Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KanishikYour feedback matters!
My pregnancy test of urine comes positive.& It is today 10th day since we have sex. But I don't want to be pregnant? What to do? Is there any medicine available?
Our freedom fighters fought for the country with dedication and passion, to get us our independence. They are the ones responsible for freeing Indian and shaping our country's future.
Freedom Fighters kept themselves physically fit and mentally stable by discipline, so they could arise to any emergency situation all day long, throughout the year. Their physical fitness and stamina played a very important role during war like crisis.
In today's fast paced world, people suffer from lot of stress and strain at every step of life. The concept of 'good health and healthy living' is not possible without any workout. The sense of health consciousness arises only after a sickness. This must be avoided, and the notion 'Prevention is better than cure' be adopted. So, to keep yourself healthy and going, why not follow a freedom fighter's workout regime.
First of all, the notion that one needs to go to the gym or workout on machines needs to be shoved. People in the olden times kept themselves fit without any fancy equipment or machines. They followed rigorous exercise regime and kept themselves healthy and strong. So, to become fit, one should seriously follow different formats of exercising with a routine. Running, swimming, jogging, push-ups, squat are some of the exercises that can be taken up to stay fit.
Doing these aerobic exercises regularly helps in toning almost every muscle in the body. Jogging has been proven to be good for the heart as it reduces the risk of heart diseases. They deliver oxygen to the heart and muscles. This list of exercise is good for people of all generations and sex. To be fit, you can do workouts like Push-ups, Pull-ups, Sit-up and Squat.
- Push-ups: This exercise helps to improve the muscles of the arms, chest and shoulders. This exercise helps to build abs; it is an exercise for the manly youth.
- Pull-ups: In this posture of exercising the upper half of the body is pulled. It is simply hanging from a firm rod and pulling your upwards. This exercise is extremely good for your shoulders and arms.
- Sit-ups: It is the best exercise to build strong abdominal muscles. It also helps the hip muscles. This is a very good exercise pro-pregnancy because most women tend to put on weight.
- Squat exercise: This is a great exercise which targets quadriceps, hamstrings and rest of the body. It also trains the muscle of the thighs. This is a welcoming exercise for the youth as well as athletes.
Lastly we must workout with the same zeal as our freedom fighters, to keep our body fit as a fiddle. We should follow our exercise schedule religiously and be dedicated to keeping our bodies fit!
I am 24 years old and married. I have problem in my period time from last two months and we also try for pregnancy from last two months. At this month my time period one before 17 days and checked in prega news but it negative so is it sign right like I am not pregnant and now what to do.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.
Do you love chewing gum? You love popping it and get a kick when chewing gum with friends. You think it’s a style statement and a cool thing to do. Above all, you think it’s only for fun and is harmless! Well, this article may be an eye opener for you. Here are some facts about chewing gum that can change your thinking.
- Chewing gum has been a favourite snack for millions of people, especially children and adolescents. Besides the sweetness, people like it for its flavour. Many people also use it as a replacement for a food craving. One fact that refrained many from consuming chewing gums was that it was loaded with sugar. However, with ever-growing awareness about consumption of sweetened products, the companies have now started offering sugar-free gum to health-conscious people which are made using artificial sweeteners.
- The artificial sweetener most commonly used in chewing gums is aspartame whose components metabolizes into wood alcohol and formaldehyde in the body. Both have carcinogenic properties and the body is unable to eliminate them through normal waste. These have been linked to cancers, birth defects and weight gain.
- Some tooth whitening gums contain an ingredient called Titanium Dioxide. This gives the chewing gum its glossy white color. It is a dangerous compound linked to many disorders including auto immune disorders, crohn’s disease, asthma and cancer.
- Gastrointestinal problems are quite common among chewing gum consumers. The symptoms include pain and cramps in abdomen, indigestion and diarrhea. Irritable bowel syndrome has been found to be associated with chewing gum eaters as chewing gum can lead to swallowing of excess air and changing of bowel habits.
- Dentists strongly recommend staying away from chewing gum habit, as it can be a cause of tooth decay. Chewing gum may also release mercury from Dental fillings into the system causing host of problems.
- Recent research has established a link between eating chewing gum and headache and migraines. It is believed that chewing gum puts an undue pressure on temporomandibular joint causing headaches. It can also lead to pain and lack of mobility in the jaw, causing an inability to chew meals. This is called temporomandibular joint disorder and is commonly found among chewing gum lovers.
- A chewing gum base is made from a combination of chemicals and non-edible substances. We generally chew it for flavour and throw the rest. However, the compounds do get stuck to the linings of the mouth and enter our system. A chewing gum adds no nutritive value and diminishes a person’s ability to chew and eat normally. For its far-reaching side effects, this habit is a big no to keep. Stay safe! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Am 21 yrs. I had my menstrual cycle on august 11 then later on august I had ipill on 20 august I started bleeding again on 29th august firstly I thot its vaginal bleeding bt I had vry heavy bleeding first two days ,bleeding lasted for 3 days bleeding was in form of clots. I have not got my periods till now. And I was sexually active too. I did home pregnancy test day before yesterday it showed negative. M I pregnant. What shall I do?
