Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karuna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KarunaYour feedback matters!
I am a newly married woman. I have love marriage but our sex life is not well. As I am facing prob while sex my uterus having sever pain while sex how can I come over it.
मेरी पत्नी प्रेग्नेंट है 2 माह से पर जब मैने सोनोग्राफी करवाई तो जो 1 माह पहले रिपोर्ट आती थी वो ही रिपोर्ट भी अभी आ रही है। डॉ कह रहे ह् की बच्चा आगे नही विकसित हो रहा है क्या कारन है?प्लीज हेल्प मी
I have a question sir my hair is so thin and slowly grow , sir I am wanting pls say how can my hair will thick and long in few days.
I am being treated by homeopathy treatment for Gases (flatulence) and fissure from last 20 days. I am also doing exercise to gain weight at home. Is there any problem if I eat 2 boiled eggs daily for protein need or I should eat anything else. Please help.
Meri age 24 year h height 5.7 h or mera weight 52kg h. M subha m 11 10 baje uthta hu 11 baje breakfast karta hu breakfst m do boild egg or ek glass milk leta hu or lunch 2 baje karta hu 2 roti s jada mjhe bhook nahi lagti or raat ka khana 9 baje khata hu bas do roti se jada nahi m kha pata na himmat hoti m bohat patla hu bohat jada weekness feel karta hu meri skin bahut soft h jese k new born baby ki hoti h m kya karu jissea mera weight bad jaye or mujhe bhook bhi achi lage or meri skin bhi tight ho jye or meri weeknes dor ho jaye please help me.
Hi Docs. Can a protrusion of bone in gout patient subside by medicines, without going in for operation. If yes, can Doc let me know any medicine that can be taken without consulting, to start with. Shall be obliged.
Respected doctor. I m 22 years old. My breast growth is very low. I want to increase my size. For that I messaged here two days before and I gt reply for my question. Doctor said that the only way is to go for breast silicon plantation. I m really worried of operation. And I dont know the procedures of operation. I feel very uncomfortable to show my breasts. If you don't mind please tell about the procedure. Could I wear my dress at the time of operation. Or any other way to increase my breast size. Please reply. I m waiting for your feedback. If there is no other way then i m ready to go for the silicon transplantation. Please reply.
A bad experience some ones menstrual blood on trains toilet which was dry and came in contact with it as its indian railway there was no water on tap I am really worried if I have contracted any disease from such case as I was very sleepy midnight and did not wash my hand and I was having itching on my bumps and had touched anus please help me please.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.
Oral sex can be a satisfying experience if it is mutually well-received and enjoyed. According to observations made on the basis of surveys both males and females like oral sex as a part of foreplay but would rather prefer to end a sexual activity in intercourse. Women have been found to enjoy cunnilingus but they tend to accustom themselves to the practice of fellatio as their male partners cherish it. Very few women seem to be turned on by the action of going down on their men. Irrespective of these reported instances, oral sex is highly pleasurable. The pleasure however is not devoid of the looming threat of Sexually Transmitted Infections. A certain facts about oral sex can keep you aware.
These facts will help you know more about oral sex:-
1. Oral sex is not as risky as vaginal or anal sex but it surely does involve chances of infections. These infections can be transmitted through fluid exchange, direct contact of genital parts and genital skin or from one person's mouth to another's genitalia or the other way round.
3. The presence of open cuts and wounds in a person's mouth can lead to STIs. Infectious blood is exchanged during oral sex or even during kissing.
A few precautionary measures to keep threats at bay:-
1. Use a saran or a cling wrap before you attempt to excite your lady's vulva. A cling wrap is an inexpensive device available in any other medicine shop. It is basically a sheet of plastic used to cover the vaginal area before two people get started with cunnilingus.
2. In case of fellatio, non- lubricated condoms are the best advised solution. A condom is very effective in keeping you safe from harmful bacteria.
3. Dental dams can also make you actively take part in the process of ensuring safety. Dental dams are available in various flavors such as vanilla, grape and strawberry.
Oral Sex is most rewarding when it has no adverse effects on your health. Therefore, care should be taken to follow some preventive measures for your own good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.