Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KanishikYour feedback matters!
We had unprotected sex, she missed the periods last 4 days back, having pain in lower abdominal, we tested pregnancy, it is positive, what we should do now for pain?
My wife is having too sensitive nipples. She developed this after the birth of child. My son is 23 months old and we got married three years ago. Even she does not allow to touch them. Thanks you.
Dear Doctors, is is possible that breast mass and breast cyst (filled with water) both present at a time in one or both breasts?
My wife is 8th month pregnant. She also eat calcium, folic acid, vitamin, iron tablets. So she can eat mother horlicks? Because mother horlicks have same contain.
Helo Dr. Jb se i-pill li h befor one year Periods time se nhi aate h kbi to one month late ho jate h or stomach bhi bda ho gya h or Headache nd Constipation ki problem bhi hoti h.
My wife aged 38 years got tubectomy in Apr 2014. Her period occasionally has always been done almost one week in advance. Last period was on 17 oct 2016 and Now the period would have been done by 17 Nov 2016 which has not been done. Please advice the reason.
Amazing benefits of female masturbation
Female masturbation works more like exercise and an orgasm is an amazing workout for your pelvic floor. When you reach close to orgasm, your clitoris engorges due to increasing blood flow. This causes your heart rate and respiration to increase and create a similar effect that exercise creates in different situations.
Improves sleep quality
Masturbation will help put up a fight against insomnia through hormonal release. Your body releases dopamine, the feel-good hormone, in anticipation of an orgasm. After the climax, your body releases a calming hormone called oxytocin. The combination of both will help you have a good sleep.
Improves general health
Regular female masturbation is good for your cardiovascular health. It also reduces the risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
Helps cure a urinary tract infection
A UTI can be extremely painful and irritating, and sometimes, it's not enough to drink cranberry juice to resolve the issue. You can take steps to avoid getting any utis in the first place, and regular masturbation is something you can trust.
Through masturbation, you get to know your body better and guide your partner during an actual vaginal intercourse.
No STDs or pregnancy
The biggest benefit of masturbation is that you don't have to worry about getting pregnant as a result of an adventurous sex encounter with someone. You can please yourself through masturbation without getting pregnant or getting any sexually transmitted diseases.
I am pregnant now. Its been 8 weeks now. How ever my doctor is neither prescribing me any iron or zinc tablets nor asked me to undergo any tests such as thyroid, sugar and hiv. When can I expect all these events to happen? please help me understand when those tests and medication has to be taken by me.
I have been given to understand that a medicine by the name of R88 (homeopathy stream) can be taken to prevent swine flu. How correct is this information?
I did my blood test and I found hb is only 8.3 instead it should be 11 to 15. What should be the best treatment to recover this and on the same time it's my second month of pregnancy.
HI sir my wife is now 6 months pregnant. She has a lymphadenitis on her neck since 1 month. Please advise the treatment.
I have an abortion 4 months ago and after that I have used novelon medicine .but now I don't get my periods at time .my periods are not regular last month I got my periods only for 1 day and in this month I got my periods only for 1 hour .so what is the problem behind that? Is it a big problem? How I will recover back to get again pregnant Nd get my periods regular?
Hello. I had unsafe sex with my partner just one week ago. Now today I found blood in my stool and while in releasing it I felt very pain today. Now I am going for checkup with my mom, I am afraid that does medical test reports can shows up my pregnancy? Does my tests will reveal my pregnancy? Or I am not pregnant yet? Pls give me answer as soon as possible.
Hello Doctor, I am 23yrs old. Whenever I have periods, I literally cry. I have to endure so much pain. I usually use oil to massage. What else can I do that helps to reduce pain?
I am 23 years old female I am having lump in right side of my breast and it has increase in size! I don't have any pain in it the lump can move every where in breast. It is movable. Is it cancerous or non cancerous?
I am trying for my 2nd baby frm d past 5 months but have not conceived. My periods r regular and I conceived my first baby within a month's time who will be turning 4 soon. I'm really worried. Is it normal to take this much time?
Mujhe bahut jayda bar yawning aati ek pure din khaskr free time or when i am travelling and even in the classroom. Also in the friend circle when generally we talk it feel so embressing what can i do give me suggestion.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.