Last month on March 3 I had a pre-term delivery. I had a bleeding till yesterday. So can I have sex tomorrow or I should wait for sometime. And if I do sex tomorrow does the again vaginal bleeding will start? For how much time should I wait to have sex bcz it's almost 7 weeks.
Good evening, I want to ask that right now i'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. So kya hum sex kar sakte hai abhi ya nahi aur kitne month tak sex karna safe hoga. And sir mere pet me pure din ruk ruk kar dard hota rahta hai koi dar wali to bat nahi hai please suggest as soon as possible. Thanks.
Hi, I am a mom of a 6 months old baby. I had a c-section in october and still I am feeling pain in my knees, legs. I am not able to fold my knees and sit cross-legs because it pains. Can you please help me out with some solution.
I am pregnant my 9 month was completed 10th of march but yet I dnt have any labour pain heart beat of baby is normal what I do. Is it dangerous.
If there is sex between my wife and another sex between us after 30 to 40 min but it is unsafe this time. Is there chances of get pregnant because of sperm on my penis which is remain after first time sex and second time there is no ejaculation. How long sperm can live in open atmosphere. Please tell me about this.
I am a 21 year old female. I had my periods on 20th of april for 4 days my cycle length is of 35 days. I took an ipill on 8th of may as a consequence of unprotected sex which resulted into bleeding on 9th and lasted for 4 days. My periods for this month was to scheduled to be on 26th may but I had to take an ipill again on 22nd yet my periods have not arrived. The pill has been taken within the duration of 24 hrs. Is it safe to have these pills twice a month and why I am not bleeding yet? Please consult as this is my very first experience with these pills.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.
Plz help me out. I have pcos and hormonal imbalance like prolactin level is too high 80. I had my periods on june 1st not regular flow less amount only like spotting for 6 days. I was used krimson 35. I had problem like gastric and tiredness. Doctor asking me to stop the tablet for one month. As she said I stopped. I did not use any tablet now. Today is 13th day after my periods. Now for me bleeding like periods. Is this ovulation bleeding or my periods? please help also having stomach pain.
Hi doctors I'm 25 weeks pregnant baby is going good but my cervix is weak. Internal Os dynamically opening with funneling with membrane, cervical length decrease from 2.9 to 1.7 cms. Stitch in situ is it ok.
Do you know a healthy diet plan should have optimum level of fiber in it.Dr. Surabhi Jain , celebrity nutritionist in india says that the fiber is a carbohydrate, but unlike other carbohydrates, it does not break down your body. Dr Surabhi jain says Fibers have many health benefits, from lowering cholesterol levels to keeping you feeling full longer. For healthy life include high-fiber foods in your daily diet. If you are starving nature and you want to try to follow diet, fiber may be just what you are lacking. Best online dietician in Lucknow says It keeps you feeling fuller for longer. Fiber does not make the blood sugar go up quite as quickly. It allows the sugar to get into your system more slowly.
Don't Miss This
There are many health benefits of fiber as stated by online diet plan of world famous dietitians in india
· Lowering cholesterol levels
· Improving digestion
· Reducing diabetes risk
· Improving heart disease
· Reducing constipation
· Reducing the risk of diverticulitis
· Maintain control of blood sugar
Where to Find Fiber:
Best Nutritionist in Lucknow Fiber is a most important food for healthier diet. Fiber is always found in vegetables fruits and whole grain.best online diet plan says It is the best that you get the fiber you need each day from foods in your diet rather than supplements. Normally people need 20-30 gm of fiber in everyday. Best dietitian in Lucknow There is some fiber-rich foods are:
· Whole-grain breads
· cereals, and pastas
· Fruits & vegetables
· Brown rice
· Dried beans
Fiber is great for your body, but don’t go suddenly on the fiber bandwagon and ramp up your intake all at once. Best dietician in India Take it slowly and increase your fiber each day.
Smart Choices to take Fiber:
Best indian dietician Finally you know that fiber-rich food is healthy for you, so find and select fiber food in your daily meals and snacks. Try to get more fiber everyday with these tips. most famous dietician in India Dr Surabhi jain says that
· Have oatmeal or whole-grain cereal for breakfast
· Eat fruits and veggies raw
· Snack on fruits
· Have bulgur, barley, or couscous in evening tea
· Munch on popcorn when you need a snack.
· Take brown rice and avoid white rice
· Take whole-wheat pasta
· Take more fiber-rich vegetables and fruits.
· Have a bran muffin for breakfast or a snack.