Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Katrak S MYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from peripheral neuropathy with numbness in legs and difficulty walking and climbing/coming down stairs. Is there any treatment ?
On 4th April 2015 I got an Epilepsy attack in morning around 5 A.M. My wife told me that whole body got folded and after Epilepsy I was feeling vomiting issues. After 5 days I realized that some sound is coming from my mind or Ear I do not know but it is coming continuously. Till then I have contacted many Neuro /ENT .Some one says its Tinnitus and I have started medicine. Epilepsy : Encorate Chrono 500 MG two times (Regularly). For Tinnitus : Bilovas and rejunex cd. Some of my friends have told that you are not taking correct medicine for Epilepsy so you are hearing this sound as an side effect. I am not sure because all 3 Neuro doctors have prescribed me same medicine for Epilepsy. Kindly suggest me that if this can be the case or not. I am really confused and getting depressed / anxiety issues now.
How to cure completely my head migraine? Any tablets? I am now using flunipar 10 mg. It gives me many side effects such as body pain, sleepy,no clear eye sight. So please suggest me a gud way to cure my head migraine.
I am suffering from muscle weakness in my left leg to walk, from last 4 years. I consulted a neuro physician but the disease is not under control. So, also suggest me a perfect treatment sir. I am 35 years old.
1. I have a pain in neck, low back ache and joints. 2. Pain, numbness in arms & limbs. 3. Burning sensation in feet and eyes. 4. Ear nerve pain. My age is 58 and I am male.PLease do help
What are the symptoms of brain tumour? And what are the difference experienced after its treatment (operation).
Form two to three day I have brain pain and I not sleep form two to three day and it is very pain full.
My mom is 40 years old and she is suffering from insomnia. In the night, when she goes to bed, She feels anxiety and due to which, she is not able to sleep whole night. Kindly prescribe.
Suffering from migraine how to prevent from it? May I know what the medicines are provides in market.
My husband is 61 years, he is suffering right side neck nerve pain for two days, due to this he could not chew hard food items, and couldn't lift heavy vehicles like scooter, please advise him for his early recovery.
I studied competition exam in 2014. That time I am nervous and stress too. I think very much about my success and failure. One day I have pain in brain. I take declorine tablet. But after some time I consult a doctor and he tell I have migraine. I taking medicine long time but I have no relief.in fact I doing every thing but I can not consontrait on my study. I can not explain what is this but my study is stopped. And than I join a job. Now since 2 year I doing job. I have no problem. But whenever I watch TV or reading books I can't focus fully and I can't study like my school days. I want to ask you why my study is affected. I think I never doing study now.
I am having problem of getting seizures. But I can feel it coming before 10 minutes. I took MRI scan. Doctor said there is no problem inside my head. He asked me to take Encorate Chrono 300 tablet for 3 years to prevent from fits. The problem now is am not getting fits after continuing that tablet for 1 year but every night I get a feeling of fainting. Every night alone am getting very tiered and week and feel like fainting. Please help me with this problem.
Hello, I have a problem with shaking hands, especially when I'm with emotions or with people vibrate to much when not pay importance and I am alone, they doesn't shake, there is any cure?
I am 45 years old and suffering from Parkinson disease since last 2 years. I have taken treatment from neurologist doctor but no relief. Please guide me.
I'm 33 years woman experiencing continuous pain on mid left side of my chest which is radiating at my back as well as on my left hand neck a sight numbness on last two fingers moving upwards in the elbow area.
Depression is a clinical, mental and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per who and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments.
Symptoms of depression are:
- Sleep irregularity: It relates to either insomnia or oversleeping that is, either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, case the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression:
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from post-partum depression (sadness or emotional conflict after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
The above mentioned medicines are just some of the medicines, which should only be taken only after consulting your doctor, as causes and symptoms differ for each person.