Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have yellowish nails and little fever from several days and I have red eyes from 3 days and inching very much what should I do.
I have skin allergy in the grown what should I do? It itches too. And I also livafin to stop itching. But it cant get away.
In 2008 I was suffering from anxiety disorder and my psychiatrist suggest me paxidep 37.5 for 5 years, after 5 years when he decreased the dose from 37.5 to 25 I again feeling frustrated so he advised me take it one more year same dose. After one year same problem arise, my question is that I am taking this medicine from last 8 years which is affecting my sexual life as side effect, how I can leave this medicine? I am doing night shift from last 8 years and drink on weekend.
I am suffering from my mensuration cycle It always delays from the date and I suffer from a severe lower abdomen ache the first 2 days. This time the date was 3rd August but it delayed actually from 4th I am going through a very small amount of blood or no blood at all till today . Can anyone please help.
My father have problem for 8th months weight loss 8 kg fever in evening 100, loss of appetite and leg and shoulder pain Please tell .
Are homeopathic medicines available for varicose vein and if available whatare they & where can i get them.What is the result time of these medicines ?
I am sleeping too long nowadays. I am not been active for 2 weeks for sleeping all the time. I need to get back to work but I do not feel like working. What should I do to avoid this?
I am boy and my age is 28 years and I am unmarried My penis has never been standing when having sex. What is the treatment.
I suffer problem with my nose. I feel uncomfortable. Every morning when I wake up, I feel problem in my nose. Then continuously sneezing. It troubles so much to me. What should I do?
Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
I have piles over 6 years Some time it blades also When had Arsh 555 it was very helpful fir me But no longer now Sometimes its very difficult to sit and walk also please help me.
What is the measure symptoms of AIDS? How can we safe from AIDS? Please tell me about protection again this type of disease?
I am having this problem but every time I asked my doctor, he ignored it saying you are single no need to worry. This problem will be over after you get married but I still have so much of doubts regarding this. My problem is actually related to my sexual life. Let me tell you that I am still virgin and have not indulged in anything other than just kissing a girl. Now to start with the problem. Whenever I get erection after watching some adult movies, I am not able to control my self for long and there is something sticky in my underwear and then I get the urge to pee. If I masturbate, I get the urge to pee after masturbation. Is it normal. If I am with a girl and I get the erection but after some time there is a leakage in my underwear and I get the urge to pee and if I delay the activity of going to washroom then I feel pain in my lower abdomen. One more problem is whenever I go to pee. My bladder is never full empty I feel. And even after peeing when I get up. There is some drops of urine drop in my underwear and when I discussed with my doctor about this he said you have active bladder and no need to worry. I do not know whether both the problems are related to each other or not but I would like to get some idea and advice from the best doctor. Best Regards,
I have mild pcos where my weight is normal. I am 50kgs with height 5'3. But my only problem is acne. I am taking krimson 35 for this problem but when i stop taking this tablet my acne returns in 3 months. Please help
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.