Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karishma Talreja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Karishma TalrejaYour feedback matters!
My left eye is retina problem due to unclear vision and right eye is trend of glucoma. So what is the future of that? Many test, photo, doctors crossed over.
Influenza is more commonly known as the flu. It is an infection that affects the respiratory system and is caused by the influenza virus. This injection is recommended for kids who are under the age of 6 months. It ensures that the baby is safeguarded from the virus during an influenza outbreak. Since the nature of virus changes year on year, the immunity doesn’t last for more than 1 year. This vaccination is ideally taken during the month of October and November. The effect of the vaccination typically lasts for 6-8 months.
Ideally, kids who have never had a flu vaccination should take 2 vaccinations within 4 weeks. Kids who have received a shot of flu should undertake this vaccination once in a year. This arrangement is ideal up to 9 years of age. Flu shot is extremely important for a kid due to the following reasons:
- It saves a kid from chronic lung and heart disorders such as asthma and cystic fibrosis
- Kids suffering from immune deficiency, cancer, and HIV should take this vaccination to avoid further complication of the existing disease
- Kids suffering from diabetes, kidney diseases, and metabolic disorders should go for this vaccination without a second thought
- Kids suffering from a neurological disorder, haemoglobin deficiency, and anaemia should take this vaccination to refrain from the risk of aggravation of the present disease
- Pregnant women should ideally take it for the safeguarding the fetus
Flu shot should not be taken be taken if:
1. A baby is under the age of 6 months.
2. The baby has thimerosal allergy.
Is flu shot safe?
The flu shot is considered to be very safe. It does not result in flu. Few side effects include:
a. Soreness of the place where the needle is injected. This doesn’t last for more than a couple of day.
b. Body ache and mild fever for the first couple of days after the vaccination is done.
c. There is little to no pain in the place where the injection is injected by the doctor.
What is nasal flu vaccine?
This is an influenza dose that is not injected into the body, but given in the form of nasal spray. Healthy kids above the age of 2 years are fit to get this injection. For those kids who have a history of chronic illness should check with their doctor to go ahead with nasal spray. Each dose is given in each nostril. Like the influenza vaccine, nasal flu vaccine should be undertaken once for those who have already taken this dose once. Kids who have not undergone this vaccination are eligible for 2 dosages each 4 weeks apart from each other.
I am getting repeated bouts of acidity with which I am having a lot of problems in concentration on studies especially in the starting of the week. Is it due to tension because I am a bit tensed student sometimes.
I had apply turmeric face pack today and now I am in confusion that after how much time I can use my face wash.
PCOD is the common condition seen now a days in female.
The common age group people affected by pcod is 14-40 yrs
The main reason for the PCOD is hormonal imbalance.
3. hair growth
5, hair fall
Homeopathy will cure the PCOD ate very short duration. By the homeopathy treatment the hormonal imbalance can be prevented and treated.
I want to increase my height. Is it possible to do that given my age? Also what are the exercises I should do to increase my muscles?
Ayurveda recommends different diet and lifestyle in every different season. By following such ritucharya one should develop body immunity and avoid all possible seasonal diseases.
In this season body general body strength of an individual is weak. One must follow specific diet and life style as there is chance of digestive problems in this season.
Metabolism is sluggish during rainy season so there is loss of appetite compare to other season
1. Consume light and fresh foods from rice and wheat
2. Consume small piece of ginger with rick salt before every meal.
3. Take sour and salted soups
4. Eat warm food and avoid uncooked foods and salads
5. Avoid leafy vegetables
6. Consuming haritaki (terminalia chebula) with rock salt is beneficial.
1. Avoid sleeping in day time slow down the digestion
2. Avoid over exertion and workout
3. Basti panchakarma is very useful as it controls vata dosha like gas collection and constipation.