Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanishka D Kapasi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanishka D KapasiYour feedback matters!
On and off, I have whole body pain and feel fatigued since last 6 months. But lately for the past few days, it has become worse. I also experience uneasiness on my breasts. What's happening? Which specialist should I consult?
My last month period date was 8 september. Today is 15 october and till now I have not got periods. I did prega news test on 8 october, it was positive. I did an ultra sound on 10 october of full abdomen, my uterus is showing a thickness of around 13.4 mm. Is this surgery of bring pregnant. As my doctor says she will confirm after 25 october about the pregnancy Age: 29 Gender: Female.
My wife age is 35 and my age 24. we are love married I have doubt she pregnant or not she have this possible to get baby.
Hi, I have very bad pain in my lower abdomen in my periods time and i take 2 pain killers per day for 2 days.
Eggs provide a whole lot of nutrition to the body and having them for breakfast is the best way to use it all. However, it’s not just that! It can actually help you lose weight as well.
When you replace a grain-based breakfast with eggs, you tend to eat fewer calories for the entire day, and lose more weight and more body fat. However, if you can’t eat eggs, try taking in any source of quality protein for breakfast.
Make your breakfast a protein breakfast!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
During coitus there is a lot of lubrication in my vagina I don't know why this happen but this remained me unsatisfied.
I have a periods problem since one month it didn't stop. I feel very bad. In my home vegetables are less use we use heavy non veg. I have so much mental tension. In small matters also I feel tense please give me solution to stop my periods.
Me and my boyfriend were naked in bed. We had oral sex. But he didn't ejaculate. And his penis was nowhere near my vagina. He did not ejaculate. My period is due now. Is there any chance I could be pregnant. This happened around 15th and my period is due on 27th. I am very scared. But I know for sure he didn't ejaculate.
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
1. Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
3. Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
4. Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
5. Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
6. Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
7. Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
8. Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
9. Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
10. Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth.