Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Karuna

Homeopath, Mumbai

Dr. Karuna Homeopath, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Karuna
Dr. Karuna is a popular Homeopath in Mumbai, Mumbai. She is currently practising at Life Force Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Karuna and consult privately on

Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Life Force Clinic

411, Krushal Commercial Complex Above Shoppers Stop, 4th Floor, G M Road, Chembur , MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Karuna

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have braces and I find little difficult to eat and I think that I cant chew food and digest it properly because of my improper teeth alligned condition and im very lean and I think that my teeth condition is also a main reason for this. Please help me with this.

Dentist, Kolkata
take more of juices and fluids..I am sure your orthodontist must have given u a list of things that should be avoided..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having so much pimples and acne on my mouth from last two months, and when I squeeze it it became blackish. What should I can do to protect me from pimples and acne?

Homeopath, Thrissur
Dear lybrate-user acne and pimples are usual in teenagers which are purely of hormonal cause. So follow healthy life style with vegetarian natural diet. Along with yoga. Homoeopathic treatment can make this altered hormonal balance normal with constitutional treatment which brings cure.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Taking testosterone supplements will be affect health .I has no side effects and it increase muscles after I taking it.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr Pradeep, Thanks for the query. Testosterone hormone is known as an androgen, does help in building muscels. Many body builders and some persons who want to build excess muscles do use it. But it has side effects affecting liver, thickening of skin, increased libido, reduction is HDL cholesterol, heart is also affected. Some persons may develop gynecomastia (increased size of breast in men). It does help in building muscles but above side effects are definitely bothersome. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had severe constipation problem before 4 years that time I took enema after that whenever I drink less water or eat some spicy food, I suffer from constipation and pain during evacuation. After that I had problem of piles as I had skin protruding outward which causes pain while evacuation. Right now I am getting blood with stole which is making me to worry about it as it never happened before. However blood is not coming daily, whenever stole is hard blood came. I am also having pain n burning sensation while evacuation. Please suggest what should I do. Do I need to consult doctor or it will be fine if I take my diet and water perfectly? Thank you in advance.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
Madam, You will have to take plenty of water. Take high fibre diet, such as vegetables, fruits. Go for walks. Do yoga. I need more information from you for treatment advice. Do you pass blood in drops or more or just streak of blood. Did you have any medical illness before. Have you taken any treatment. Contact me through Lybrate for proper medical advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my teeth there was filled masala and now has removed plzz consult me.

Dentist, Saharanpur
plz take a pain killer and then consult a dentist. pain killer is only going to give you temporary relief. dentist will find out the cause of the pain and help you to get rid of it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doc, Mein jab bhi kuch bhi khati whether lite or heavy mujhe ek dum se stomachache pain start ho jata hai and burps aane lg jate hai continuously What should I do please help.

Integrated Medicine Specialist, Ahmedabad
Dear you need to restrict oily and spicy food also take small meals frequent times. Add milk twice a day. For further contact again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My name is Sagar I want to ask a question that how can we strong our immune system.

General Physician, Gurgaon
There are some supplements name Nutrilite Daily and Protein available that can be start after personal consultation this supplements has shown wonderful result by boosting our immunity many folds
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling very shy to ask this but I have to ask. Doctor, does penis size matters in a sexual intercourse? And if an 18 year old guy has 4" penis size while in erection then is it normal and satisfying for a girl?

Homeopath, Ahmednagar
Yunus the length of the penis does not affect you sex. so you neednt take unnecessary tension over this matter.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old, suffering from chicken pox. What is the best treatment for it.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
tablet acyclovir is given but dose depends on ur severity of lesion,body weight and day of fever...get examined physically first
Submit FeedbackFeedback

By playing football I got partial damage on my knee ligament and I am not able to play now. How much rest I should take? So please suggest me how to recover this injury fast.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
Orthopedist, Trichy
You should refrain from contact sports for a minimum of 4 - 6 months for the ligaments to heal. Prior to starting playing again you need to do a course of knee muscle strengthening exercises.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor Sahab, I am a patient of depression from last sixteen year. I am consuming Fluvoxin 100 mg Clonil 75sr and Rivotril 2 mg thrice a day. Consequently I am suffering from erectile dysfunction .Will you please prescribe some medicine so that , I can enjoy my married life again. I am forty five years old height six feet three inches and body weight is one hundred twenty kilogram. Please help.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, stress, anxiety is d out come of irregular life- style, now a days. Go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety and to nourish your brain to calm down your nerve to ease your problem. It has been noticed that acidic disorder &'indigestion generates some negative feeling causing stress, depression, hence tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to complete, digestion, properly. Ensure sound sleep for at least 7/8 hrs in d night. Tk, easily digestible simple, diet on time. Tk, homoeo medicine/ @ ignatia 30-6 pills, thrice a day. @ five phos 6x-4 tbs, thrice a day with lukewarm water. Avoid, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, polluted atmosphere, watching tv, sitting on computer in d late night. Tk care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What to do to maintain our body? What should do to been smart health? What to do for heart patient? If poison goes on our body what to do to stop it? How to be well healthy ?

MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
taking a healthy diet ,workouts(jogging,running,exercises,games.swiming,cycling etc according to indiviisual choice),Aproper routine of sleep &wakeup protect ourself from heart diseases avoid junk food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, am 25 years old. Got married a year back. While doing intercourses we find difficult to insert his penis. We are trying for baby. Any easy way to do. Thank u:)

FRAS, MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Ernakulam
If penetration is difficult, check whether your husband is getting strong and stiff erection, if no then its due to lack of erection if erection is good, then it might be due to tight vagina, which needs proper fingering during foreplay, and then penetration, consult me private for more details.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a very serious pain and sensitivity in my teeth i cant eat or drink cold things what can I do?

Dentist, Kolar
Sensitivity can be either due to loss of enamel layer or due to decay in teeth. Get your teeth evaluated by dentist to one the cause of sensitivity n get treated accordingly. Meanwhile use a desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelf or sensodyne toothpaste to reduce sensitivity. Rub some of it onto your tooth surface n wait for 5 mins before rinsing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, My age is 26. My problem is head pain and eye Problem. So body is very problem. So please what can do it sir.

General Physician, Pune
Hello There, First of all very sorry for your problem. If you are suffering by Headache with eye problem (haven't mentioned specific) in such a young age then you should visit to ophthalmologist. Because many Eye related problem shows Headache as a accompanied symptom. Once your opthalmological check-up done then probably Headache issue will also be solved. Thanks & Take Care!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem of indigestion from almost a month now. If I eat anything, my tummy starts getting uncomfortable. It feels so tight if I try to press it. Lot of gas and acidity problem.

Ayurveda, Ambala
To increase digestion power you can follow these methods : • Take one teaspoon of ajwain seeds ( carom )and 1/2 teaspoon of jeera grind it and make powder of it add 1/3 rd of teaspoon of this in your food you eat . • Take pudina ( mint) and coriander leaves grind it and eat one teaspoon of it daily 2 times in a day . You can make chutney of it . Mint and corriander has enzymes that increase your digestion . • Eat one fruit before one hour of taking meal . Eat an apple daily . • Do running and jogging exercise daily . Do pavanmuktasan daily for 5 minutes under the supervision of yoga expert. • Eat healthy food and avoid fast food , spicy food , excessive consumption of tea , coffee and alcohol .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My both hands get numb daily and because of that I am depressed now what should I do?

DM - Neurology
Neurologist, Kochi
Numbness of hands is usually due to the nerves getting compressed in the wrist. This called carpal tunnel syndrome. This can be easily diagnosed by nerve conduction studies. Initially these can be treated by medications and if not improving a minor surgery to release the compression might be required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have skin infection in the form of what we call in Hindi (daad, for a long period of time. And have used several tablets and creams. Like tocoderm. Total derm. quadriderm.and tablet fluca 150, also zocon 150 but they appear Alger some time. What should I do.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- dad or ringworm is a fungal infestation found in over weight persons. It occurs due to excess of sweating may occur due to tight clothing. It may or may not be associated with itching and scaling. 1) maintain proper hygiene, wear loose clothes and inner wares. 2) mob the area with wet cotton and apply neem tail twice a day. 3) you can also apply masoor dal powder with milk as a paste in the affected area. 4) applying tulsi (basil leaves) extract in affected area also responds quickly. 5) treat your digestion problem if having.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of dengue fever and is papaya leaves juice cured the sickness or is there any homemade available?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Papaya leaves is believed to effect and commercial products are there. But scientific support is sill not clear. Symptoms of dengue fever sudden, high fever. Severe headaches. Pain behind the eyes. Severe joint and muscle pain. Fatigue. Nausea. Vomiting. Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife suffer back pain both hands fingers, both shoulders &cervical joints. First she had been suffering spondolisis since 9years &then pain are shifted both shoulders & both hands &fingers. In2006 may she does not work. Both hands are not greap &no sence in hands when cuts her finger by knife. At that time I go to spacialist neuro surgent & he give me advice for operation at cervical &brain region joints. The operation had done by the Dr. On dated21 june2006. Now she is better but she suffer back pain both hands fingers, both shoulders &cervical joints. Please give advice & medicine which will more helpful.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly be under care of the surgeon who operated on her.How ever Kindly show me photograph & digital x rays of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit.D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Kindly take BioD3 Max 1 tab dailyx10 Paracetamol 250mg OD & SOS x5days Do back(spine)/shoulder/knee/neck exercises Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take Do not ignore it.It could be beginning of a serious problem. Contact me again,if needed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed