Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushik Aditya JaichandYour feedback matters!
I have back bone problem specially in middle but it is sometime very low and some time very light. Some time look like all is fine little bit in all bone but in middle always stable. I can play every game but I m not satisfied. This problem began since 2013 when one night night fall came since that time it has began my xray is fine.
I have leg pain for last 1 month onwards even though I was not walk more distance and no heavy work also. What should I do for this.
I had a frozen shoulder problem for which I was prescribed methylcobalamine, sodium hyaluronate(oral) for more than 9 weeks. I now feel little breathless and having oedema in the legs(slowly receding) after distinuation of the medicines five days back. I am 74 and have blood pressure and ischemic heart. My sugar, cholestrol and uric acid count is in the normal range. Are my problems heart related or otherwise?
Avoid holding one position for long.
While working get up and stretch every 15 minutes.
Discover your strength
Put the strongest joints and muscles to work.
Push open heavy doors with the side of the arm or shoulder. It will protect finger and wrist joints.
While climbing up let the strong leg lead you and while going down let the weaker leg lead you. It will reduce hip or knee stress.
Simplify and organize your routines so you minimize movements that are difficult or painful.
Keep items you need for cooking, cleaning, or hobbies near where they are needed
Have multiple sets of cleaning supplies, one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom
Make use of labor-saving devices and adaptive aids.
Long-handled grippers, can be designed to grasp and retrieve out-of-reach objects.
Rubber grips can help one get a better handle on faucets, pens, toothbrushes and silverware.
Ask for help.
Only a very small percentage of people with arthritis become severely disabled and get dependent on others.
Educate family members and friends about how arthritis affects you.
Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
Hello, Now I got some more trouble as I m already in medication of PCOD. This time m facing something other problem. I have back many since one month ago. I advised by a doctor to do x-ray. My all reports are normal. But" Slight straightening of Lumbar curvature seen" this sentence making me cry. I have searched on net but I didn't got what it is? Perhaps something big problem. Help me doctors please. If there is some vital problem please suggest me what type of specialist should I gone through? help
Sir I'm having ovarian cyst having severe pain in hip and pelvic area whether it can be treated in medicine ,what medicine is advisable. How it came for me.
I am suffering with heavy pain in my backbone and shoulder with the joint of hips and backbone at waistline also the pain in elbo, knee and ankle. Due to this pain I have temp. Also unable to stand and sit. please Advice.
I am a 56 year old and have upper back stiffness and pain for the last 20 years. MRI and x rays show 12 degree scoliosis to the left. What to do ?
I am 43 years old married female and I have backache in right side of muscles only from last few days, I have taken pain relief tablets also but it is just temporary relief for few hours. Please suggest what should I do?
I have back pain problem from last 6-8 years, many treatments I have taken but no effective result I have got please suggest me.
Osteoarthritis is among the most common ailments that people on the other side of 50 are affected with. Few of the primary reasons behind osteoarthritis are age, obesity and weakened bones. Sometimes, osteoarthritis stems from joint injury or some sort of stress on the bones. It leads to acute pain and stiffness and can only be cured through medication and exercise. The symptoms may vary from mild creakiness in the joints and swelling to the loss of cartilages between bones.
Long periods of inactivity can also trigger extreme stiffness as well. While it is an extremely painful disease, it does not spread to the other parts of the body. Inflammation of various degrees in the ligaments and joints is the primary cause of osteoarthritis and sustained treatment can only result in abating of pain. Osteoarthritis is usually treated through detecting the symptoms and through other imaging tests, while joint replacement may be a viable solution, there are other non-surgical processes that reap fruitful results while battling osteoarthritis.
It usually involves an optimum mixture of exercises and drug therapy. While there are several cures available, prevention should always be a priority.
- Physical activity: Obesity is one of the primary causes of osteoarthritis. Certain prescribed exercises can go a long way in improving muscle strength and reducing joint pains. However, excessive exercises must be avoided. Other preventive methods include medicinal spa, massage and chiropractics. These are extremely beneficial in cases osteoarthritis.
- Medicines and drugs: Osteoarthritis can be kept under control and averted through specific medications. Drugs can be consumed orally or can be injected directly as per the prescription of the doctor if he or she forebodes an onset of osteoarthritis. Knee lubricants have also been helpful in curing osteoarthritis. For more severe conditions, specified medical attention may be required.
- Nutritional Supplements: For obtaining relief from joint pains, a proper and healthy diet is necessary. An enhanced supply of calcium, vitamin D and Omega-3 fatty acids is thus mandatory for remedying and preventing osteoarthritis. A healthy diet builds your immunity and prevents such diseases.
- Surgery: Although not the favorite, knee replacement surgery is often undertaken even if initial signs of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis are detected. These are relatively hassle-free surgeries which go a long way in providing relief. However, you must follow the advice of the doctors thoroughly before opting for this.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times. Based on ancient techniques, this involves gently needling the various pressure points to purify the system from within and reduce the joint pains. They have extremely health boosting properties and contribute to one’s overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.