets like cetrizine use to great extent. Please proper suggest me with better homeopathic medicinal treatment in order to get ride off from the heavy use of cetrizine tablets.
I am a 55 years old (male). My problem is that the foreskin of my penis has started constricting. When I try and pull it back it hurts a lot. I am not circumcised and the connecting tissue that connects the foreskin with the penis head hurts. The skin has also started getting little cuts that sometimes bleed when I try to pull back the foreskin. What do I do and what are the reasons for this condition?
After wake up in the morning I feel so much heavy and restless. I feels sleepy sleepy. What should I do please suggest me. One thing more I feel too much acidic problem.
I am 24 years old and 64 kg. For the past few days I am facing an issue with the penis as I am finding it difficult to pee. I am unable to concentrate while peeing. It takes lot of time while peeing. Please help.
I am 17 year old boy, I am not getting sleep every night because due to stress I am tested all the medicine its not working so please suggest me good one.
I have really bad headache since the past few weeks. I have taken a lot of medicines but nothing helps. What should I do?
I have herpes in my testicle pl suggest what to do? Can I take bath during this time, can I apply ice cubes on it? Which pain killer should I take.
I am suffering from high fever since six to seven days and also have headache. What should I do for the above?
Hello I am 21 M just want to know that I am running in morning and evening. In night I usually eat chapati and dal. I eat 7 to 8 chapatis I want to know should I eat less chapatis or I can eat as many chapatis I want .thanks.
Health benefits of amla/gooseberry
1. Build immunity
2. Increase metabolism
3. Absorb nutrients like iron better
4. Eliminate toxins
5. Improve digestion
6. Better bowel movements
7. Cures a sore throat and cold
8. Rich source of vitamin c.
For most of us it is important that we can give our female partners that much needed release, but it is not always the case that they attain it. An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.