Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushal PandeyYour feedback matters!
Dear Madam, Please send the what time to take the dates. My HDL is very low and cholesterol is very high. My age is 57. Best time to take dates for health benefits. I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible. Thanks. PK BANDOPADHYAY.
I am a senior citizen suffering from hypertension from 1994. Doctor advised me to take beta card25 mg and amla guard5 mg before going to bed of late my reading is always hovering between 140-75. Pl. Let me know whether I have to change medicine/dose thanks.
Hi, I am a 29 years old man suffering from high blood pressure problem. My BP doesn't remains high always but some times lower BP increases upto 95 and maximum BP goes upto 145. Can anyone please let me know the reason behind it and also my BP increases significantly after consuming alcohol. Please help with a solution and answer.
Frequent savior pain comes right side chest between obdamin and lungs I mean on end bone of lungs Why pain coming?
I am 35 yrs male, I have symptoms of heartattack, but many hospitals test said my heart is absolutely right. Then what is cause of these symptoms.
My bood pressure is increasing what I should do to decrease my blood pressure can you give me some medicine so that I can decrease ny blood pressure.
He has a sharp pain in left side of chest. It pains when he is sleeping. It pains more while breathing in or breathing out. Why does it happens?
I am suffering from a light but heavy chest pain 2 or 3 times in a week. Ecg report shows its bready cardia but symptoms are different. What can I do suggest me?
I have hypertensive bp and left ventricular hypertrophy my ldl level is elevated and also my trycliecide level. I want to decrease my cholesterol levels and I want to increase my stamina and muscle power like before .please give me advise on physical workout as well as dietary restrictions / requirements/supplements and, my weakness is causing me to get depressed.
I am diabetic, I am feeling generalized weakness my BP is 135/90. Can I take multivitamin tablet? Please suggest good multivitamin for me.
One month child have a problem in heart, child has problem in breathing, Dr. Said" dil main surakh hain" operation karna hoga within two weeks but other Dr. Said operation karna hoga but after one or two years because child's age is one month. Please advise me main kya karu?
I'm underweight , can I gain weight to 75 kg ? Some times , a thought is nagging at my mind and threatens me that if you put on weight more, you will be affected by cardiac arrest. For this reason, I'm struggling with it everyday unable to gain weight. Pls advise me.
I have high blood pressure but maintaining it at normal as taking medicines for that. Are Surya namaskars advisable for people with high blood pressure?
I am suffering from dry food last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I caught hard. Can you help me? And my stomach also pain by eating dry foods can you help me?
I am diabetic and hypertensive since last 25 years. Peripheral neuropathy in legs and both lower legs r numb. Had stroke twice. Now my micro albumin is high. 110. Cholesterol n triglycerides r high. I am worried about kidneys. My elder sister had kidney transplant. My parents expired of heart problems.
I am 42 yrs old. My recent lipid profile test are as follows- total cholestrol-203, hdl cholestrol direct-35, triglycerides-255, tc/hdl cholestrol ratio-5. 9, vldl cholestrol-51 and lipoprotein-89. 3 and 25-oh vitamin d(total) 9. 59 and blood element analysis profile hematocrit(pvc)39. 48, mcv-106. 5, mchc-27, rdw-sd -64. 7, rdw-cv-16. 3, pdw-19. 29, mpv-13. 3, platelet count-120. What disease I am suffering from? and what should I do? please help. There is no good doctor in my locality. I am also suffering from back pain and e. D. Please suggest
I have dust allergy, weakness of body, cold and cuf, chest pain and headache. Please tell me the way how con I get rid off these problem.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.