Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil KanadeYour feedback matters!
Mujhe period 23 ko aya tha abhi 5 days upar ho gye pahle toh date se 3-4 din pahle hi a jata tha lekin is baar toh 5 din let ho gya jiski wajah se puri body bhari si ho gayi bhukh nhi lag rhi h pls koi tablet bataye jisse period a jaye.
Hi, I am 24 year years old. Married since 11 months. 10 months back I came to know that I have a thyroid (Hyperthyroidism) problem so I am having tablet Thyrox-50 daily and it is in control. And my periods are also irregular. 3 months I took the treatment to regularize that periods by having birth control pills (Yasmeen tablet 21 tablet. After stopping the treatment I got my periods after 40 days. Again after 20 days days I got one more time. Now also the process is in same sequence like 40 and 20. From past 7 months we are trying for pregnancy still I don't conceive. Kindly tell me any suggestions for me to conceive. Because My husband doesn't know about my irregular periods and thyroid problem. I did the scanning also my uterus is clean and my ovaries are in correct size only. And I am having Iron (hb-10.5) and folic acid tablet also. Kindly suggest any treatment for me to become pregnant as soon as possible. Kindly reply me soon.
My wife got birth to healthy child one month back. Both the mother n child r fine. But just yesterday her blood discharge has increase to somewhat more. Kindly let me know why? An any medicince to continue.
Is it good to conceive after D and C which happen in 3 jan and after D and C periods happen on 3 feb can I try for conceive right now.
I am 33 years old fatty guy I got married 2 years back and my penis is 3 to 4 inches what is the best time to get a child from my wife or best time cycle for pregnancy when to have intercourse can you please help me?
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"