Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KarunaYour feedback matters!
आजकल अंतहीन दौड़ या आवस्यकताओं की पूर्ति के लिए जिस तरह
मनुष्य को अपने खानपान एवं दिनचर्या की उपेक्षा करनी पड़ती है
परिणाम स्वरूप मधुमेह, उच्चरक्तचाप एवं अवसाद महामारी का रूप धारण
कर रहे हैं इस सम्बन्ध में आयुर्वेदिक स्वास्थय जागरूकता अवं प्रशिक्षण की
आवस्यकता है अतः शीघ्र ही विचार शील मित्रों के साथ एक मीटिंग करूंगा।
जीवन शैली ,खानपान अवं ध्यान विषयक ज्ञान आपको एवं आपके प्रियजनों को भी
इन बिमारियों से दूर रखेगा।
इसी सन्दर्भ में आकाशवाणी दिल्ली के इंद्रप्रस्थ चॅनेल पर मेरी वार्ता जरूर सुने -
'हाइपर टेंशन से बचाव में आयुर्वेद की भूमिका। ' @ 11 nov 2015 , 10.30am
Is diabetes curable for ever in life can transplant of pancreas transplantation rbe done if yes cost please.
I keep getting heat boils on my breast as I am obese and very large breasted. How can I avoid getting them. They appear where there are few hair follicles. They go away bt sometimes leave a mark like the ones on the face. Is there any way to avoid these or to prevent these. I am 20 years old only.
Hi doctor, I don' t have hairs in my hands and all over the body from my birth. Is there any solution to grow them all over the body?
I have problem of body pain regularly. My body is increasing of fat. I am thinking its thyroid because in thyroid body pains suffocation type feelings whenever I have dark in my eyes I have felt weakness whenever so please tell me what should I do? any medicine which is you want to suggests me.
I had a viral infection (throat, cough) 15 days ago. I took a 5 day antibiotic course and the fever went. But the cough is still there. I have taken Alex syrup and prospan (ivy leaf extract) but it hasn't helped. I have dry cough. Please suggest a good syrup.
I have a handjob habit Its takes two or three time in a day If any problem will be occurred after the marriage? What type of problem will be occurred? My age 21 Gender :male Weight: 69 Height: 5.9.
Hello. I some times suffer from early ejaculation. I dont know if its a premature ejaculation or what. However most of the times I ejaculate with very few strokes. Please Advise.
My friend have lots of moles and blackheads in her face and he have a sensitive skin. What should he do? What soap will be use?
My wife, 42 years had periods 7 to 10 days before expected dates for last two years. But for this month it is late by two weeks today and she says no symptoms for the period to come. So 3 days back we consulted a gynec and doctor physically checked and informed that overy is normal, but little thickness on the wall is noticed. We have two kids, 18 year old son.
Hlo Dr. Meri prblm ye h k jab me exited hota hun to mere andkosh aur pet k neeche dard hota h .dard tab tak hota h jab tk sex na kr lu ya musterbate na kru. Kvi kvi masturbate k bad penis k andar jalan v hoti h jo do teen bar urin release hone k bad thik ho jati h.pls tell me.
I was diagnosed as pre diabetics, but what I should eat, since from five days after getting report I stopped rice to eat, I only eat two chappati's / dosa morning and night millets with sambar at night, but also I get fbs 109 - 112 and ppbs - 138- 150, is it cured r I will develop diabetes further? I am worried I am 39 years and weight 59 kgs, still I reduce weight to my age? Food habits I want to change still?
While I am doing sex my I cant go longer than 20sec my penis is very small. And very slowly straighten up. So please hot to satisfy a women with this kind of symptom.
What is the gout disease. Last 5 years I have some problem with my four finger and knee joint. They are swelling when I will eat motion. Once for a 3 months. And I check with the doctor he suggest to uric acid test. But it was at that time. The swelling was very painful nearly 1day. What is the solution.
I am 26 year old. I am suffering from hair fall from 2 months it's fall from roots. Now it's become very less in density. I have not genetic problem of hair loss. I am using kesh kanti oil and coconut, olive oil but not getting effect. Hair not stop to fall please help. Before it become baldness.
Namasty doctors i am 32 years. I am 7th month pregnant. I feel toothache from last 4 days. Teeth was filled 2 year ago. Mixture has been removed at present. I saw it to a dentist, he paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity, relief some little but after sometimes ache again continue. I saw again to dentist, he refused to fill up the teeth saying that" at present it cannot be filled up neither permanently nor temporary until delivery as filling during ache causes inflammation. He again paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity & also give me acetaminophen 500 mg two times but ache continue. What I do. Is any serious effects of filling cavity at this stage of pregnancy? How many long times I take acetaminophen continue. Is side effects of this tablet? How I pass this time period (2 months) until delivery.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.