Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kartin
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KartinYour feedback matters!
i want to know For applying skin brightening serum. Another fact is my face dull after using skinlite 0nly 5 days. Its very dangerous. Now my face is became little. Better. So now applying serum or lotion, its better for skin brightening, n its ingredients.===purified water. Sunflower oil, olive oil, almond oil, glycerol strarate, style alcohol, stearic acid, ceto cetyl alcohol, peg-100 glucostearate, kojic acid, sodium ascorbyl, phosphate, alpha arbutin, gluceryl cocoate, demethicon, lemon extract, mulberry extract, mallow extract, peppermint leaf extract, benozophenon-4 titanium dioxide, soya protein, milk protein,(casein, saffron extract phenoxy ethanol, carbomer 940, tacopherol Acetate, fragrance, its all ingredients.which cream might be suitable?
How to use Evion 400 capsule for skin. I am having normal skin type. And what are the benefits of using it?
I have a cyst on my upper lip and it is constant in size. Recently it opened up and white fluids part oozed out. Do I have to undergo a surgery right away?
He has rashes all over his body since last 10 days. He was given af150 tablet and dermocalm. But didn't find any improvement. He is 4 + years and currently has vitamin d3 deficiency and undergoing medication.
I'm suffering from nasty gas all over my butt coming from. Sometimes poop gone flat suffering from 2year. No allergy sometimes while wipe anus feel like oily.
Suffering from rectal prolapse problem from childhood. No pain and no bleeding, When I going toilet in that time only Coming, please give suggestions.
Sir I am 22 years old. I faced rashes problems on hands and legs. Is there any solution to solve the problem?
Cutaneous vascular lesions are the most common birthmarks found in children. Flat vascular lesions have a tendency to persist but raised vascular lesions, called hemangiomas may involute gradually. They are the result of several or huge vessels that are formed underneath the skin and can lead to complications like pain, bleeding, cosmesis or disfigurement. It is necessary to seek treatment for both medical and cosmetic reasons.
Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery and it is effective sometimes for cosmetic reasons. Hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion. Use of laser surgery, successfully can help in eliminating certain targets (chromophores) within your skin by putting into use the beam of requisite wavelength, energy setting and pulse duration. Initially these caused serious side-effects like scarring of the skin or permanent dyspigmentation but after the development of photothermolysis technique, the side-effects were less seen.
Things to keep in mind before lesion treatment
The main forms of treatment include laser therapy. Surgery is less used at present as it poses the risk for hemorrhage. The patient should be aware of a few things before going through the treatment procedures.
1. Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery can be effective sometimes for cosmetic reasons hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion.
2. Laser therapy can treat vascular lesions such as telangiectasias or spider veins, port wine stain, birthmarks and strawberry hemangiomas. The laser is safer and more effective because it proves to be useful in treating the blood vessels of a lesion without affecting the surrounding tissues.
2. The patient may experience temporary discoloration of the skin surrounding the treatment site. This blue-green discoloration is known as purpura and it usually fades within a week.
3. The laser therapy is more effective in case of people who have a lighter skin color. In case of heavily tanned or deeply pigmented skin, the laser light may not be able to reach the surface of the lesion.
4. A topical antibiotic in the form of an ointment or cream may be required by some patients after the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.