Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KausarYour feedback matters!
1. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily
2. Stay active don't sit for more time
3. Diet should include more vegetables and different colour fruits, brown rice, legumes, nonvegetarian people may consume lean meat and fish instead of having red meat.
4. Have a good sleep
5. Quit smoking and alcohol
6. Cope up with stress through exercise and yoga
7. Homoeopathic constitutional treatment not only reduces the risk of chronic diseases in patients but also increases immunity against many futuristic infections too.
We had unprotected sex on the last day of my periods and its been a month I still dint get my periods. I took this I pill within 48 hrs. Am I pregnant.
Sir, I did an unprotected sex with gf after 13 days of her last period. Her last period was on 29th may 2017. And we did the intercourse on 10th june. After that she took unwanted 72 on 11th. After taking it. She got a normal bleeding like regular period from 18th-20 june. But her regular period date is 29th june. Is there any chance of pregnancy? When will she get her period again? And what should I do now sir? please tell me soon sir.
I am 2 months pregnant and whenever I am having lil liquid discharge is this a symptom if pregnancy or is a problem for me.
I had sex last night with ma wife after two month 4 days of baby delivery (delivery date is 6 feb 2016), I am afraid that is there any chance to get pregnant, because I dont know it was safe day or unsafe and bleeding cycle stopped on 16 to 18th march 2016, please help me.
Fiery pitta needs to be cooled down. Serve foods at cool temperatures, but not ice cold which inhibits digestion. Pittas thrive on reduced amounts of fats, oils, and salt. Sweet, completely ripe fruits and all vegetables except garlic, tomatoes, radishes, and chilies are pitta-pacifying. Moderate portions of dairy products are fine, but minimize sour-cultured ones. Coriander and mint have cooling effects. Coconuts, pomegranates, grilled vegetable salad, and rice pudding all reduce pitta.
Sluggish, cool kapha needs to be stimulated and warmed up. Light, dry, warm foods reduce kapha. Use minimal amounts of fats and oils. Sweeten foods with honey, but never cook or bake with it. Grains such as barley, buckwheat, and rye are the best for kapha types, as are light, dry fruits, such as apples and cranberries. Low or nonfat milk is good, but minimize cultured dairy products. Kapha types can eat all spices and herbs but need to be cautious with salt. Pumpkin and sunflower seeds and all beans, with the exception of the oilier soybean, are excellent.
Me and my boy friend have sex on last week august 5th, 2 times. He used double condom. And he inserted his fingers to my vagina so. Many times. He fingered very tightly. My last month period was on July 22 nd. But my tension is last day, after 7 days of sex, 12 th august bleeding occurred. Some amount of quantity has gone. Don't know how much. But when I wash and put a pad. After 2 hrs am noticed that there is no bleeding. Small pain was sometimes occurred. After that today morning that I noticed small amount of bleeding on my pad. Like spot. After that this much time there is no bleeding occurred. I want to know is this the normal period or any thing else? Actual date of my this month period is 20th August . I didn't take any pills also. Only he used double condom on that day. Please give me a proper answer.
I got married last year and continuously living with my partner but still not conceived. I had consulted with a gyne and she checked my and hubby all reports and she gave green signal to both. Then she told to go for a process called follicles study and egg rupturing process and I go through but after a month I met with my menstruation problem. Now she suggesting me IUI. Is this 100% proven for conceive and whats cost for this?
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch
My wife has vomit tendency due to pregnancy it will her first time pregnancy but from yesterday she goes to toilet she says it comes red lajjha from vagina and has got loose motion too what is this is it miscarriage or something else. Her last MC was 9th march.
1. Unwanted hair growth.
2. Increase in weight.
3. Facial pimples.
5. Irregular periods, long periods or no periods.
Untreated pcos may lead to a risk of cancer of uterine lining. Treatment may take couple of months.
When ovulation does not take place, the follicle becomes enlarged to form a cyst (fluid filled sac). Ovaries also make too many male hormones, which causes pimples and hair growth.
Homoeopathic treatment will help you get rid of ovarian cyst.
