Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanchan Golatkar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan GolatkarYour feedback matters!
Some times around my waist I get an unusable pain even to stand also I am now feeling uncomfortable, I am old, and lot of stain is causing to work comfortable, is there any reasons for this and suggest remedy.
My husband has been suffering with severe knee pain for the past two months. MRI report reveals 3 points: 1) Osteoarthritis 2) Marrow Edema 3) Medial meniscus Grade III TEAR Kindly advise the nature of treatment required for it. Also kindly advise if operation is necessary or it can be treated with medication and physiotherapy.
I have L4 L5 S1 disk bulge. I had so many medications but no use. While sitting am getting pain. While walking and standing there is no pain. Please suggest me tip. Am suffering from last 2 years. Hope I get the right suggestion from this. Thank you.
I am feeling pain in my right hip and some time this pain goes down to my right leg, in morning it become more. Why this is happening.
I am 22 years old male and have backache if I carry or working. This type backache comes in this last month. So what should I do?
Hieeee, im suffering from sciatica pain please suggest me some exercise at home, so that I can recover soon Thanks Regards Tushar.
Frequently I am getting body pains I don't know y I am eating full and nature if my job is just stirring and doing even though I getting body pains and back pain can I know why.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.