Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan S. RajpalYour feedback matters!
I had unsafe sex with my girl frnd just after the day she finished her periods. Her periods got finished on wed that is 7 April had sex on Friday 9 April without using a condom nd I disposed inside her. As v did I gave her an I pill within half an hour. So I wanna ask there r no periods till now it's been 2 weeks after an I pill nd what's the chances will she get pregnant or not. Or should I wait till her next period date comes. I am scared. please help me out her periods usually comes in 1 weed or the month should I wait for the 1 week of May or I should concern a doctor. please help me.
What type of face wash I need to use I have dry skin sum times I get pimples and it will go off suggest me a fact wash and a daily use of face cream.
My sgpt (77), sgot (48) and cholesterol (234) becomes high inspite of all food precautions if I stop exercise and walk. My hba1c is 6.7 and my ige result is 51. I am diagnosed with nickel allergy in food. What could be the reasons?
I have been detected with a hole in my left eardrum. With yellowish discharge from it. Which increase when remain in a. C for long time. Does it curable by medicine or it requires operation. If not. What medicine should I use. Currently using Loxef 500 And tab LCZ 5 mg Along with ciplox ear drop. I am having pointed headache at back left side of my head. Is this same due to my ear problem. Plss help me sir/mam
I 29 year old male, I want to increase sex duration on bed to satisfy her. Isn't any capsules which increase duration.
I am 30 year old male, I am suffering from lypoma. It is in my left hand, many areas of stomach, back etc. What should I do? Kindly refer treatment for it.
Hi I am 27 years old & from last 2 years my head hair getting white now my beard hair also becomes white from few spots. Doctors told me that its just because of genetically I got this diseases from my parents now I am worried what to do and which treatment will good for me those suits to pocket as well. My doctor suggest me to take bio tee plus tablet it will be very helpful if you suggest any medicine which stops my hair getting white.
Dr, pls suggest me the right diet schedule since I want to gain muscles. Also suggest me exercises to grow muscles without gym.
What are the symptoms of Diabetes? What are the treatments for diabetes? Diet for a diabetes patient.
I have burning feet and burning hand prblm since lonv . In may I had chicken pox . Now my body temperature is little high all the tym . I feel tired after 10 stairs only. Feel like vomiting everytym . Feeling tired everytym and sleeping tym is increasing day by day then also I am not woke up fresh. Kindly suggest .
I am 22 and had sex for the first time a week back. After the second or third time I initially felt like my bladder was full and wanted to urinate all the time but that went away in a day. Just to be sure I took Neil-72 the next morning even though we had used condom. I had sex again 3-4 hours later after taking the pill but this time the condom broke. So I took Neil-72 immediately and once again within three hours just in case because I was really scared about pregnancy. It's been three days now and I haven't had any side effect from the pill except that my vagina itches. I very rarely feel pain while passing urine though there has been a strong medicinal smell from it. And it has been a little cloudy too. However, I could urinate after sex. I had the problem of vaginal itch in the past when I was young but haven't had it in years until now. My partner had sex only twice with one girl but that 4 years back. Last period- 16th Dec- 21st Dec Sex- 24th Dec- 1st Jan (5 times in total) Next period due- 16th Jan. Could this vaginal itch and the medicinal odour of urine be the side effects of the pills (and the overdose)? Or is this UTI or something else? Should I get a check up? Thank you
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Could it be corrected to a normal nose? Also could you tell me the "estimate" cost for the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
Your heart isn't one of the most important organs of your body, just like that. But it is nowadays, in constant danger with the rampant growth of heart disease, a leading cause of deaths around the world. Apart from your lifestyle choices, what you consume on a regular basis has a huge impact on the health of your heart. Unhealthy foods are the main reason the world is fatter and sicker than ever before. Surprisingly, some of these foods are considered healthy by many people.
Here are 6 health foods that are really junk foods in disguise:
- Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods: The 'war' on saturated fats is the biggest mistake in the history of nutrition. It was based on weak evidence, which has now been completely debunked. When this started, processed food manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and started removing the fat from foods. But there is a huge problem, food tastes horrible when the fat has been removed. That's why they added a whole bunch of sugar to compensate. Saturated fat is harmless, but added sugar is incredibly harmful when consumed in excess. The words 'low-fat' or 'fat-free' on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar.
- Fruit Juices, Which are Basically Just Liquid Sugar: A lot of people believe fruit juices to be healthy. They must be, because they come from fruit, right? But a lot of the fruit juices you find in the supermarket isn't really fruit juice. Sometimes, there isn't even any actual fruit in there, just chemicals that taste like fruit. What you are drinking is basically just fruit flavoured sugar water. That being said, even if you are drinking 100% quality fruit juice, it is still a bad idea. Fruit juice is like fruit, except with all the good stuff (like the fibre) taken out, the main thing left of the actual fruit is the sugar. If you didn't know, fruit juice actually contains a similar amount of sugar as a sugar sweetened beverage.
- Heart Healthy & Whole Wheat: Most whole wheat products are not really made from whole wheat. The grains have been pulverized into very fine flour, making them raise blood sugar just as fast as their refined counterparts. In fact, whole wheat bread can have a similar glycemic index as white bread. But even true whole wheat may be a bad idea, because modern wheat is unhealthy as compared to the wheat our grandparents ate. There are studies showing that modern wheat may cause inflammation and increased cholesterol levels, at least when compared to the older varieties. Whereas, wheat may have been a relatively healthy grain back in the day, the stuff most people are eating today is best avoided.
- Margarine: Butter was demonized back in the day, due to the high saturated fat content. Various health experts started promoting margarine instead. Back in the day, margarine used to be high in trans fats. These days, it has less trans fats than before, but is still loaded with refined vegetable oils. Margarine is not a food, it is an assembly of chemicals and refined oils that have been made to look and taste like food. If you want to improve your health, eat real butter, but avoid processed margarine and other fake foods like the plague.
- Vegetable Oils: We are often advised to eat seed and vegetable oils. This includes Soybean oil, Canola oil and numerous others. This is based on the fact that these oils have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels, at least in the short term. However, it is important to keep in mind that blood cholesterol is a risk factor and not a disease in itself. Even though vegetable oils can improve a risk factor, there is no guarantee that they will help prevent actual hard endpoints like heart attacks or death, which is what really counts. In fact, several controlled trials have shown that despite lowering cholesterol, these oils can increase the risk of death from both heart disease and cancer. So eat healthy, natural fats like ghee, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed mustard oil and olive oil, but avoid processed vegetable oils as if your life depended on it (it does).
- Most Processed Breakfast Cereals: The way some breakfast cereals are marketed, is a disgrace. Many of them, including those that are marketed towards children, have all sorts of health claims plastered on the box. This includes misleading things like 'whole grain' or 'low fat'. But when you actually look at the ingredients list, you see that it is almost nothing, but refined grains, sugar and artificial chemicals. The truth is, if the packaging of a food says that it is healthy, then it probably is not. The truly healthy foods are those that do not need any health claims like whole, single ingredient foods. Real food doesn't even need an ingredient list, because real food is the ingredient.