Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Karuna GoyalYour feedback matters!
She had her abortion (pills) and after that. One month bow bleeding has stopped. In the last days it was stopping and starting with the pain. Now from two days her stomach is aching. What should I do?
I am 22 yr old married from my left breast yellowish type fluid is coming after pressing it from last one month. What should I do!
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon. I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
My friend age is 20 female she is unmarried. She did not get her period. Actually her date is 26 every month. But even today is 2nd she did not get. What should she do now? If she pregnant means she did not do any sex with any body? pregnant will come by only sex or other some reasons it will get?please help
I am 21 years old and my girlfriend is 20 years old. My girlfriend want to do intercourse with me. But I want to do a safe sex. So doctor please tell me what I have to do in safe sex. So that he cannot become pregnant.
Why I have too pain periods? Pain itni hooti hai ki jee karta hai ki main zehar khaooo. Please koi domestic elaj batao?
I am 22 year old girl. If I suck my boyfriends penis, is there any chance to get pregnant? Please advice.
There is burn in her vagina during only sex. It burns very badly. It only burns during sex and after sex till 10-15 mins. What is the reason and how it can be treated? It continued from 2-3 months. And there is no burn before sex.
I am unmarried 27 years old female diagnosed with pcos and thyroid. I am taking metformin twice daily since 5 mths. But my doctor has now stopped metformin and now I m taking thyronorm only but now I facing acne problem. Can I again start taking metformin n will it help in improving my acne problem. Kindly help.
I am 24 year old lady. I got married a week before. I have fungal infection on vagina and in between thighs (yeast infection). I want to know during intercourse will it be transferred to my partner also, if I had sex in the morning and on the same day night but took the i pills only the next day morning, is there a chance for getting pregnant?
I am 19 years old I am suffering from pcod. I have irregular periods from the age of 14. How should I cure this. I have unwanted hair all over my body. please help.
I have a boil type on the outer ring of my right nipple and is very painful please suggest the reason and treatment for relieving pain and its been 2days. I have been applying Valbet but it has not decreased the pain.
This is my 3 years of married life and i still don't have a single child . what should i do ? please advice.
Hi doctor my wife 33 weeks pregnant and in her todays scan report mentioned that FHR 150BPM AFI 13 CM EFW 2989 (+-)20% and by clinical report her hb is 10.4 BP IS NORMAL BUT her legs swollen (from ankle to knees) completely n stomach will be hard sometime like stone except that she feels normal and her EDD IS ON JUNE 29 AS PER TODAYS SCAN REPORT. please suggest. WT ABOUT NORMAL FETAL MOVEMENT COUNT AT THIS stage.
I am 18 years old girl. I have pcod due to which my body and face both are fully covered with thick and coarse hairs (mainly called hirsutism). Is there any way to cure hirsutism permanently? Any medicine any treatment. Anything? Please help me out.
I am 23 years old I have 6 month baby after my 2nd delivery and family planning my belly size is not normal. How to reduce that and I can do crunch exercise or not.
I am 27 yr old female and l have period delay one and half month before marriage and till after baby so what should l do?
Want my periods immediately I had sex with my husband on 27 and 29.27 with condo and 27 without out condo After dat on next I have taken unwanted 72. I do not want baby now I want my periods immediately as my periods date is 7. From 2 days I have small spotting I do not even need a pad Today it stopped now What to do.
Vaginal rejuvenation is a surgical procedure or technique where the inner and outer muscles and structures around the vagina are surgically tightened. Remember that the vagina and surrounding tissues are composed of muscles and elastic tissue. With age and the process of childbirth, these go through a lot of changes. This could lead to changes in the way a woman experiences sex and improve her urinary function. All of this can affect overall health, both physically and emotionally.
Vaginal rejuvenation as a surgery helps to restore muscle tone, improve control and strength. It not just increases sexual pleasure, but can also relieve urinary incontinence.
Ideal candidates: Now, there are specific women who would benefit from this. They are:
- Women who desire a more youthful appearance and improved functioning of the vulva and vaginal areas.
- Women with weakened muscle tone and strength. This could be result of aging, trauma, genetics, or childbirth. In these women, the vaginal tissues are stretched and therefore have less tone and strength and poor control. The sexual experience may be less than satisfactory because of the laxity of these tissues.
Options: Rejuvenation of the vagina can begin with a nonsurgical option and progress to gradually invasive modes.
- The first option would be the Kegel exercise. This involves conscious effort on the woman to hold her breath and consciously control the pelvic floor muscle contractions. This can be done anywhere and often yields wonderful results.
- The second option is the laser wherein a beam of fractional laser light is used to heat the vaginal tissues to about 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. This increased heat causes neocollagenesis, which is the production of new collagen that is firmer and more elastic. The result is growth of a thicker, more youthful vaginal lining.
- The next option would be surgical where the vaginal tissues are surgically manipulated to remove excess, redundant tissue, or shaped to improve cosmetic appearance. This is often required if the pelvic floor muscles have separated. These exercises need to be followed up with Kegel for long-lasting results.
- Increases friction during sexual intercourse
- Improves control over vaginal tissues and muscles
- Improves sexual satisfaction
- Improves cosmetic appearance of the vaginal area
- Reduces internal and external vaginal diameters
- Strengthens the pelvic floor, and can also help relieve urinary incontinence
What to expect?
- This procedure may not be covered by insurance
- Get yourself in safe hands and be clear on what to expect. Expectation mismatch can be a big disappointment post-surgery, and there is nothing much that can be done about that aspect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.