Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Karuna GoyalYour feedback matters!
Why Women who have gone through ectopic surgery get very difficult to conceive normally and severe menstrual flow during periods?
I am 20. Since 5 years my periods were regular. But from two months my cycle is disturbed. And this month I have no periods. My last date was 18 july. And today is 30 August. And I have no periods till now. I chckd my pregnancy. It was negative. I had ultrasound. My ovaries were normal My doctor gave my tab. Regestrone for 5 days. But I still didn't got periods? Why I'm not getting periods.
My wife is 5 week pregnant. She had a c-section at 2006. We have a healthy daughter. Is it safe to have a medical abortion instead of surgical procedure. Please suggest.
According to world health organisation about 1.1 billion teens and young adults are at risk for hearing less due to constant exposure to loud music on their smartphones and I pods and also at bars concerts and sporting rvents.
Hello doctor,Good day. Please see the report of my wife: Usg report of lower abdomen of female patient:There is a well defined gap seen in peritoneum along the mid line of lower abdomen.The size of this gap is 16.3 mm. With stress the mesentery,intestine and fluid are seen extend into the muscle layers and to the left through the gap.At rest these tissues quickly slides back within the lower abdominal cavity.This is the report by sonologist. Caesar operation done for 2nd baby on 21st june on 2014.Reopen to check any internal hemmhorage on 24th june on 2014.Now identified incisional hernia as per above report. I have some quarry now. What precaution should patient take until any repair of the hernia? Should we go for repair immediately or wait for some months? What would be the procedure to repair?General or laparoscopic surgery?How much cost? Thanks. Mazumder.
I am a 26yrs old female. With gradual increase in age, facing bleeding problems. Like sometimes, my gums start bleeding, it's so fragile. During my menstrual cycle, occasionally, bleeding starts from my nose for initial 1 to 2 days only, along with menstrual bleed. Also having c/o. Bony tenderness, mainly spinal area, from cervical to sacrum. Previously, taken accupuncture therapy of 6 months course for spinal tenderness. What i'll do? i'm in pain?
My wife's hsbag report of hepatitis b is positive and also she is pregnant but my report for same is negative or nonreactive. Can it affect to baby and can I do sex with her.
I am 22 years old female and I have irregular menstrual cycle problem for last 7 years I consult many doctors regarding the problem every time they give me pills for 3 months and my periods comes only after I take pills now I am tired of taking pills what should I do?
Hello Sir, My friend had a problem at her vagina she is getting black around her vagina It is like that only after using pads What is the problem for that getting black at that place by using pads? How can she get it white at that area?
My wife has polysystic ovary. She is 26 years old. She has a previous history of breast cancer in her family (mother. Can she be prone to breast cancer? Does she needs to do mammography or any other test now? Due to polysistic ovary can she have pregnancy problems later? Maybe on 28.
I am married since 9months and was having sex daily, now me and my partner are going to stay separately for 2-3 months. After that we are planning for a baby. Pls guide us some tips which will be good for our future sex life (aftr 2-3 months) and will help us for for getting baby. Also advise can I manstrublate in this period of 2-months? Will it effect me? Pls guide us detailedly and properly.
I am 35weeks pregnant. I have started drinking tetrapack milk. Also I give to my 3 year old daughter. Is tetra pack more healthier than fresh packet milk.
Please tell me a pcod diet plan to loose my weight is 70 kg, height 154 cm, 24 years old unmarried, suffering from pcod from past 3 yr, taking krimson 35 continuously from 3 yr.
Dr is this safe to take oral contraceptives for regualting menstrual cycles, which are irregular due to pcod, is dre any side effect, and can these oral contraceptives be replaced with some other medicine ?
Hysterectomy operation(age 61 years history of fibroid. Last 2 months post menopausal blleding. Menopause for last 10 years) in 2 parts. (dr subhas shau was forced to dissect the uterus into 2 parts while taking out the mass due to space complexity). Later biopsy report mentioned that there was a superficial intervention in myometrium. Query is what chances are there that the cancer cells can spread during the operation.
I am 23 years old and I got married on 19 Sep. I have 38 days menstruation cycle this month. And I always have 30 -35 days circle. Will it have any bad effect on my body in getting pregnant.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases like Kidney Stone Treatment, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.