Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Karuna GoyalYour feedback matters!
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am not having regular periods, Till previous month it was all regular but this month it was 15 days late and flow is also very less. What should I do?
Hi I got terminated my pregnancy at 20 weeks because of right leg bone deformed @ March 7 Monday today 22 March still I'm bleeding little when does it stop when will I get regular periods. highly impossible to survive like this. When can I conceive next. Please answer doctors
Hi am usha got married on last year December. My husband is in malaysia. My periods started at jan3rd last month and we have sex every day up to jan 17 th. This month also I got menses at 2nd feb. Please tell me which are the dates to have sex and to tell me tips to get faster pregnancy.
I am 30 year old man I have married before two year but my wife cannot pregnant yet I am taking treatment of her we take many sonogrsphy but no result found please give me suggestion ?
Hi doc, I just suffered from typhoid. I m on medication and recovery. Can I go for ivf this month? if no, then how much time should I wait? your early reply will be most appreciable. Thanks.
Hi i am 25 years old female I am suffering from backache at least I unable to sit for few minutes continuously and suffering from abnormal period cycle white liquid discharging through my reproductive organ my heart beat 100 per minute kindly let me know whats happening in my body.
M in physical relation with 2 girls in a gap of 2 months each. Non of them are suffering from hiv or std. They sex only with me. Is there any chance of hiv or std?
'when the diet is wrong medicine is of no use. When diet is correct medicine is of no need'
Taking heavy meals in short durations without earlier meals properly digested produces toxins.
Kala viruddha (time against): intake of cold and dry substances in winter, pungent and hot substances in summer.
The combination of fruit salad, milk and banana should be avoided.
Using yogurt with milk, fish with milk, achar (pickle) with milk, honey with ghee (butter) are some virudha ahara (incompetent food) if taken together, they produce a lot of toxins in our body.
Drinking buttermilk is excellent as it is easily digestible, kindles hunger, instigates vata and kapha and cures dropsy, haemorrhoids, enlargement of the abdomen, abdominal tumour, duodenal diseases, dysuria, enlargement of spleen, loss of appetite, and anaemia.
I have irregular periods I had 4 months back till now I didn't get. Thyroid report was nill. There are pcos in ovaries and am suffering from over weight too help me iam UN married.
Hai, my sister she was 7 months pregnant in th month when we went for check up we have seen that her sugar levels was raised ,for confirmation glucose tolerance test was advised ,in this it was confirmed .so doctor advised to consult dietician and dietician .so my question will there is chance to control sugar level would baby have any problem, would birth will be healthy generally it is gestational diabetes ,aftr giving birth diabetes will control in mom.
My aunt is 42 years old from one year her breast became loose and gave up its firmness then what to do should we consult doctor for it or any suggestions from you.
I am suffering by fibro adenoma. I had an operation to remove. But now two more tumors are present. What is the cause?
I'm 15 weeks pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is less than 50: 1. Everybody is suggesting to go for amniocentesis. But is it safe? When should it be done? I contacted a diagnostic centre and they said it should be done on 16th week. But others are saying after 20 weeks. We are concerned about the risk factors. What type of risk does it posses?
Melon- Water Bells of summer
Melon is a Category of Fruits with a maximum water content approximately 80-90%.
Melons are gifted by nature into different colours like Musk Melon is golden yellow / orange. Water Melon is red giving ample amount of antioxidant in it making it a very healthy choice as it would protect you from damage caused by free radicals (External agent) in your body, thus improving immunity.
It is the richest source of Iron giving you about 7 mg / 100 grams of watermelon, i.e. 7% of Iron.
Your body needs Vitamin A to produce sebum, which keeps your hair moisturized. You also need Vitamin A for your body tissues (like skin) to grow. Watermelon has Vitamin A, so eat this fruit for attractive skin and hair.
One should also use the outer coat of watermelon which is green as it is very fibrous - can be consumed as a vegetable.
Melon seeds are rich in essential fatty acids like omega-3. Try having the seeds of watermelon with fruits. Musk Melon seeds can be consumed by washing, drying, peeling the outer coat.
These seeds are wonder food for the Brain.
A bowl full of Melon a day in summer keeps Dehydration at Bay.
My last period was September 27th and regular period of 28 days. Its my 29th day. Still I didn't get my periods. I have pain on my lower abdomen and also around my naval. Am I pregnant or any issues?
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.