Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanishka D KapasiYour feedback matters!
Hello 38 year old have pcod but off late I have noticed that just before periods blemishes are coming and the mark are not going. Have tried every possible creams but the marks are not going please help me to overcome this problem.
Its been 15 months to our marriage as we are trying for baby but not yet meanwhile wife consulted gynecologist, she told that you are suffering from genital TB. Is this stopping from conceiving , what could be the reasons & treatment for Genital TB.
I am 45 years old. When ever I go to sleep I feel a lump in my throat and immediately woke up. In addition to this my heart palpitates so rapid that I get sleep again after so long. I tried everything but couldn't find a permanent solution. My periods also coming irregular.
I had a sex with my lover in January 12 after two she took a contraceptive pill so that she did get her periods in time that is January 16 but while coming to February she should get her periods on 16th of this month but still she did not get her periods. Why the periods are going to delay. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy? If the periods are going to delay due to intake of pills how many days it will takes? Could you tell me the answer as soon as possible eagerly waiting for your reply.
She have regular periods, but now its discharged in other type, colour change as vulgar reddish colour in this periods time, any problem with that colour change during discharge? Please help.
I am female 24, married since last 9 months. I had medicine for irregular periods and now I m having hair growth on my upper lips and chin. Now I am also having medicines for getting pregnancy. Pls guide what should do. Pls help with proper guidance.
The natural sugars in green juices are a source of energy.
Green juices are made with fruits and vegetables filled with antioxidants, phytochemicals, minerals and vitamins -- sometimes as much as a day's worth of vegetables in one serving. When vegetables are juiced, the natural sugars in the vegetable are separated from the pulp, which is where the fiber is located. You may feel a" pump" of energy once those natural sugars get into your bloodstream and your glucose levels are raised.
Weight loss -
Adding fruit contributes sugar and more calories in addition to more nutrients.
Adding fruit to juices varies the flavor, but it comes with a price -- extra calories. If you are doing a juice fast and drinking green juices is your only source of nutrition, you can still enjoy weight-loss benefits while getting all the vitamins and minerals your body needs. The key is evenly spreading out your intake over an entire day since your body uses energy throughout the day, versus one or two servings full of calories. Packing an entire day's worth of calories into a few servings can be a recipe for weight gain and muscle damage if the body needs energy at a time when its glycogen stores are depleted.
Cruciferous vegetables boost immunity as well as provide minerals and nutrients. Green juices usually start with fresh vegetables such as spinach, kale, broccoli or others as your base.
Timing is everything -
Athletes know how to use their carbs wisely, and you can, too.
Since juicing vegetables removes the fiber and makes the sugar more readily available, you'll need to use that sugar wisely. Consume carbs within 30 minutes of training to restore the glucose you've used during your workout. This keeps the muscles from using protein as an energy source. Using the sugar in the green juice to replace glycogen stores that were depleted while working out means the sugar isn't stored in the body as excess glucose, which may be stored as fat if you take in more glucose than the body needs or has the capacity to store.
Consider blending versus juicing as a means of getting fiber in your green juice.
If you're incorporating green juices into your diet as a means of improving your overall health, blending -- or pureeing -- your vegetables into a smoothie with the help of low-sugar liquids, such as water, juice or milk, may be better options for you. With blending and pureeing, the fiber stays intact. This way, you'll still receive the benefits of feeling fuller longer, which can keep you from consuming more calories in addition to those contained in your green juice.
I am 26 year old female. My period is not regular. From last 4 month I am trying to conceive baby. But didn't get success. So many tablets I have taken like estrogen, progesterone,mynodiol, strometc.at present I am taking siocare syrup and medronorm 10. So please give your suggestion.
I'm 22 years old female. I have little bleeding in periods this month. I have checked pregnancy test is negative. Please suggest me any blood test. So that I will confirm that i'm not pregnant. Please help me.
From 1 month back onwards I didn't get my periods. Can you please help me doctor wt will I do in natural way.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications.
A new study has revealed that a commonly prescribed anti-depressant, sertraline, marketed as zoloft, significantly increased the volume of one brain region in depressed individuals but decreased the volume of two brain areas in non-depressed individuals.
The findings of the study also suggest that although it is a common practice to prescribe antidepressants for various disorders besides depression, taking these medicines for treating disorders other than depression may expose us to unknown risks.
Hello Dr. My age is 40 and wife 38 age. 4 years completed for our marriage. She has low amh level. We are trying for natural conceive from last year. I did semen test is 40m and other test are reports are normal for both. Is it possible to natural conceive or any medicine and suggestion for this. Or any test remaining for us to get result for natural conceived. I do not want to do ivf but if not possible I will go for this. Pls suggest how to get natural conceive with any medicine. Should I do the fallopian test for my wife. Pls help.
Hello Doctor, Me and my hubby are trying for a kid since 3 months. Now from 2 days I am feeling a bit of itching sensation near my vaginal opening. It's a light itching but uncomfortable. Please suggest me how to get rid of this.
It is important to have a healthy diet and proper nutrition for women while pregnant in order to keep themselves and their unborn baby healthy. Prenatal nutrition focuses upon the nutrition of the mother before and during pregnancy. It affects the birth weight and development of the infants. The foods that pregnant women need during their pregnancy for themselves and their child’s health are as follows
- They should have oranges and its juice as much as possible. It is rich in Vitamin C and folic acid. It also contains potassium which lowers one’s blood pressure, which might be one of the key concerns during pregnancy. Foods containing folic acid should be taken right before conception and in the early weeks of pregnancy to avoid the birth defects of the baby in its brain and spinal cord. Other sources of folic acid include green leafy vegetables, beans, peanuts, asparagus, peas and other enriched grain products.
- Having yogurt helps pregnant women. It contains protein and more calcium than milk. It also serves to reduce the risk of having yeast infections.
- Broccoli is also a good source of calcium (for healthy bone) and is rich in vitamin C, foliate and Vitamin B6.
- Beans and lentils are rich in iron (for healthy blood) and proteins are highly needed for the health of both the pregnant woman and her off-spring.
- Figs, whether fresh or dried up, contains more fiber than other vegetables along with plenty of potassium, calcium and iron.
- A healthy diet plan for a pregnant for the well-being of both herself and her unborn baby per day is as follows-
- 6 to 11 servings of grains.
- 3 to 5 servings of diet rich in vegetables.
- 2 to 4 servings of diet with fruits.
- 4 to 6 servings of diet containing milk.
- 3 to 4 servings of meat and foods containing proteins.
- 6 to 8 glasses of water, fruit juice and milk.
- Limiting the consumption of fatty foods and sweets.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.