Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanishka D Kapasi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanishka D KapasiYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant with twin sacs @ 7 Weeks. In scan, 1 sac is showing blighted ovum & in second 1, there is fetus with no FHR there is a haemorrhage around the sacs so please suggest what should I do. As my gyne is suggesting me that it is a case of Missed Abortion so it should be removed through D&C. Really looking for some good suggestions.
My periods date was on 24th. N today is 27 I am having cramps but no periods yet! I had sex on 8th of April n took ipill. I had bleeding after two days bt it was reddish brown n lasted fr two days. N after 24th of April I am feeling lyk periods will cum but. I am having cramps n vomiting sensation only.
Hi, I have done ivf on 19th July. Today 15th day. My bhcg is less than 0.10 and TSH is 15. Is it negative pregnancy?
My wife 4 month pregnant .should we stop being physical. .n for her diet coconut water daily is good. .also ferrous sulphate n folic acid tab together can be advisable.
Hi, I am 16 years old male and my gf too. 10 days ago we had some kiss hug etc alone. She touched my penis and some precum was in her hand. After 5 min of this c touched this and may b rubbed with another hand. Done after 3 min touched vagina. Then she go to bathroom for urine. But she is not sure that precum touches vagina or not. Can she get pregnant? Please relief us we are in great fear. Say all symptoms she usually get period before 12th. But its 11th nd she had not period so we r in great fear. Please explain us proper details how to get period instantly and naturally to avoid pregnancy? Please say and relief us.
I had seen blood stains in urine a year back and now only irritation and pain persist. However doctor has recommended cystoscopy. So when checked regarding cystoscopy hospital A says it is a procedure and patient needs to be admitted for 12 to 20 hrs and costs around 30k. Hospital B says it just takes around 15-20 mins and costs around 10k. If there is need for any procedure found during cystoscopy then it will take half an hour and price might go up to 15k. So I am confused regarding this. Can someone tell me what exactly is cystoscopy and how long it takes.
Sir/madam, my son is now 6 months male baby. He got a bottom one teeth at the time of 3rd month and another teeth came on next month itself at adjacent of first teeth. And now (6th month running) he got an another two teeth coming at top of his mouth. And his mother feel pain when giving breast milk for him. Because he bite his mother's nipple when feeding. Please suggest any solution!
Dealing With the Unbearably Itchy Penis
Every man has one thing in common: At some point in their lives, they have suffered from penile itching. It might have been a fleeting incident where the delicate penis skin just kept itching for no apparent reason. Or it might have been a more serious issue, perhaps with something easy to treat, like jock itch - and the problem was resolved with a little extra attention to penis care.
But for some men, the penile itching becomes totally unbearable - to a point where they can think of little else, and nothing they try will make it go away. That's when the typical itchy penis becomes something more serious.
But what could be causing the unbearably penile itching? Here are a few things that could cause the kind of itching that sends a man straight to the doctor for some relief.
1) Serious infections. Sometimes an infection gets out of control, and that's when the penile itching gets out of control, too. A yeast infection can become serious very quickly, as can jock itch that has been allowed to hang around for a while. These infections can lead to serious itching, and once they are out of control and spread around the wider manhood area, it can take a doctor's prescription to help things get back to normal.
2) Lice, scabies and other bugs. Nobody wants to think about creepy-crawlies on their body, especially not their most intimate areas. But unfortunately, there are several types of bugs that can wind up in the groin area and create an unbearably itchy penis situation. In most cases, these bugs must be eradicated with the proper medications, which means a visit to the doctor to figure out what is going on and get the right treatment.
3) Skin conditions. Some skin conditions can cause an itchy penis. Psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis are the top culprits - these conditions are often hereditary or show up in cycles, so it's important to get checked out by the doctor to figure out which problem it is. Each can have a different treatment.
4) Sexually transmitted diseases. One of the biggest culprits of that awful itch is contracting a sexually transmitted disease from a partner. Fortunately, there are many quick and easy tests for most of these infections, so a quick visit to the doctor can result in the proper treatment starting almost immediately.
5) Allergies. Though this often causes an itchy penis situation that resolves quickly, sometimes it lingers for no apparent reason. That's when a man can look to a rarer allergy cause. For instance, penile itching that results from changing the detergent a man uses on his clothing is easily fixed by simply not using that detergent anymore. But if it persists, the allergy might be sparked by something he eats, a medication he has recently begun taking, or even a place he has started to frequent - such as using new towels at the gym.
6) More serious issues. Sometimes penile itching can become unbearable but there appears to be no clear cause, even after a doctor's visit to get a professional opinion. That's when a guy has to look to other reasons that might be causing the problem. Though it is rare to have issues like penile cancer or melanoma, these things do happen - so an itch that just won't go away deserves another look by a dermatologist to rule out these possibilities.
In the meantime, a man can keep the skin of his penis smooth and supple, thus eliminating dryness and easing the itch. This can be done with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E, two ingredients that help ensure the best possible hydration while a man look for the underlying cause of the itchy penis.