Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KartinYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old female height 5.2 feet and weight 59 kg. I was diagnosed with PCOD 3 years back .In the last 6 months i suddenly put on lot of weight due to which symptoms of pcos became worse. I started having severe blackening and velevety appearance of my neck which is Acanthosis nigricans. And also pigmentation over forehead , uneven skin tone.I also had hirsuitism , temporal baldnss.Thankfully after 6 - 7 months i lost some weight , and still working out to loose more weight .But unfortunately after loosing weight also symptoms still persist in pcod.Now i am seeing a cosmetologist for my neck problem and also pigmentation over face, she prescribed me eukroma plus as night cream , Rivela tint sunscreen ( which i dnt lyk ) , Vitamin C serum . She also suggested me peeling .I just wanted to know if she has suggested me right things or not.
Hi I'm a male which is the best soap for men to use which is the best soap for men to use to clean all dirt and oil from our face or skin which is the best soaps for men to look fairer and get or have clear and glowing beautiful skin fro men skin please tel me plz.
I am 32 years male. Not diabetic nor do I am blood pressure. I have paronychia on my right hand finger. Pus had accumulated. While taking bath pus had come out. I washed it and continued bath. I think water seeped inside cause since bath water is oozing out. It's been 3 hours since. Will pus accumulate again? What should I do?
My son aged 18 years has skin disease since one to two months ago .His skin spotted some black color at back side of butt.
My semen quantity and quality not good I taking very very costly medicine 1 year but not improve my semen my 23 and erection not perfect very low erection pls help me best medicine and my face not glow.
I have after pimple scars on my face, which are into deeper of the skin and I want to get rid of those. Please suggest me a treatment.
I am 45 years male, I doesn't have any health issues, I looked older than my age due to dark tan and wrinkles in my face. Only face neck.
My face and neck is darker than the rest of my body so how can I reduce my darker complexion and make it even with the rest of my body. Have tried many home remedies but nothing is working.
How I improve the colour of skin I want back my colour when I am born this is my problem can you suggest anything.
I am 20year old. I have a problem in my head. My skin is very badly and every time in my head a dust and dandruff is presented so what is way of removing this problem permanently. please help me.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.