Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KauranaYour feedback matters!
Is it true that massage can damage the tissues instead of relaxing? What is the composition of knee? Will massaging knee help us reduce the pain?
I have suffering solder pain. My left solder inj. On accident before four year doctor put my solder two screw by operation and last year screw remove by operation. But I have still pain on my both solder but only my left solder inj. Then why right solder pain I am not able to going work my both my hand.
I am 18 year old mate I am suffering from knee pain from last 1 year and cold and cough from 6 months so what should I do.
Hello doctor I am a 19 year old boy. I really often feel very tired and I feel very much pain in my legs. My other body parts are well but I feel pain in my legs whole day even while walking. Please doctor can you suggest me some medicines and solutions to how can I get rid of this problem. It will be very helpful for me. Thank you doctor.
I have pain in my legs due to long sitting and also in my back. Due to long sitting on computer my head and neck also pained some times.
I have a sitting job due to which I suffer pain in my lower back and hips after sitting for sometime. Please give a relevant advice. Thank you.
I am 32 years old male and have a back pain for last 7 months. I have used so many Ointment Cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.