A miscarriage can have adverse effects on both physical and emotional health. The impact of one such event can last for a very long time and harm your social behavior and thus, relationships. It is important to understand that in most cases, it is no one's fault. A number of things can go wrong naturally during the development of the fetus and so, the feelings of guilt, shame and anger are best avoided. Here are the common causes responsible for miscarriages:
- Chromosomal defects: Chromosomal abnormalities are responsible for more than half of the miscarriages around the world. The development conditions like Turner syndrome, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome etc. can be detected by the system and upon detection, the system often chooses to shut itself down leading to a miscarriage. If the cause of the miscarriage is identified as a chromosomal flaw, then a maternal and fetal specialist or a genetic counsellor can help solve the problem.
- Diabetes: Pregnant women develop high levels of blood sugar even if they did not have diabetes mellitus in the past. This condition is known as Gestational diabetes mellitus. It occurs primarily due the changes in the regular hormonal cycles and secretion of pregnancy hormones and can result in a variety of complications, the most severe one being a miscarriage. A miscarriage may also be caused by a chronic diabetic condition.
- Thyroid conditions: Both hypothyroidism (low production of thyroid hormones) and hyperthyroidism (high production of thyroid hormones) can be responsible for miscarriages. In case of hypothyroidism, the body produces more of the other hormones in order to make up for the deficiency and this interferes with the reproductive cycle. In case of hypothyroidism, the functionality of the estrogen hormone is compromised due to the over production of other hormones.
- Separation of the sperm DNA: The sperm DNA is divided or separated due to a number of possible reasons like radiation therapy, chemotherapy, smoking, overexposure to heat etc. and it does not fertilize the egg properly i.e. the DNA is not delivered efficiently. The eggs can sometimes repair the damage in the DNA but this does not happen, a miscarriage is the likely outcome. The condition in males can be treated depending on the reason for the damage in the sperm.
Hey Dr. Its an emergency I want to tell you that I am a patient of PCOS and have discovered it a 2 months before and have started my medication 1 months back which caused periods on time earlier I used to have late periods but I have this problem which is dark brown coloured periods it is sometimes only red and rest of the time. It is black or dark brown earlier I used to have proper periods although they were late but only sometime they used to be brownish but this time it is only dark brown and black and little of red and yes earlier flow was also normal and infact heavy for 2 days and little less on 3rd day then lesser on 4th day and 5th day but this time it has been 2 days and today 3rd day has started and flow is like of 4th day very little and less periods can I know why this is happening to me is there any serious issues Dr. Gave me medicine for PCOS that is a course of 21 days and another one to take daily for the next time she said periods to occur and 2 syrups as I lack immunity and have little deficiency of hb and lot of deficiency of calcium vitamin3 and B12. But I as this time periods are so abnormal I feel to consult another Dr. Pls help me I need your help I am getting very tensed.
Because it is a natural transition between two phases of a woman’s life, Menopause is only linked with aging and does not have any significant causative factor. However, cases of Premature Menopause have been noticed in many women below the age of 40. This menopause is more likely to occur in women who smoke excessively, have never been pregnant, or live at high altitudes. Another kind of menopause – surgical menopause – is caused by induced removal of the ovaries. Women who have had surgical menopause often have a sudden and severe onset of the symptoms of menopause.
Some Home Remedies:
Many Ayurvedic herbs can help strengthen and rejuvenate the female reproductive system, regulate hormones, and calm emotions. These include Aloe Vera gel, shatavari (asparagus), saffron,kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens), and ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). These herbs can be taken in milk decoctions to relieve the symptoms of menopause. Licorice should be consumed during menopause, because it has phytoestrogens that can help correct the hormonal imbalances. Also taking beetroot juice daily is helpful.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
Avoid excessive intake of salt, chilies, spices, sour foods, and pickles.
Decrease intake of caffeine and other stimulants, refined sugar, cold drinks, and salads.
Completely avoid junk food and carbonated drinks.
Increase intake of warm foods and drinks; maintain regular meals; and use spices such as fennel and cumin.
An early bedtime, daily oil massage (with almond and olive oil), meditation, yoga, and regular exercise (like walking) are all helpful.