Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil KanadeYour feedback matters!
Your daily intake of delicious foods might not be enough for a healthy life. Your health largely depends on the consumption of right amount of vitamins. You can be protected from a plethora of disorders by the intake of foods rich in vitamin B12 and D. Here’s why you need vitamin B12 and D:
- Prevention: Vitamin B12 prevents us from certain cancers, including cancers in prostate glands, lungs, breast and colon. It also provides protection against heart diseases. Vitamin B12 also helps in prevention against Alzheimer’s disease. Intake of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis, heart disease and flu.
- Booster of happiness and health: It has been found that vitamin B12 boosts up your energy levels to a great extent. There are health drinks enriched with Vitamins to provide energy to your tired body. But it is best to have foods rich in vitamin B12 and other vitamins.
- Forget depression: Vitamin D and B12 are known to benefit your health by keeping away depression. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check on the vitamins level of your body.
- Helps protein metabolism: One of the primary functions of vitamin B12 is to boost protein metabolism in your body. If you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency, you will suffer from improper protein metabolism. However, the symptoms may get noticed after several years.
- Protect your bones: It is the most essential function of vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote the growth of bones. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to bone related diseases like rickets.
- Help your brain: Vitamin B12 is good for the overall health of the human brain. It can prevent you from developing dementia in old age or brain shrinkage.
- Good for digestive system: Vitamin B12 helps in the smooth functioning of digestive system. It provides protection against constipation.
- Beauty matters: Vitamin B12 and D are known for their contribution towards gifting you a healthy skin, shiny hairs and beautiful and strong nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
hello. Im 21 years old. My weight is 85. I am 5.6"tall. My husband is 106kgweight and age is 32. I am not able to conceive .i have regular on time periods. I am trying to reduce weight. He stays in jeddah and we get 1 month in 4 months to try for the baby. As I do not stay with him. I am worried .this time im with him for 3 months together .1 month is passed but no good news. Please help me.
I am a girl and I am very much tensed of my Menstruation's problem sometime it comes for just 3 days some time 6 to 7 days is this any problem in me.
Hello sir, Please can you help how to use female condoms into my virgin. How to put inside? Can you people show me how to use.
I have my irregular periods. M married since two years. When I got intimation with my husband I had lots of pain in my body nd feel weak why this happens.
Hiii. I'm 25 year old. Now im 8 month pregnant. I have problem for breathing. And at night sleeping. Light pain in lower area. There is any chances to early pregnancy. Because edd is 28 aug.
Unwanted kit use kiye huye 28 day ho gye pregnency test krne pr ek line dark or ek line lite aayi kya kre aap hi btaye.
Sir mne sex karne k bad unwanted 72 li. Uske bad muje normal period hue 1 wek bad. Test b negative h .pregnancy h ya nhi.
I have infected galactocele 25 cc in my right Breast, will it be cured by medicine? My baby is now one month.
I've a boy two yrs old, after my pregnancy my weight is being increased. Give me any solutions please.
I had sex with my gf 10 may used emergency pill. She got period 24 may. Thn 10 june she started bleeding for 3 days. Why she bleed? Thn we sex two times with protection. Now her period is off. She took pregnancy test 10 july n it was negative. What is the reason for stopping period?
Oil pulling - It whitens your teeth, improves your breath, helps your skin and even helps increase energy. So why isn’t everyone doing it?
I’ve been oil pulling for about six months now and, being someone who has always been slightly ocd about oral health, I wanted to share this ayurvedic practice because it genuinely works!
What is it?
Oil pulling is literally the practice of swishing about a tablespoon of oil around your mouth, first thing in a morning (and on an empty stomach in general) for about 15-20 minutes. It originated in india thousands of years ago, but has been increasingly used medically in the us and uk since the 1990s. The idea is that the scummy layer that builds up in your mouth overnight sticks in the oil so you can spit it out. This is different to just brushing your teeth in the morning, where you move the bacteria around your mouth a bit rather than completely removing it.
What are the benefits?
There are many claims worldwide from people who have experienced benefits from oil pulling, including help with skin conditions, arthritis, asthma, headaches, hormone imbalances, infections, liver problems etc. However, the main and direct benefits of oil pulling are:
- Whiter teeth
- Healthier gums
- Less sensitive teeth
- Better breath
- Strengthens teeth, jaw and gums
- Prevents mouth bleeding and diseases
How do I do it?
If this sounds like something you think you’ll benefit from, this is how to get started:
1. Get some oil!
Traditionally, people oil pull with either sesame oil or coconut oil. I now alternate between the two, but I would recommend doing it with coconut oil as it has added health benefits and tastes nice!
2. When you wake up in the morning, before you brush your teeth, get one tablespoon of oil and put it in your mouth.
This might sound like an extra thing to do in the morning, but I find that I wake up and am oil pulling while I get showered/dressed. Once you then spit the oil out, you can brush your teeth. Note: you must swish the oil round your mouth for at least 15 minutes, because otherwise all of the scum won’t get into the oil. You’ll know if you’ve done it right if the oil goes from being clear (when you first put it in your mouth) to being thicker and white.
3. Spit it out into the bin or toilet, not the sink.
When the bacteria is in the oil, it becomes pretty gross (even toxic, some say). So it needs to be spat out where it can be disposed of. Ideally you should spit it into the bin because the oil can clog up the pipes. However, I usually spit it into the toilet, and spray a bit of bathroom cleaner down there before I flush for good measure!
4. Inspect your clean, sparkly teeth and brush your teeth as normal.
It’s as simple as that! I will usually clean my tongue with an ayurvedic tongue scraper after I oil pull, then brush my teeth with a toothpaste without fluoride or sodium laureth sulfate. However, you can just do whatever it is you usually do!
I am on a low dose birth-control, Lo Loestrin Fe. I would like to stop taking the pill, but want to make sure that I do not get pregnant. I had intercourse on the last four days of my pack (sugar pills). I was also on my period. I am due to start a new pack tomorrow. Should I continue taking the birth control to prevent pregnancy from when I had intercourse or how long should I wait to stop taking it to make sure I do not become pregnant?
Hello doctor we have planning for baby my wife period date is 30th but this month comes 23rd day what is the problem.
Our marriage had passed 2 year complete but we have no child although my wife have all reports normal.
- Everyone of you must known to nutrients but you people must not be aware of anti - nutrients
- As nutrients maintain life, the anti nutrients are harmful to life.
What is anti nutrient?
- It is any substance that stops the beneficial nutrients being absorbed and used by the body like alcohol, cigarettes, man-made chemicals, pesticides, antibiotics and synthetic hormone residues can all be described as anti-nutrients.
- Tap water in some areas may be described as an anti-nutrient. Tap water may contain nitrates, lead or aluminium, all are anti-nutrients.
- Fried food, foods cooked on a barbecue and burnt food can all be classified as anti nutrient because they cause free radical damage to ourcells.