Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. KauranaYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, From last 2 years , I am getting pain in right side foot and leg (only in night time while sleeping). I have also consulted doctor for this. They suggested me to take vitamin tablets and body pain tablets. But still problem not solved. Please suggest me any medication.
Hello doctor. I have got a cramp on my right hand arm muscle. I can move my hands freely but some times at some point a nerve inside pains. How to cure it. Any home remedies.
How can I control the diabetes of my mother, her age is 48, please suggest me fastly, or also to control the knee pain.
A ganglion is a cystic swelling in continuity with a joint capsule or tendon sheath. It is a degenerative disorder arising from the joint capsule. It is filled with clear, viscous fluid. Ganglia are common on the dorsum of wrist.
They are often painless and resolve spontaneously. Often, only reassurance of the patient is required. Wrist splints relieve the pain. Aspiration and injection are rarely effective. Surgical excision is best avoided as recurrance rate after surgery is quite high.
My father is 58yrs old his right hand have continue pain from shoulder to neck and full hand. No relief from medicines. What should I do?
When I wake up in early morning thn I use to have a back ache. Thn it is normal throughout a day bt aftr gymming or during gymming the pain arise up slightly.
My dad age is 56. He have high sugar of 220 after meal. Recently he was suffering from foot pain in between fingers. So doctor gave candid-b and dia foot ointment. After applying fr 1months he recovered from pains. After 1month he slipped on floor. So that same last finger of left leg was affected with light bleeding. Till nw it was in same condition. But I can c hole in that area. Local doctor advised me to apply povidine ointment. But from yesterday his same left leg swelled with red colour, leaving heavy pain. So, what's your opinion please urgent please help doctors.
Helo, my friends right thighs are paining for past 2 days, he didn't go for play or did anything. But why? could yu please tell me why it happens like that?
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
Dr. Sanjay Kapoor(Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Surgeon)
I am Amita Sharma age 32 years. My Vit D 3 level is so low. Its 3.4. I am taking medicine since last 1 month but no relief in leg pain.
Hello sir/mam, I have extremely high muscle spasm and back pain near lumbar vertebrate bone series number 5, which is above left side of hip, which treatment or which exercise should I follow, plz, I can not walk 20-25 min properly due to muscle spasm above hip and bone, during walking.
Sir I have pain in back from 2 years I have mri report but no nuro problem but I lift some more weight so Dr. Say stretch in muscles. Sir there is continuous pain in back and when pain is more then pain in leg bone difficult to walk sometimes. I consulted Dr. Again he advised for exercise. More pain during sleep time and when back pain more then pain start in leg bone. Some time more pain in back what I do. What is your opinion?
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Sir from 7 month I am having numbness and tingling all over body along with muscle and bone pain. I am having excessive and new hair growth all over body except my chine beard and moustache have retarded growth but whole body including eyebrows chest head pubic excessive hair growth. I am having dark colored urine. My bp is 150/100. I am noticing chest and too much belly fat enlargement like pregnant lady from some month. Earlier I used to eat 6 chappati all 3 time but due to abdominal pain from 4 month my chappati reduced to 1 at each time. Still I am gaining weight on abdomen and chest. Whenever I sit on my legs I used to feel tingling and during sleep my leg become numb. I am also having shooting left half head pain from backside and pain on pressing too and from there headache goes to whole head. I am having abdominal pain from middle to lower part. I do not have gastric problem. Sir as I had many blood test for cbc they came normal except tlc reduced .I had 4 ultrasound of abdomen. And 1 plain MRI of upper abdomen.in that came right renal cortical cyst. As I was suspecting of adrenal gland tumour. I had one xray of cervical .it came incomplete segmentation of C1 and C2. Sir my problem is not detecting because doctor do not take my problem as serious as much as I am having. Sir I had my cortisol checked it came 234ng/ml morning. Please help.
So I sprained my ankle last Wednesday and I knew I did because I have before so I knew what it felt like so I used my crutches for 5 days and I tried to go to school without them today but it still really hurt to walk on it should I continue to use my crutches?
My husband is 28 yrs old and have continuous back, shoulder & hand pain (Specially left side). Pain is there from last 1 month and have even noticed gas coming out from mouth when we rub his back, shoulder & hand. Why is it happening & how it can be cured? He works in shifts & stay away from my family due to which even his eating & sleeping habits are bad.
I am 22 year old men. I have been suffering from back pain when I turned 15. Please help me to cure from this tremendous pain.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.